here some pot for you
Spoiler: show

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4771 on: December 04, 2015, 07:23:32 pm »
Well if you think fonline is about pvp, no wonder there are max 30 players on AoP ;D
AoP requires critical thinking and being constantly alert, always having to think what's the best course of action to take for yourself and most importantly, your team. With these overhauled mechanics and new weapons, there are so many possibilities that can happen with similar outcomes during pvp. Typical the ones that make fun of AoP are the ones that lack these characteristics, too much thinking for them, and in this case, you xD.

Those 30 players are probably the best FOnline players out there, unfortunately once they've played AoP, they don't want to play any other server xD can't blame them

@mkhammer - uuhhh yeah sure, whatever you say :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 07:26:41 pm by Yuno-Gasai »

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4772 on: December 04, 2015, 07:58:05 pm »
Well if you think fonline is about pvp, no wonder there are max 30 players on AoP ;D
Those 30 players are probably the best FOnline players out there, unfortunately once they've played AoP, they don't want to play any other server xD can't blame them
K, keep those best players on aop server, and we have a deal.
I make a fun out of server with broken concept at the start, which forces you to PvP and keep playing with strangers you don't want, that's why AoP is sentenced to be a server which got more people on IRC channel than players on the server itself, lol.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:01:41 pm by Koveras »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4773 on: December 04, 2015, 08:14:58 pm »
MFP has no pact with UV, its only me who help and fight for UV. Other MFP train with me and wait for wipe.
GUN FOR HIRE

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4774 on: December 04, 2015, 08:16:30 pm »
I make a fun out of server with broken concept at the start, which forces you to PvP and keep playing with strangers you don't want, that's why AoP is sentenced to be a server which got more people on IRC channel than players on the server itself, lol.

who are you anyway ? i mean i dont want to offend you , i cant really blame you for enjoying an mmo game for its singleplayergame features really , it makes absolutely sense ... oh wait yeah grinding in team with real palyers against NPCs makes more fun then doing it alone heh ? ... kurwa where is the sense in that ? when i play online games im seeking for competition with other players and not for who can stack most pixels at a onehex pile without any meaning or usage or whatever ... why dont you play terraria as singleplayer ive heard its providing all these features or minecraft ...
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:20:05 pm by FrankenStone »

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4775 on: December 04, 2015, 08:19:56 pm »

who are you anyway ? i mean i dont want to offend you , i cant really blame you for enjoying an mmo game for its singleplayergame features really ...
I'm a fonline player. Well if you see only the PvP side of game, and not a single of any PvE feature then you're the one who got MMORPGs wrong. I do enjoy as much of PvP as much of PvE, but making an arena game out of online fallout game is quite selfkill and not worth the time invested in it. (look at other games, where PvP is just an addition and mostly truly PvP servers in various games are quite empty, or got less than even half of people than non-PvP servers got).
Pretty simple: you see only see sense in competition in PvP, but quite sad it must be, that there are only few players like you, the major amount of players enjoy solo or coop PvE more, and you can't deal with it. It's not just me, it's majority.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:23:05 pm by Koveras »

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4776 on: December 04, 2015, 08:21:30 pm »

who are you anyway ? i mean i dont want to offend you , i cant really blame you for enjoying an mmo game for its singleplayergame features really ...
I'm a fonline player. Well if you see only the PvP side of game, and not a single of any PvE feature then you're the one who got MMORPGs wrong. I do enjoy as much of PvP as much of PvE, but making an arena game out of online fallout game is quite selfkill and not worth the time invested in it. (look at other games, where PvP is just an addition and mostly truly PvP servers in various games are quite empty, or got less than even half of people than non-PvP servers got)

i dont know what you are talking about , aop did had also PvE features , more than u might be imagine or remembering but thats what happening when u are just barking about something instead of trying it out.

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4777 on: December 04, 2015, 08:26:55 pm »

I'm a fonline player. Well if you see only the PvP side of game, and not a single of any PvE feature then you're the one who got MMORPGs wrong. I do enjoy as much of PvP as much of PvE, but making an arena game out of online fallout game is quite selfkill and not worth the time invested in it. (look at other games, where PvP is just an addition and mostly truly PvP servers in various games are quite empty, or got less than even half of people than non-PvP servers got)

i dont know what you are talking about , aop did had also PvE features , more than u might be imagine or remembering but thats what happening when u are just barking about something instead of trying it out.
Actually I did play on AoP since open beta, but those two main things got me out of it faster than i thought. PvE on aop is wooden and unbalanced like shit, PvE in zones while being connected with PvP sucks even more.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4778 on: December 04, 2015, 08:28:22 pm »

define " best fonline player"

One of 30 best fonline players is of course dark angel, ok now let me know the rest.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4779 on: December 04, 2015, 08:42:54 pm »

define " best fonline player"

One of 30 best fonline players is of course dark angel, ok now let me know the rest.

first is Jish
2 is koniko and 3 is stalker
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4780 on: December 04, 2015, 09:26:22 pm »
first is Jish

1st is Bison
2nd is Jish
3rd is koniko

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4781 on: December 04, 2015, 09:38:04 pm »
first is Jish

1st is Bison
2nd is Jish
3rd is koniko

>Bison
>pvp

he cant even 1hex npcs
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4782 on: December 04, 2015, 09:40:19 pm »
who are you anyway ? i mean i dont want to offend you , i cant really blame you for enjoying an mmo game for its singleplayergame features really , it makes absolutely sense ... oh wait yeah grinding in team with real palyers against NPCs makes more fun then doing it alone heh ? ... kurwa where is the sense in that ? when i play online games im seeking for competition with other players and not for who can stack most pixels at a onehex pile without any meaning or usage or whatever ... why dont you play terraria as singleplayer ive heard its providing all these features or minecraft ...
He doesn't have the balls to reveal his true identity. Claims to be some PvP player with no proof at all.

One thing for sure though is that he sucks :D

>Bison
>pvp

he cant even 1hex npcs
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

#wrekt

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4783 on: December 04, 2015, 09:41:40 pm »
I agree that TKs-Stalker aka Ninabu is one of the best Fonline PVP'ers :)

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4784 on: December 04, 2015, 09:44:31 pm »
He doesn't have the balls to reveal his true identity. Claims to be some PvP player with no proof at all.

One thing for sure though is that he sucks :D

>Bison
>pvp

he cant even 1hex npcs
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

#wrekt
I'm also a PvP player, I kill players, proof is a PvP tournament on hinkley that was held some time ago by GMs.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 09:48:56 pm by Koveras »