Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683328 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4755 on: December 03, 2015, 03:18:57 pm »
Data if you re invalid you can always ask for social assistance in our country. You dont need to spend whole day behind desk playin in one game. Christmas are comming, send Your adress, we can make fund-raiser for You. Everybody of us is important and needfully and got rights to be love.

Peace :)

yes i will donate to this cause

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: December 03, 2015, 03:20:15 pm »
Data if you re invalid you can always ask for social assistance in our country. You dont need to spend whole day behind desk playin in one game. Christmas are comming, send Your adress, we can make fund-raiser for You. Everybody of us is important and needfully and got rights to be love.

Peace :)

yes i will donate to this cause

But you are more poor mexico than polack
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

zinthos

« Reply #4757 on: December 04, 2015, 09:19:44 am »
You are nothing but a little girl Zinthos, every time we loose the shit that comes out of your mouth is a fucking joke, don't try and impress me with a screen in which you call me a noob after you killed me 2vs1 in an engagement when I had no ammo left after the original fighting in Reno.

You are the biggest cry baby in this game, I tell you what guys you are lucky that we even give you fags the time of day because if it wasn't for us attacking your towns or battling in Reno this game would be dead.

If you can't defeat us in swarm you don't show up or you make alliances with any little wasteland rat that you can.

Now fuck off back to that shit hole of a whore that you crawled out of you vermin fuck.

I'll be seeing you soon in game. :)
lold

khunts + tttla + russians VS uv , great remark with the alliances :)
cry more plz

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: December 04, 2015, 10:07:31 am »

If you can't defeat us in swarm you don't show up or you make alliances with any little wasteland rat that you can.

Now fuck off back to that shit hole of a whore that you crawled out of you vermin fuck.

I'll be seeing you soon in game. :)
You are so barky and tough now. You are motivating me to gear up guys again and kick your suck-in-pvp ass to the boneyard again.

You are nothing but a little girl Zinthos, every time we loose the shit that comes out of your mouth is a fucking joke, don't try and impress me with a screen in which you call me a noob after you killed me 2vs1 in an engagement when

You are the biggest cry baby in this game
Actually its true  ;D
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: December 04, 2015, 10:17:25 am »
Must I log in to rape some khans?  8)

Sadly some of my friends allied with them...I can understand, the thirst for PvP just becomes too much and people get desperate.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:19:27 am by Yuno-Gasai »
Spoiler: show

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: December 04, 2015, 10:42:03 am »
Must I log in to rape some khans?  8)

Sadly some of my friends allied with them...I can understand, the thirst for PvP just becomes too much and people get desperate.

Seems they re not Your friends

Bison

« Reply #4761 on: December 04, 2015, 12:41:04 pm »
TTTLA did not ally with The Khans, some of them became Khanscripts and as part of that process they do not get Khan tags. This has since changed as many of them are now Further in the process and are now representing officially.

As for The Russians they are nothing more than a nuisance who often attempt "back stabbing" in our fights.

Please get the facts right first Zinthos you little girl.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:42:45 pm by Bison »

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: December 04, 2015, 01:41:18 pm »
Yeah, AoP is unique in being a wasteland server - it hold's true meaning of these words - average amount of players is like 20 - 30 lol.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: December 04, 2015, 01:51:04 pm »
Yeah, AoP is unique in being a wasteland server - it hold's true meaning of these words - average amount of players is like 20 - 30 lol.

imagine hinkely with 20 - 20 pple , sounds not so bad

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: December 04, 2015, 01:58:57 pm »
Well if you think fonline is about pvp, no wonder there are max 30 players on AoP ;D

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: December 04, 2015, 02:07:35 pm »
Well if you think fonline is about pvp, no wonder there are max 30 players on AoP ;D

its more fun to have pvp with 29 other players then to sit in a tent with 0 interaction beside looking at your brahmin which cant even poo

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: December 04, 2015, 02:17:07 pm »
btw you all can throw shit on me, but AoP(after wipe) will die once again if that pvp elite will gather on that serv. They will stay, and normal players leave that autistic community xD

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: December 04, 2015, 02:36:40 pm »
btw you all can throw shit on me, but AoP(after wipe) will die once again if that pvp elite will gather on that serv. They will stay, and normal players leave that autistic community xD

nah ive heard it gets heavy korreanisiezed

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #4768 on: December 04, 2015, 05:55:58 pm »
its more fun to have pvp with 29 other players then to sit in a tent with 0 interaction beside looking at your brahmin which cant even poo

+1 but I don't like the pvp on AOP, pvp is good here

khunts + tttla + russians VS uv , great remark with the alliances :)

Like uv doesnt have members from mod and other factions? There's no alliance, just uv vs khans vs muho+redcross

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4769 on: December 04, 2015, 06:13:53 pm »
UV + MFP = <3

Muhosransk + RC = <3

Khans by ourselves, because if we did alliances the server would be dead.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016