April 29, 2024, 07:12:37 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683462 times)

Koveras

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4695 on: November 24, 2015, 06:24:06 pm »
Khans are literally making this server alive, while UV makes it opposite.
Khans:
- teaches noobs how not to play
- donates server
- groups up and tries doing stuff regardless of their skill

UV:
- pointless insulting both on forum & in game over RL stuff
- insulting khans
- shitposting

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4696 on: November 24, 2015, 06:39:20 pm »
I just wish to play with active players who do not cry and cause drama all the time.

But you have a cheek saying about me joining another faction, lets see you joined C88, Pistoleros, poor mongols, even played with UV, Amboy Dukes, BSG, Riot Team, that crafting faction i am sure you tried to apply for BBS as well oh yeah i complete forgot you even played with MOD & TIG so please stalker look at yourself before using this stupid cockey attitude.

Just remember who taught you about builds in real time combat as well, remember them shitty builds you used to make 60 - 74 hp snipers that died in one burst and i had to explain the builds to you.

I do not wish to argue with you or have any type of forum pvp as it is childish, i was just explaining to Madmatt why people are joining the khans, you just always have a dig at other people leave it there.
lol shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D

I never joined C88, that's FO2, completely irrelevant to Reloaded. I only played with UV because no one in my faction was on for 3 weeks and that was only for like 30 minutes xD

Pistoleros, Mongols, Dukes, BSG were basically the same people just changing the names, literally. And what crafting faction?  ??? 

Also everyone in BSG quit so I played with MoD and Riot Team which is who I'm playing with now, hell MoD is dead though xD You're a piece of shit to me because I'm not the one that says "Alright guys, I'm gonna quit, see you all later" 2 weeks later he comes back and forms a new faction, its just like, fucken noob, everyone you played with before thinks so low of you. Then joins BBS when his crappy faction failed xD

lol you teaching me? I used the forum and wiki to explain builds and shit to me, and that sniper was just for the lulz. You never taught me shit, even back on 2238, so stop trying to seem like you were some sort of grand master.

Yeah, just stay out of PvP in both forum and ingame, you're just terrible at both.  ::)
Spoiler: show

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4697 on: November 24, 2015, 06:55:59 pm »
If Knuckle tried to teach you something you obviously didn't learn shit. Keep using your builds from the wiki though haha good luck!

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4698 on: November 24, 2015, 06:57:14 pm »
If Knuckle tried to teach you something you obviously didn't learn shit. Keep using your builds from the wiki though haha good luck!
I used the wiki for SPECIAL requirements and perks.

But this was years ago, meanwhile your gang has the worst builds I've ever seen.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4699 on: November 24, 2015, 07:06:34 pm »
I used the wiki for SPECIAL requirements and perks.

But this was years ago, meanwhile your gang has the worst builds I've ever seen.

It's truth. Khans got the worst builds in whole wasteland :/.

knuckle

« Reply #4700 on: November 24, 2015, 07:32:22 pm »

lol shut the fuck up  ;D ;D ;D

I never joined C88, that's FO2, completely irrelevant to Reloaded. I only played with UV because no one in my faction was on for 3 weeks and that was only for like 30 minutes xD

Pistoleros, Mongols, Dukes, BSG were basically the same people just changing the names, literally. And what crafting faction?  ??? 

Also everyone in BSG quit so I played with MoD and Riot Team which is who I'm playing with now, hell MoD is dead though xD You're a piece of shit to me because I'm not the one that says "Alright guys, I'm gonna quit, see you all later" 2 weeks later he comes back and forms a new faction, its just like, fucken noob, everyone you played with before thinks so low of you. Then joins BBS when his crappy faction failed xD

lol you teaching me? I used the forum and wiki to explain builds and shit to me, and that sniper was just for the lulz. You never taught me shit, even back on 2238, so stop trying to seem like you were some sort of grand master.

Yeah, just stay out of PvP in both forum and ingame, you're just terrible at both.  ::)

ok cool. who cares

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4701 on: November 24, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »
ok cool. who cares

Baruucha no-bakk Yuno ricol strykna stratsa. Pep.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

knuckle

« Reply #4702 on: November 24, 2015, 07:42:55 pm »
ok cool. who cares

Baruucha no-bakk Yuno ricol strykna stratsa. Pep.

Meng, brudazich mudda langito pip pip pep.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4703 on: November 24, 2015, 07:44:40 pm »

Meht kalfo siegra hahaha... UV lirdnan et Yuno.

Bison

« Reply #4704 on: November 24, 2015, 07:45:44 pm »
sukle de dukle la sket dildo.

knuckle

« Reply #4705 on: November 24, 2015, 07:46:07 pm »

Meht kalfo siegra hahaha... UV lirdnan et Yuno.

Kalfo siegra haha yuno minizchy bud bud ha

Akiray

• View Profile
« Reply #4706 on: November 24, 2015, 07:46:25 pm »
Ukta nash, *bam bam bam*  Cerko mishta Bungo. TOP PEP!  ;D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4707 on: November 24, 2015, 07:47:26 pm »

Hahaha doormatt sukle la sket.

knuckle

« Reply #4708 on: November 24, 2015, 07:47:40 pm »
nish nahs budda yuno tanky zuplo poopy pep

yungchance

• View Profile
« Reply #4709 on: November 24, 2015, 07:48:23 pm »
Napalm juwiki "JAJAJAJAJAJA" labadu uym os lek peppepepepepep
Yuno is Bae <3
my signature was too large