Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4665 on: November 23, 2015, 05:50:41 pm »

Data, picked up the pieces?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: November 23, 2015, 08:26:26 pm »
Can someone explain me one thing? Why almost half of server joins only Khans last days...even Gimper, why not Desert Wanderers or Riot Team?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 09:06:34 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: November 23, 2015, 08:42:39 pm »
brawoooo dla tego Pana na K i dla tego Pana na D. po co Ci dowody?? masz rozdwojenie jaźni?? czy osobowości?? może masz problemy z pamięcią krótkotrwałą...  ahhh no tak, kolega Pan D podsunął Ci pomysł z dowodami... wiadomo dlaczego.

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: November 23, 2015, 09:42:14 pm »
brawoooo dla tego Pana na K i dla tego Pana na D. po co Ci dowody?? masz rozdwojenie jaźni?? czy osobowości?? może masz problemy z pamięcią krótkotrwałą...  ahhh no tak, kolega Pan D podsunął Ci pomysł z dowodami... wiadomo dlaczego.
A dzisiejsza dawka meliski wzięta?

Kto chciałby grać z pewnymi tardami którzy biorą grę na poważnie, a z tymi co się dobrze bawią?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: November 23, 2015, 10:05:30 pm »
Can someone explain me one thing? Why almost half of server joins only Khans last days...even Gimper, why not Desert Wanderers or Riot Team?

Becuase we dont care

So stupid UV.  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4670 on: November 23, 2015, 10:24:33 pm »
Matt, You'd have to be a Khan to understand :). It's just awesome being one of us.

From the moment you walk in the door, it just keeps getting Better! Everything is about freedom, respect, oppurtunity, and fun.  People feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves - and there is a legacy that embraces their time spent in Fonline that spans beyond the season and the Game.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: November 23, 2015, 10:56:28 pm »
Matt, You'd have to be a Khan to understand :). It's just awesome being one of us.

From the moment you walk in the door, it just keeps getting Better! Everything is about freedom, respect, oppurtunity, and fun.  People feel like they are a part of something bigger than themselves - and there is a legacy that embraces their time spent in Fonline that spans beyond the season and the Game.

It's true! The community on the Khans forum is probably more active than the Reloaded forum. We're a fun bunch of people.

I actually started in the Khans as an infiltrator. My goal was to somehow get Bison's APA and science it in his face. But I played with them for a while and I was like "Wow these guys are cool!" So I threw away my alias and came out of hiding. They weren't mad and were super cool about it. That's why I'm a Khan.

We even have our own merchandise  8)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: November 23, 2015, 11:00:23 pm »
Great shame gimper  :-\
Spoiler: show

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4673 on: November 23, 2015, 11:03:37 pm »
WTB swarm oh wait.. all are sold out..

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: November 23, 2015, 11:09:27 pm »
R.I.P. Gimper, I will always remember you.

Gargantua...you guys have no respect to almost no one except members of your faction. Thats why even if I would like to, I will never join your side. Good luck anyway.

Dark Angel, I didnt mean you and your riots are attention whores or cry for/need more men. I even respect you guys, really. I'm just shocked as anyone joins khans and buff with their chars only one faction. Week or two later those guys cry that PvP is dead or there's no one to fight...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 11:27:15 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4675 on: November 24, 2015, 07:45:34 am »

Dark Angel, I didnt mean you and your riots are attention whores or cry for/need more men. I even respect you guys, really. I'm just shocked as anyone joins khans and buff with their chars only one faction. Week or two later those guys cry that PvP is dead or there's no one to fight...
Same as UV+MOD somedays  ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

knuckle

« Reply #4676 on: November 24, 2015, 07:52:42 am »
Hey Madmatt,
to be honest at the moment, Khans have no alliances and they don't they wish to have one either, they want to keep there identity as one faction which they are doing, even if we loose some town controls we are in it to have fun,

The reason why people joined is simple, they promised to do real time pvp even if they are out numbered by the enemy they still fight without alliance, so there is constant PVP here, they do faction events where everyone gets involved within the faction and it is never boring, there is no raging here, everyone is just having LOLz and fun no-one really cares about loosing shit we are having fun and learning. (no waiting 2 hours on world map)
I know that there has been many shit storms, and i know that members from the Khans have shit stormed back and some crap has been said on both sides but they are actually cool people and its been very enjoyable here to be honest no drama just play the game and get on with it.
got a lot of respect for them. Before you say you have seen people tagged in other colors we have alliance , people must prove them self's first before getting The Khan tag and that is the answer to that.

So in conclusion the thing that attracts players to this gang is because of the community there, the people and the fun you get while joining there has not been once when i have entered that team speak and not laughed my ass off.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: November 24, 2015, 07:55:56 am »
Hey Madmatt,
to be honest at the moment, Khans have no alliances and they don't they wish to have one either, they want to keep there identity as one faction which they are doing, even if we loose some town controls we are in it to have fun,

The reason why people joined is simple, they promised to do real time pvp even if they are out numbered by the enemy they still fight without alliance, so there is constant PVP here, they do faction events where everyone gets involved within the faction and it is never boring, there is no raging here, everyone is just having LOLz and fun no-one really cares about loosing shit we are having fun and learning. (no waiting 2 hours on world map)
I know that there has been many shit storms, and i know that members from the Khans have shit stormed back and some crap has been said on both sides but they are actually cool people and its been very enjoyable here to be honest no drama just play the game and get on with it.
got a lot of respect for them. Before you say you have seen people tagged in other colors we have alliance , people must prove them self's first before getting The Khan tag and that is the answer to that.

So in conclusion the thing that attracts players to this gang is because of the community there, the people and the fun you get while joining there has not been once when i have entered that team speak and not laughed my ass off.
Oh look, knuckle joined another faction, tell me something that's new  ::)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: November 24, 2015, 09:07:46 am »
Yeah, join them all...than cry the server is dead...

DA, if you said it to piss me off...well, I was with MoDs before their alliance with UV, after they broke it and attack UV, I stayed with them. So if you tried to hit me, you missed. Anyway Î told you about my plans, cheers.
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: November 24, 2015, 09:10:31 am »
Yup. Agree with knuckle bigtime. Most other factions are boring with nothing ever happening except people check in once a day for 30 mins only. Khans always have at least a couple on and usually they are doing some events and stuff.

Gargantua...you guys have no respect to almost no one except members of your faction.
You do realize you are in a faction that has the slogan "Hated and Proud" right? You only become hated through disrespecting others.