April 29, 2024, 08:54:10 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683537 times)

Barneys

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4560 on: November 16, 2015, 06:15:15 pm »
Can you stop the non-english in this thread?

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4561 on: November 16, 2015, 06:19:18 pm »
Sprawy sądowe? Nikt nie jest polowanie Ci Tylko Pawel i to wszystko będzie dobrze.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4562 on: November 16, 2015, 06:19:54 pm »
Can you stop the non-english in this thread?
Use translator - here we have funny warnings by eight8. He's trying to scare other players by real judgment. Take your ROTFL and get fun with us. :D

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4563 on: November 16, 2015, 06:31:57 pm »
Polish to french or english isnt super accurate. Plus, this is international pvp forum.

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4564 on: November 16, 2015, 06:41:21 pm »
this is only information for pl people who all the time use insult on public forum.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4565 on: November 16, 2015, 07:01:01 pm »
this is only information for pl people who all the time use insult on public forum.
On that way you should writing about yourself only because I don't know any other person who's using insults here.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4566 on: November 16, 2015, 07:41:14 pm »
It's more likely the server died because the Pvp was shit, and because it
Didn't have an organization like The Khans participating.
It was actually the best. Go ask around and people will say they loved it. It just lacked PvE content at the time when the server was populated. Then FO2 got wiped and majority of players went there. Little by little more players left to the average10-30 players but amazing updates happened such as global sound, legendary weapons, many new weapons, 6 new dungeons, and tier 3 weapons were finally typical.

And no, players like you will be forced to play with others. And if you refuse to then you'll just be labeled an outcast to that faction and just fail at PvP but you fail at that already so you'll just be a disaster  ;D
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4567 on: November 16, 2015, 08:02:06 pm »
dalej piszecie bzdury... buahahah koniko... boli Cie dupa że jakiś dzieciak może Cie podać do sądu?? albo jego starzy?? popatrz na Twoje posty... jest tu tyle informacji na temat nękana osób miesiącami że każdy kto na Ciebie się wkurwi może zadłużyć Cie na wiele lat... wrócisz z wycieczki z angli zatrzymają Cie na lotnisku nawet nie będziesz wiedział ocb... trafisz do celi na śledczak na tydzień i zesrasz się tam ze strachu... taki tydzień to prawie jak błysk jednak dla takich jak Ty to będzie wieczność i nie będziesz w stanie nic zrobić. za to że nie potrafisz zacisnąć zwieraczy na forum. piszesz że ja chce Was podać... kolejne myślenie przygłupa... nikomu nie życzę takich zmian w życiu... nawet nie zdajesz sobie sprawy jakich kłopotów możesz narobić swoim kolegom którzy mają rodziny i zależy im bardziej na nich niż na wyzywaniu bluzganiu społeczności o którą tak niby walczycie.

Kill yourself.

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4568 on: November 16, 2015, 08:44:03 pm »
zerknij na posty koniko czy DA czy kilku khanow... ślepota nie boli... pisz sobie co chcesz... Twoja sprawa... później będzie "bo ja nie wiedziałem" ...nie znajomość prawa nie zwalnia z jego przestrzegania... ostrzeżenia kilgora nie działają, bany też... głupota narasta...głupi nic mądrego nie napisze...kto się głupim urodził mądrym nie zdechnie...tylko głupiec odpowiada śmiechem...usuń wszystkie obraźliwe posty, dbaj o to i będzie ok.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4569 on: November 16, 2015, 08:46:46 pm »
zerknij na posty koniko czy DA czy kilku khanow... ślepota nie boli... pisz sobie co chcesz... Twoja sprawa... później będzie "bo ja nie wiedziałem" ...nie znajomość prawa nie zwalnia z jego przestrzegania... ostrzeżenia kilgora nie działają, bany też... głupota narasta...głupi nic mądrego nie napisze...kto się głupim urodził mądrym nie zdechnie...tylko głupiec odpowiada śmiechem...usuń wszystkie obraźliwe posty, dbaj o to i będzie ok.

Nie bądź mądro-głupi i zamknij w końcu mordę, dziękujemy.

:facepalm

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4570 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:49 pm »
jak widać to jest niemożliwe... frajer będzie cały czas to robił... mordą chlapał w rt i go przekopali... tutaj przylazł i czuje się bezkarny...

remek pokarz mi post w którym to ja zaczynałem kogoś obrażać... wszystkie moje obraźliwe posty są odpowiedzią na te które nie powinny się na forum znaleźć.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:19:38 pm by Data »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4571 on: November 16, 2015, 09:39:19 pm »
The biggest adventage of AoP was that, even low tier weapon could be used. I wasn't playing there, but from what I've read on Wiki even 9mm Mauser was still deadly in hands of good soldier. Bigger ammount of weapons as pump action shotgun and shit, the only thing I miss in Reloaded. But yes, PvE lack of content wasn't best for AoP.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4572 on: November 16, 2015, 11:00:28 pm »
uga buga

The biggest adventage of AoP was that, even low tier weapon could be used. I wasn't playing there, but from what I've read on Wiki even 9mm Mauser was still deadly in hands of good soldier. Bigger ammount of weapons as pump action shotgun and shit, the only thing I miss in Reloaded. But yes, PvE lack of content wasn't best for AoP.

and data wasnt there

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4573 on: November 16, 2015, 11:05:11 pm »
Erm, what's common with data and my post about AoP?  ???
GUN FOR HIRE

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4574 on: November 16, 2015, 11:15:23 pm »
suddenly these last 2 pages were showered with Polish, can peps please speak engrish at least?