• Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4456 on: November 03, 2015, 06:10:52 pm »
I like how Menglito gets soo defensive when he gets wrekt  ;D

Who the fuck is Yuno Gasai?
Your worst nightmare, the Anti-Khan xD

Wrekt? When and where? Mildly annoyed by the chittering of vermin, yes.

You loudmouths here have yet to prove yourselves to have any say. Neither of you have had any impact on either the game or the community and should respectfully bow your heads politely in the presence of titans.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: November 03, 2015, 06:37:10 pm »
We could go to FO2 where staff seem to care enough to log in, and help with the death of reloaded.
Then go ahead instead of being a crying child about things you have no idea about. But be ready because fo2 has less players than reloaded a lot of the time for a reason.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: November 03, 2015, 06:48:16 pm »
We could go to FO2 where staff seem to care enough to log in, and help with the death of reloaded.
Then go ahead instead of being a crying child about things you have no idea about. But be ready because fo2 has less players than reloaded a lot of the time for a reason.

When have I cried?  Dumb ass.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: November 03, 2015, 07:09:41 pm »

Docan finally made it on but did fuck all as is normal for him.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: November 03, 2015, 07:23:26 pm »

Good job on a spam post, none of that is crying, merely stating facts.  You can go back to sucking cocks now.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: November 03, 2015, 07:25:25 pm »

Good job on a spam post, none of that is crying, merely stating facts.  You can go back to sucking cocks now.
You dont know any of that is fact. You just happen to be the only khan that cries such salty tears.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: November 03, 2015, 07:30:47 pm »

You dont know any of that is fact. You just happen to be the only khan that cries such salty tears.
1)where have the reloaded staff been?  for the past 2 months attendance from them has been spotty at best, is it REALLY that hard for them to pop in to the forum to check PMs etc that kilgore cries about?
2)many players have stated many times we keep this server interesting so there is another knowledge.
3)still waiting for a post where I have "cried"

go cry now bitch.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: November 03, 2015, 07:40:22 pm »

1)where have the reloaded staff been?  for the past 2 months attendance from them has been spotty at best, is it REALLY that hard for them to pop in to the forum to check PMs etc that kilgore cries about?
2)many players have stated many times we keep this server interesting so there is another knowledge.
3)still waiting for a post where I have "cried"

go cry now bitch.
1) likely working on next session sice they are being nice enough to release what amounts to basically an entire new game. Not surprising they dont care about every little complaint of a season that is nearly over.
2) Ok? So whats your point? I never said anything about that.
3) I already posted 2 of them. Now I can add the one you just made to that.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4464 on: November 03, 2015, 07:41:53 pm »
I'm curious, were you thrown head first onto the sidewalk as an infant?  That is about the only way you could be so retarded you have no clue what crying is.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4465 on: November 03, 2015, 07:45:37 pm »
I'm curious, were you thrown head first onto the sidewalk as an infant?  That is about the only way you could be so retarded you have no clue what crying is.
It is amusing to me when someone is called out on crying and then they have to resort to infantile insults. I guess thats what children do best.  ::)

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4466 on: November 03, 2015, 07:50:37 pm »
*yawn* come back another day when you grow a god damned brain and can figure out what crying is, until then keep crying about our fun, everyone else does.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4467 on: November 03, 2015, 07:57:46 pm »
Your fun is harassing/stalking admins of a game you play and crying about the game? I dunno, looks like your team might not share that, so its only your fun except maybe ribbit.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4468 on: November 03, 2015, 07:58:08 pm »
infantile insults
Not even that - it's just plain simple shit quality wannabe "trollbait". Typical khanb copypasta, they prolly even share it on their "hq" forums, pick randomly from the archive and post here.

Boring  :-\
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4469 on: November 03, 2015, 08:00:22 pm »
Your fun is harassing/stalking admins of a game you play and crying about the game? I dunno, looks like your team might not share that, so its only your fun except maybe ribbit.

I usually don't check their last active until someone mentions it, and when have I harassed them?  To do that would require talking to them.