Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683230 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4410 on: November 02, 2015, 08:37:21 am »

Crying victim.

I think he's fine as we have plenty of those. How's you and your team coping with defeat and humiliation?

I left on my own legs as almost all Riots did and we didnt came back on bluesuit like your "warriors" lets make it clear turn based is bad enough but turn based with khans is something worse.

See you on TC or Reno or Ares or something ... oh i forgot you dont do rt so sad

We came back in full gear almost everytime up until the last hour or so when strategic well placed explosives helped ensure that vermin like yourself don't win in our encounters. The Khans battled every faction against us in that encounter and still prevailed.

You guys don't PVP you all parlay, pathetic. :)

said Bison
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4411 on: November 02, 2015, 09:03:38 am »

Crying victim.

I think he's fine as we have plenty of those. How's you and your team coping with defeat and humiliation?

I left on my own legs as almost all Riots did and we didnt came back on bluesuit like your "warriors" lets make it clear turn based is bad enough but turn based with khans is something worse.

See you on TC or Reno or Ares or something ... oh i forgot you dont do rt so sad

We came back in full gear almost everytime up until the last hour or so when strategic well placed explosives helped ensure that vermin like yourself don't win in our encounters. The Khans battled every faction against us in that encounter and still prevailed.

Congratulation , you win with people from other time zone . I must say - i am really impressed  and see you in RT -"PvP factions" :D

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4412 on: November 02, 2015, 11:07:06 am »
We won.

That is all that matters.

End of thread.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4413 on: November 02, 2015, 11:20:37 am »

Crying victim.

Congratulation , you win with people from other time zone . I must say - i am really impressed  and see you in RT -"PvP factions" :D
We had some europeans there form start til end. Your argument is invalid.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4414 on: November 02, 2015, 12:03:08 pm »
DW members came in blue for every spawn some had, they have no room to speak of entering in blue.

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4415 on: November 02, 2015, 12:55:40 pm »

those europeans were only one that stayed to time we left this trap ... bison fled sven fled turboplasma fled crtical fled bbqkfc fled

Only poor polish gamers worked for Your propaganda .. well better that than nothing ...

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4416 on: November 02, 2015, 12:57:17 pm »

those europeans were only one that stayed to time we left this trap ... bison fled sven fled turboplasma fled crtical fled bbqkfc fled

Only poor polish gamers worked for Your propaganda .. well better that than nothing ...
I was there for the whole encounter. I just swapped characters midgame.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4417 on: November 02, 2015, 01:14:03 pm »

Law stayed from start to end as did I on Killer Khan, we were NEVER 3, just stop talking now dumb ass YOU clearly never came to the battle and just listened to the crying of our victims.

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4418 on: November 02, 2015, 01:33:34 pm »
I actually had some good fun there killing you like 40 times, especially Tks-LAW who apparently has some iron deficiency. The truth is it definitely took way too long. It was fun to a particular point but come on...8-9hrs? Really? Oh, we didn't lose. We're human beings and need to sleep so we just left. GG.

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #4419 on: November 02, 2015, 01:36:20 pm »
I actually had some good fun there killing you like 40 times, especially Tks-LAW who apparently has some iron deficiency. The truth is it definitely took way too long. It was fun to a particular point but come on...8-9hrs? Really? Oh, we didn't lose. We're human beings and need to sleep so we just left. GG.

So you surrendered.

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4420 on: November 02, 2015, 01:39:21 pm »

I was there for the whole encounter. I just swapped characters midgame.

yeah and you fought like you didnt saw your blinded, funniest part of whole encounter ...

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4421 on: November 02, 2015, 01:40:04 pm »
So you surrendered.
Call it whatever you like. Real life is more important to me than this game. End of story.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4422 on: November 02, 2015, 01:47:59 pm »

Woah, woah, take it easy baby.

We won this time but work on your builds and game and perhaps next time you'll frag someone :)

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #4423 on: November 02, 2015, 01:56:09 pm »

DW proved that they can't play with the big boys, they needed help and even with that help they got smacked. You can imagine the screens that would have been posted if The Khans would have lost.. But guess what, we don't give up.

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4424 on: November 02, 2015, 01:58:02 pm »
DW proved that they can't play with the big boys, they needed help and even with that help they got smacked. You can imagine the screens that would have been posted if The Khans would have lost.. But guess what, we don't give up.
Right, nice 'tactical retreat' :)