Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683353 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4395 on: November 01, 2015, 12:03:45 pm »
Przykład !!! Siedzisz w enco tb, bijesz z DA (we 2) 4 wrogów cały czas... gracie 2h. W pewnym momencie DA popełnia mały błąd... przeciwnik go zabija. Ty masz dobrą pozycję i zabijasz dalej. DA przychodzi z powrotem i ginie cały czas. Nagle Khany robią tc Klamath. Ty doprowadzasz do tego że przeciwnik zostaje jeden. Stajesz w takiej pozycji że zabijesz go po jego turze, wygrasz. "Kolega" z frakcji Ci pomoże zebrać wszystko. DA (w złości, zazdrości) wejdzie z exploitem i zrobi Ci crush game (wie że stracisz przez to turę i zginiesz) i powie : "co się stało? widzisz... mogłeś iść ze mną walczyć z khanami"(widziałeś że wszedł sneakem i położył puls rifle na glebę) Taki właśnie jest DA. Arogancki, Fałszywy, Samolubny główne cechy lidera Riot.

Najlepsze jest to że co niektórzy wiecie o tym wszystkim i gracie razem dalej, sprawia wam to przyjemność. Godzicie się na to. Jesteście grupą ludzi którzy żyją w wirtualnym świecie. Jesteście tacy sami w grze jak i w prywatnym życiu. Żyjecie w kłamstwie co w rezultacie niszczy Fonline społeczność i wasze prywatne życia. Wszystko co budujesz na kłamstwie jest na przegranej pozycji.

Piekna opowieść! Szkoda,  że to nieprawda.

Najlepsze jest to że co niektórzy wiecie o tym wszystkim i gracie razem dalej, sprawia wam to przyjemność. Godzicie się na to. Jesteście grupą ludzi którzy żyją w wirtualnym świecie. Jesteście tacy sami w grze jak i w prywatnym życiu. Żyjecie w kłamstwie co w rezultacie niszczy Fonline społeczność i wasze prywatne życia. Wszystko co budujesz na kłamstwie jest na przegranej pozycji.

Powiedział gość z UV

snip
Damn, 15x Amarena -  you silly drunkards xD

It's a pity i never got to try this particular brand before i stopped drinking  :'(

Student life.  :-\
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #4396 on: November 01, 2015, 12:20:54 pm »
Jak można takie gówno pić.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4397 on: November 01, 2015, 12:29:32 pm »
No właśnie, za moich studenckich czasów to były żabkowe cygaretki, lipa z miodem, napoje Vivat, Tęcza Cola, wafle Marlenki i to co mamy do tej pory Top Chipsy. :D
"Aeaeao, staczamy sie na dno.
 4,50 i proszę oddać szkło"

Listonosz

• View Profile
« Reply #4398 on: November 01, 2015, 01:04:38 pm »
A "cegiełek mocy" nikt już nie pamięta?  :'(

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4399 on: November 01, 2015, 01:27:43 pm »
Ciekawe co Data pił.

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4400 on: November 01, 2015, 01:33:54 pm »
Ciekawe co Data pił.
I don't know but it must be good. :)

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4401 on: November 01, 2015, 02:17:11 pm »

<eardrums explode> please...don't.....stahp..

Please, jeszcze mi powiesz ze sam nigdy nie probowales mozgojebow? Jak mozna tak sie oklamywac  :P

lipa z miodem
O fuj, pilem to raz I do dzis zaluje......jedynie wisnia!  ;)

DA (w złości, zazdrości) wejdzie z exploitem i zrobi Ci crush game (wie że stracisz przez to turę i zginiesz) (...) (widziałeś że wszedł sneakem i położył puls rifle na glebę)

Could somebody please enlighten this silly kiddo? Or would you guys rather keep him as he is, dumb and in the dark?

You know Eight9, if you'd bother reading what your so called leader posts on these forums, you'd be aware of an easy solution....but since you're an ass all the time, I don't feel like helping ya  :)

Keep on dying to "hax sploitz" xD

« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 02:30:20 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #4402 on: November 01, 2015, 03:33:52 pm »
I hope when kligore comes back to this forum he will clean the last pages and ban who needs to be ban. This forum PvP is out of control.

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4403 on: November 01, 2015, 06:12:31 pm »

Please, jeszcze mi powiesz ze sam nigdy nie probowales mozgojebow? Jak mozna tak sie oklamywac  :P

lipa z miodem
O fuj, pilem to raz I do dzis zaluje......jedynie wisnia!  ;)

DA (w złości, zazdrości) wejdzie z exploitem i zrobi Ci crush game (wie że stracisz przez to turę i zginiesz) (...) (widziałeś że wszedł sneakem i położył puls rifle na glebę)

Could somebody please enlighten this silly kiddo? Or would you guys rather keep him as he is, dumb and in the dark?

You know Eight9, if you'd bother reading what your so called leader posts on these forums, you'd be aware of an easy solution....but since you're an ass all the time, I don't feel like helping ya  :)

Keep on dying to "hax sploitz" xD

Please dont write anything to eight in such english... it's too hard to read for UV.

LOL
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 06:15:04 pm by dark angel »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4404 on: November 02, 2015, 04:21:04 am »
To those of you who took part in the 10 hr flare, the Khans thank you for the khantributions of gear and cars, they shall be put to good use in patroling the wasteland.  GG all and looking forward to the next one.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4405 on: November 02, 2015, 04:47:04 am »
Jesus Christ 10 hour turn based trap.... :facepalm

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4406 on: November 02, 2015, 06:35:24 am »
To those of you who took part in the 10 hr flare, the Khans thank you for the khantributions of gear and cars, they shall be put to good use in patroling the wasteland.  GG all and looking forward to the next one.

2 hours initial battle and next:> We left after 6 hours of killing bluesuit khans and uv respawning with 10 hp tops ...
so you needed just 2 hours to kill each other ... well nice gratz read Blink post about what we all think of You and Your players and dont talk again about any kind of pvp even your forum propaganda isnt worth reading

edit:
and how turboplasmagtar is coping with lost turboplasma ??
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 06:39:55 am by Nurglak »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4407 on: November 02, 2015, 07:13:48 am »

2 hours initial battle and next:> We left after 6 hours of killing bluesuit khans and uv respawning with 10 hp tops ...
so you needed just 2 hours to kill each other ... well nice gratz read Blink post about what we all think of You and Your players and dont talk again about any kind of pvp even your forum propaganda isnt worth reading

edit:
and how turboplasmagtar is coping with lost turboplasma ??

Crying victim.

I think he's fine as we have plenty of those. How's you and your team coping with defeat and humiliation?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4408 on: November 02, 2015, 08:01:41 am »

Crying victim.

I think he's fine as we have plenty of those. How's you and your team coping with defeat and humiliation?

I left on my own legs as almost all Riots did and we didnt came back on bluesuit like your "warriors" lets make it clear turn based is bad enough but turn based with khans is something worse.

See you on TC or Reno or Ares or something ... oh i forgot you dont do rt so sad

Bison

« Reply #4409 on: November 02, 2015, 08:30:24 am »

Crying victim.

I left on my own legs as almost all Riots did and we didnt came back on bluesuit like your "warriors" lets make it clear turn based is bad enough but turn based with khans is something worse.

See you on TC or Reno or Ares or something ... oh i forgot you dont do rt so sad

We came back in full gear almost everytime up until the last hour or so when strategic well placed explosives helped ensure that vermin like yourself don't win in our encounters. The Khans battled every faction against us in that encounter and still prevailed.

You guys don't PVP you all parlay, pathetic. :)