Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683518 times)

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4365 on: October 31, 2015, 11:43:11 am »
i dont see excuses... its a fact... and shame (old players use fustrelogs) (cant win with noobs from uv)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4366 on: October 31, 2015, 12:01:27 pm »
i dont see excuses... its a fact... and shame (old players use fustrelogs) (cant win with noobs from uv)
Its fact that you suck in english and pvp.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4367 on: October 31, 2015, 12:03:28 pm »

Was a nice vid fair play to that, yeah we fucked up in modoc you beat us on range reason we did not wish to escape we said fuck it lets stand and fight we got out played i admit to that.

but you notice in the Den we already wiped out most of uv i think you guys killed like 1-2 of them, so glory not really yours as we was not at our strongest losing some of players to UV.

in broken hills i like it where you cut the job lol if you see and look on your vid we was standing next to fence killing uv on the left side manged to kill 4 of them and you foolishly rushed us on where we killed 2 of you. and what you vid does not show is us killing you and you was looting :)

but never the less nice video and thanks for the fights good luck this evening not moaning or crying just stating facts.
we was complete out played in modoc but other towns we was not

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4368 on: October 31, 2015, 12:13:36 pm »

Was a nice vid fair play to that, yeah we fucked up in modoc you beat us on range reason we did not wish to escape we said fuck it lets stand and fight we got out played i admit to that.

but you notice in the Den we already wiped out most of uv i think you guys killed like 1-2 of them, so glory not really yours as we was not at our strongest losing some of players to UV.

in broken hills i like it where you cut the job lol if you see and look on your vid we was standing next to fence killing uv on the left side manged to kill 4 of them and you foolishly rushed us on where we killed 2 of you. and what you vid does not show is us killing you and you was looting :)

but never the less nice video and thanks for the fights good luck this evening not moaning or crying just stating facts.
we was complete out played in modoc but other towns we was not

What? "You have killed 2 UV in Den", really? Maybe watch video again.  ::)
yes we lost 2 guys in BH, by their mistake, then u ran away and then came back from general store while we were leaving to WM and u have killed maybe 2-3 of us, so i cant say that u killed the whole team of us in BH. When we came back from south u were already on WM.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 12:15:51 pm by dark angel »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: October 31, 2015, 12:17:53 pm »
dark, you all standing by the cactus's in bh for a while and when you return with view of play most uv a dead lol 

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4370 on: October 31, 2015, 12:23:16 pm »
dark, you all standing by the cactus's in bh for a while and when you return with view of play most uv a dead lol

if u really dont see i can count died players by us for you.  8)
Even 1 yuno killed 2 guys at start

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4371 on: October 31, 2015, 02:14:18 pm »
i just checked film from Yuno - he killed 4 UV with help form our site,  i killed one - pistacho and brzeczyszczykiewicz killed Data - this is all what i saw on film and picture - so we killed 6 UV for sure then we finished  you :D
 In  BH you killed me, sneaker and legionista bsc we didnt out from town on time when all did it . Not in battle group vs group
So mayby before you talk about what you did just checked film again step by step if you dont remember action - adrenaline ye i know .

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4372 on: October 31, 2015, 04:21:36 pm »
Finally acknowledged your defeat instead of calling me jew or random insults

We actually killed 5 UV, (bursters killed their 3 snipers and rocket tank, vampira died to our snipers and sneaker) and Data ran away. You guys only killed 3 sooo....yea. And there were like 5 khan pile loots so you guys would have lost that battle anyways without our interference.

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: November 01, 2015, 01:21:04 am »
Last fight in reno... 3 snipers were rekting 5 of last UVs, and flamer came to finish the rest. It was LOL. 8) Cant belive that we won it.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4374 on: November 01, 2015, 08:19:44 am »
be proud... u can win only when backstab and fust relog... good fight! said DA. im glad u found a solution to win with uv... but its shity solucion... shame... u can do whot u want but i will never do fust relog like u and your friends...

and one more!!! said DA friend-"dont worry, Klilgor will never ban me. if he ban u my friends ill convince him to unban u...lets win!!"
Data8's propaganda in equation:
Losing = enemy's cheating + they're admin's friends + they're more than us

Data

• ...I se dead people...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4375 on: November 01, 2015, 08:27:28 am »
remek its not propaganda ... killgor is your friend and u help them unban players when thay cheating in game. fust relog and duallog... is a chaeat... btw U WIN!!! its all good.

and u do the same when u whos fighting with khans in tb fights. put screen on forum when u cheat and be happy. brawo dla tych Panów. Takimi oszustwami udowadniasz jaki jesteś słaby. Ty, Twoja drużyna oraz lider który na to wszystko pozwala. Wyżej chuja nie podskoczysz... chyba że go nie masz...
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 08:47:57 am by Data »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: November 01, 2015, 08:42:48 am »
remek its not propaganda ... killgor is your friend and u help them unban players when thay cheating in game. fust relog and duallog... is a chaeat... btw U WIN!!! its all good.
What?! What's wrong with you?! Take a break, man!

Edit:
and u do the same when u whos fighting with khans in tb fights. put screen on forum when u cheat and be happy. brawo dla tych Panów. Takimi oszustwami udowadniasz jaki jesteś słaby. Ty, Twoja drużyna oraz lider który na to wszystko pozwala. Wyżej chuja nie podskoczysz... chyba że go nie masz...
OMG! What the Hell?! This is some kind of bullshit madness! This is the one of the main reasons why I left UV.
And sreen for you:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 08:59:01 am by worldremaker »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4377 on: November 01, 2015, 09:32:47 am »

Biggest idiot of FOnline and the best example of UV mental level.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: November 01, 2015, 09:39:04 am »
That's what happens when you take an illiterate polish imbecile and mix it with some mexican/hungarian crap.

I honestly can't tell who's dumber, khanbs or eight9...it might be that it's two different kinds of tard though, one being the "simply dumb", the other being "intentionally retarded"...question is, which tag should we apply to eight9.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4379 on: November 01, 2015, 09:48:56 am »
That's what happens when you take an illiterate polish imbecile and mix it with some mexican/hungarian crap.

I honestly can't tell who's dumber, khanbs or eight9...it might be that it's two different kinds of tard though, one being the "simply dumb", the other being "intentionally retarded"...question is, which tag should we apply to eight9.

At least Khans have cash so they must work, not like unemployed eight.  ::)