Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683263 times)

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4335 on: October 30, 2015, 10:21:02 am »
Madmatt is so childish...

...the blood that is coming from there cunt is there egg being replaced with another egg and that blood that comes out is rotten...

roflmao
Bang Bang Smash

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4336 on: October 30, 2015, 01:25:17 pm »
14?15? :) i see 10+sneak vs 10

You must have problem with your brain then -  Cseb3sz , Valchuck, Roccat , Bossman , Mr. Green, Ayy lmao , Tete Cohete , Vampira , Mad MAtt, Data , Elektroprebalol, Ultraviolence.D , Better Fly , Tunak - its 10 people ? well then somebody must play on 2 char in one time

11 vs 10+sneaker was in first battle when you lost ;]
DA right last time  :D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4337 on: October 30, 2015, 01:42:46 pm »
Wasnt Eight banned? Data looks like second account, he should be banned.  8)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4338 on: October 30, 2015, 01:45:51 pm »
Nah, I could read datas post the first time through so it can't be eight.

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #4339 on: October 30, 2015, 01:51:01 pm »
.... Madmatt is so childish and fucked up.... 

i bet you do it in real life you either get ass raped by niggers ... just like your whore of a mother ... You are a bastard don't know your daddy,

Okay then :D.

Hmmm yea i do dislike a women s period as the blood that is coming from there cunt is there egg being replaced with another egg and that blood that comes out is rotten. so yeah i do hate that shit.
Honestly you must have autism. I am no longer jesting but you really do seem like you have autism or another severe form of brain damage. Go check it out with a doctor. (due to you saying "nigger rape ur ass/whore mother/blabla") I can only assume that this behavior is due to mental trauma occurring to you at a young age. Possibly you was the one with the whore mother who let your ass be raped by a "nigger". We will never know but please let your doctor know maybe he can prescribe something for you.

As always highlighted the mistakes for you ;). Homework for tonight is learn the difference between "there" & "their". Pro tip - before you post please proof read what you write especially when you like to throw insults at others calling them (RnL quote incoming!) "dum".

Guys i feel really bad because it is either this guy is a really good troll or an actual mentally disabled person..... I think i'm out for now.... lol

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4340 on: October 30, 2015, 02:12:14 pm »
Look it's Mr. Autism talking about traumas and correcting people on the internet again.

I spit on you and the unborn generations of your family, middle-class filth.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4341 on: October 30, 2015, 02:16:25 pm »
Just out of curiosity Her0?

do you by any chance have any friends? i got a big feeling that you don't? being an internet nerd that needs to correct peoples spellings because he has got nothing better to do then to try and insult me with spelling ?

Personal i really do not give fuck XD i will spell the way i feel like and sometimes i gotta write like that because most of the people on this forum are small minded.

What is the matter Her0 you get bullied in school? or because the black fat nigger next door rapes your dwarf of a mother fat batty tits! she is like a fucking rash spreading her fat juice love over everyone.

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #4342 on: October 30, 2015, 02:21:08 pm »
Mission successful. Khans baited just by me correcting spelling and grammar. I am not even arguing anything here but okay :D.

The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us
Quote of the year.

zinthos

« Reply #4343 on: October 30, 2015, 02:31:55 pm »
you can change forum name retard

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4344 on: October 30, 2015, 02:32:59 pm »
Mission successful. Khans baited just by me correcting spelling and grammar. I am not even arguing anything here but okay :D.

The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us
Quote of the year.

Baiting? We take every opportunity to shove people like you down their own shoes and we highly enjoy it. Keep it up.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4345 on: October 30, 2015, 02:43:23 pm »
you can change forum name retard

Hurr durr mad hot16!
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4346 on: October 30, 2015, 04:20:10 pm »
NUF NOT ENUFF MINE...errr...ATTENTION

;) ;)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4347 on: October 30, 2015, 05:31:27 pm »
RnL you are really pathetic atention whore, you can make fun from others post. But when someone else is correcting you, than you call him no-life...pathetic and hypocrisy all the time...
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4348 on: October 30, 2015, 06:30:38 pm »
Madmatt  and jokeusa always talk shit about khans and always feel the need to comment on anything a khan member says or does. To be honest you guys are the ones looking for attention more then anything specialy madmatt  always poking his nose in.

I like the way you always comment on my posts though it's the whole reason I do it because I got little bitches  getting triggered in everything i say

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4349 on: October 30, 2015, 06:40:55 pm »
Madmatt  and jokeusa always talk shit about khans and always feel the need to comment on anything a khan member says or does. To be honest you guys are the ones looking for attention more then anything specialy madmatt  always poking his nose in.

I like the way you always comment on my posts though it's the whole reason I do it because I got little bitches  getting triggered in everything i say

Keep on dreaming son...
GUN FOR HIRE