April 29, 2024, 08:06:11 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683503 times)

Bison

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4320 on: October 29, 2015, 09:51:14 am »
Said RnL who thinks that Bison is cool, and worship him all the time...

No one worships me you fruit cake, i am just a humble servant of The Khans.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: October 29, 2015, 10:58:57 am »
Look at your own signature General Pony.
GUN FOR HIRE

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: October 29, 2015, 11:04:28 am »
Who cares if people think you are cool or not in a game haha :P

i rather be hated and feared then loved XD haha it is however kinda sad that you think people in a game are cool xx
Reasons? Are you telling me you're a total cunt?

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: October 29, 2015, 11:06:05 am »
Who cares if people think you are cool or not in a game haha :P

i rather be hated and feared then loved XD haha it is however kinda sad that you think people in a game are cool xx

Because it's just a game, stop crying over it, kilgore will destroy your pixels soon enough anyway.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: October 29, 2015, 11:26:29 am »
Lets roll!
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: October 29, 2015, 11:37:13 am »

I love being a fucking cunt! specially towards little choir boys such as yourself. i do not give a fuck what you think of me or anyone else in this fucking game because i really do not give a shit about you. for all i care you can catch aids and catch fire. I still wouldn't fucking piss on you!

It is a game dude grow the fuck up!

Madmatt you little dweeb, how are you mothers fucking nipples? from all them African babies sucking them because she breast feeds the kids of Africa because her tits are so fucking huge! Mate i don't think anyone is fucking cool in the game, if i did i would have social problems and absolute no fucking life.

look in the mirror you little rejected kid and grab your nuts tell me how big they are? i bet your balls ain't even dropped yet get a fucking life and stop sucking and them massive nipples of your mothers! or even better give me her fucking number so i can sling my dick up and give the stupid fat bitch a good rafting! as she needs it because of her retarded little brat.

Bison

« Reply #4326 on: October 29, 2015, 11:44:46 am »

I can't stop them chanting my name and telling me how pretty I am? That's hardly fair.

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: October 29, 2015, 01:05:21 pm »

I love being a fucking cunt! specially towards little choir boys such as yourself. i do not give a fuck what you think of me or anyone else in this fucking game because i really do not give a shit about you. for all i care you can catch aids and catch fire. I still wouldn't fucking piss on you!

It is a game dude grow the fuck up!

Madmatt you little dweeb, how are you mothers fucking nipples? from all them African babies sucking them because she breast feeds the kids of Africa because her tits are so fucking huge! Mate i don't think anyone is fucking cool in the game, if i did i would have social problems and absolute no fucking life.

look in the mirror you little rejected kid and grab your nuts tell me how big they are? i bet your balls ain't even dropped yet get a fucking life and stop sucking and them massive nipples of your mothers! or even better give me her fucking number so i can sling my dick up and give the stupid fat bitch a good rafting! as she needs it because of her retarded little brat.
I've grown way beyond you mate, but you're still a cunt nevertheless.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4328 on: October 29, 2015, 01:45:15 pm »

I can't stop them chanting my name and telling me how pretty I am? That's hardly fair.

I think Bison is cool, I wear a t-shirt with fanart of him on it right now.

LLB o/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 01:47:10 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: October 29, 2015, 02:37:29 pm »
I've grown way beyond you mate, but you're still a cunt nevertheless.

Please read my comment below jerk off

I love being a fucking cunt! specially towards little choir boys such as yourself

who cares and i ain't your mate :) i hope you die in real life

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: October 29, 2015, 03:40:18 pm »
RnL is a great example of nowadays teeneger with mental/social problems...sad...
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: October 29, 2015, 03:50:41 pm »
RnL is a great example of nowadays teeneger with mental/social problems...sad...

Madmatt is an example of a nerd that's into incest mother tit sucking. i might like to add he is the worse kind of a retarded kid

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: October 29, 2015, 05:27:03 pm »
You must be some kind of  special agent or some wizard to know who and what is doing in his real life, without knowing him personally. Your insults and wet dreams are completly fucked up. Try harder kid, it s not working on me or anyone else.
GUN FOR HIRE

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: October 29, 2015, 07:43:01 pm »
Madmatt is an example of a nerd that's into incest mother tit sucking
Says the faggot who hates women so much ("women on period" innate fear) that he has to train ignoring his gag reflex on an ultimate MLP king (aka general pony) on a daily basis  ::)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 07:44:46 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: October 30, 2015, 09:15:20 am »
Madmatt is an example of a nerd that's into incest mother tit sucking
Says the faggot who hates women so much ("women on period" innate fear) that he has to train ignoring his gag reflex on an ultimate MLP king (aka general pony) on a daily basis  ::)

Nah man, there is a difference and fine line to sucking a women s tit and your mothers own tit. Madmatt is so childish and fucked up he is still breast feeding of his mothers tit, like i said before she works in Africa as well cos they are so big and breast feeds all the African babies there.

Hmmm yea i do dislike a women s period as the blood that is coming from there cunt is there egg being replaced with another egg and that blood that comes out is rotten. so yeah i do hate that shit.

I fuck women on a regular basis, not little school girls as you fucking pedophile. Jokeusa  problem with you is that you love ass liking players in a computer game, i bet you do it in real life you either get ass raped by niggers, or you sell yourself on the corner because you live in poor country just like your whore of a mother. You are a bastard don't know your daddy, I bet it is the milkman!