Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1671881 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4260 on: October 26, 2015, 05:03:29 pm »
What you can expect from the guy who haven't nothing to do? No school, no job or even no sleeping. Only play at night and posting his "buahahaha" post in middle of the day. The discussion with someone like eight it's only waste of time.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: October 26, 2015, 05:48:04 pm »
DA DA GO GO DA DA u kil mie we kil ew it morone moderfooker yu r autsitic DA DA DA

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: October 26, 2015, 06:16:32 pm »
The best part is that i dont remember when eight killed me 1vs1 but ok keep dreaming or post screenshot at least from ast month. :) UV lost at last weekend and that is the truth. ::) Greetings from collegy!
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: October 26, 2015, 06:23:55 pm »
DA u r autistick idiot. u think every one in uv will wait till graite idiot will come to play?? buahahahah. and every fight 1vs1 u lose with me... but wait u think when kompre use Data and some times fight with u its me :)  morone. u dont even know who is who :)

Man pls.... come on . You really think that somebody care about who play on YOUR Data  and when you aren`t you? 

eight8

« Reply #4264 on: October 26, 2015, 08:54:34 pm »
nice to see u win some times... DA. this gives u motivacion...

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: October 26, 2015, 10:31:34 pm »
That's not the place to discuss it degenerate.

Does not show the enemy your snipers attack from left :) and your shitty alliance with redcross we spawned straight after you chased us north killed cross  then chased u down to south side xxxx
Of course it doesn't show from left...maybe because I wasn't there? How stupid are you? Oooooo 4 guys killed 1 sniper, so pr0  ::)

We don't have alliance with Red Cross. We left through downtown and saw them from preview. We spawned South (only 3-4 of us) but you guys killed them already, then you guys ran away.

BTW : Killing Red Cross is not a crowning achievement. They're not a PvP gang so they're  not a threat. I saw Psycho Girl and was gonna spawn to say gtfo from here xD
Spoiler: show

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: October 26, 2015, 10:58:52 pm »
That's not the place to discuss it degenerate.

Does not show the enemy your snipers attack from left :) and your shitty alliance with redcross we spawned straight after you chased us north killed cross  then chased u down to south side xxxx
Of course it doesn't show from left...maybe because I wasn't there? How stupid are you? Oooooo 4 guys killed 1 sniper, so pr0  ::)

We don't have alliance with Red Cross. We left through downtown and saw them from preview. We spawned South (only 3-4 of us) but you guys killed them already, then you guys ran away.

BTW : Killing Red Cross is not a crowning achievement. They're not a PvP gang so they're  not a threat. I saw Psycho Girl and was gonna spawn to say gtfo from here xD

OK :) x stalker haha geeze chill out brother it's a game not real life jew x

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: October 26, 2015, 11:39:11 pm »
@ Khans,

did you forget to vote Harper?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: October 26, 2015, 11:48:19 pm »
So pretty much telling the truth, I need to chill out, interesting.

BTW Get wrekt fuggen noob, you guys are like NPCs  ;D ;D ;D ;D

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: October 26, 2015, 11:54:10 pm »
@ Khans,

did you forget to vote Harper?

Liberal swarm

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: October 27, 2015, 05:32:27 am »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: October 27, 2015, 06:33:50 am »
So pretty much telling the truth, I need to chill out, interesting.

BTW Get wrekt fuggen noob, you guys are like NPCs  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Khansidering our team was half as big and we only got double your kills I say yeah, we need to shape up.

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: October 27, 2015, 07:47:50 am »

It's not that stalker, here it is i just really do not wish to get into an internet battle with a 17 year old kid because its kinda sad arguing over a game on a computer game forum its like man do i have a life or what,

The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us, Barney was on your side and spawned for us to waste our action points on him so you guys would attack us from the left, Yes you did spawn with Redcross and split forces.

As we exit from the top two or three snipers where indeed attacking us from the left as you can see from your video we made a solid line facing the right and you guys even retreated to the right but knowing the information you gathered from your snipers that we went above to gain a better position due to the fact we was getting attacked from both sides.

Once we exit we did not leave the fight we spawned behind you to find the other split team from your stupid alliance. we took advantage and wiped them out, once they died i might add you guys stayed on the south spawn and didnt bother to attack us because at that time we had more then you, i think you had 3 guys.

You then looted your team mates from dieing as we spawned behind but was to late.

Also i might like to mentioned we destroyed your forces inside Modoc when you try to attack UV.

Redcross is not a town control faction, this faction likes to help new players and they would not go into a real time fight without the help of another faction of other players.

Please wipe your mouth from all that complete bullshit you talk, stop pretending you work because everyone here knows you are still a school kid. You are worse then Madmatt.

Peace see you soon
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:04:18 am by rightandleft »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: October 27, 2015, 08:46:36 am »
Nice to see I triggered the bitch :D

It's not that stalker, here it is i just really do not wish to get into an internet battle with a 18 year old kid because its kinda sad arguing over a game on a computer game forum its like man do i have a life or what,
Fixed it for you. Also you're pretty much one of those people that talk shit online but IRL just get fucked up by anybody.

The truth is that our sneaker was sneaking for us, Barney was on your side and spawned for us to waste our action points on him so you guys would attack us from the left, Yes you did spawn with Redcross and split forces.
Barney wasn't with us. We would of shot him if we encountered him. No we didn't spawn with Redcross, we didn't even know they were there till I previewed east.

As we exit from the top two or three snipers where indeed attacking us from the left as you can see from your video we made a solid line facing the right and you guys even retreated to the right but knowing the information you gathered from your snipers that we went above to gain a better position due to the fact we was getting attacked from both sides.
Then you guys ran away to WM from 3 guys while you had like 5 still:D

Once we exit we did not leave the fight we spawned behind you to find the other split team from your stupid alliance. we took advantage and wiped them out, once they died i might add you guys stayed on the south spawn and didnt bother to attack us because at that time we had more then you, i think you had 3 guys.
Behind me? You didn't spawn behind me or else you would of died xD

And as I said before, we're not working with RedCross. Typical degenerate can't comprehend what I'm typing. And oooo, you killed a Bluesuit that was with us while he spawned on top of RedCross, definetely makes us allied  ::)

And yes, we were 3 left and you guys still ran away.

You then looted your team mates from dieing as we spawned behind but was to late.
Battle was in RT, must of been too fast for you.

Also i might like to mentioned we destroyed your forces inside Modoc when you try to attack UV.
Cool beans, I was busy IRL

Redcross is not a town control faction, this faction likes to help new players and they would not go into a real time fight without the help of another faction of other players.
Dunno ask Awgan, you really think we're gonna help a gang go PvP? Get real.

Please wipe your mouth from all that complete bullshit you talk, stop pretending you work because everyone here knows you are still a school kid. You are worse then Madmatt.

Peace see you soon
Did you faceplant on shit? Cause all I'm seeing is a bunch of bullshit from you xD.

Actually I'm going to night classes @ college and working late so I have morning-afternoon to myself. Now its funny how you try to brag so hard on this "victory"  ::)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 08:49:46 am by Yuno-Gasai »

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: October 27, 2015, 09:03:59 am »
Anyways . .  . . . . . lol

you comments made no sence dude, and yea barney was with you because TTTLA play with you guys sometimes and yeah Barney is ex Riot Team  also all the other factions you been in not even sure if you are a riot team member??

C88, Pistoleros (76Hp sniper lol) , poor mongols, Amboy Dukes, BSG , riot team , Helping MOD, you even had a short spell in the UV i am 100% sure of it??

Riot Team made alliance with desert wanderers so in a form of a way you are helping a faction do PVP, same as when TTTLA join forces with you guys sometimes that's helping a faction do PVP so you can remove that retarded quote.

Besides the point i will post the vid i made that was only meant for the Khans forum and that you will see how mexican and retard you comments where.

Nope you ain't triggered me i just like pointing out how much of a dum fuck you really are and by the way i think it was other way round otherwise you would not of quoted everything i said and felt the need to answer them all :D:D:D:D xxxx

hey give some kisses to your Jewish fat momma for me retard xxxxx and some ball sack