April 29, 2024, 11:11:15 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683662 times)

zinthos

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4215 on: October 23, 2015, 12:07:25 pm »
game is unbalaced only 4 people who dont play.

The game is perfectly balanced but the UV has withered and is dying. Dw and Riots are rising and we where 24 members online in the TKs ventrilo last weekend.

Perhaps Dark Angel will show mercy if you beg him to join on your knees, we require both english and social skills so there is no future for you in TKs.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: October 23, 2015, 12:46:31 pm »
Oho, zin came back from school.

Seriously you should done your homewark first.

game is unbalaced only 4 people who dont play.

The game is perfectly balanced but the UV has withered and is dying. Dw and Riots are rising and we where 24 members online in the TKs ventrilo last weekend.

Perhaps Dark Angel will show mercy if you beg him to join on your knees, we require both english and social skills so there is no future for you in TKs.

Social skills you say? If you Khans wouldnt insult everyone everywhere i would agree.
Now when someone can camp 24/24 locker maybe its unbalanced a bit, before noobs couldnt got more than 1 implant.  ::)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 12:48:28 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4217 on: October 23, 2015, 12:47:41 pm »
Zintho's shut up you little brat,

By the way tell you mother she still got my boxer shorts from when i was shafting her from behind slapping her bald head!

;) that is why she is walking funny brother , hey you still ain't smelt my fingers either ! from sticking them up her
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:36:13 pm by rightandleft »

eight8

« Reply #4218 on: October 23, 2015, 12:59:02 pm »
tks 4 u this game will be allways unbalanced. shity stuff (bad condicion and regular), tb builds in rt, and i see many of u have high ping and big lags (like today in reno... one of u enter to the suer i hex him with gatling and he do nothing he dont even move... the same ur friend - u whos 4 and all die) and about implants... u have some but u dont use (or use in tb builds) make caravans, make wh and reno... this will help u

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4219 on: October 23, 2015, 01:24:20 pm »
Maybe my English isnt perfect, but still you should catch the meaning. Until you are retarded Right who can only insult and shit-post all the time...
Try something better than insulting me or my family. It's getting boring and it was insult on the level of kiddo from primary school...but the special one, you know well which one Right.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: October 23, 2015, 01:38:15 pm »
Maybe my English isnt perfect, but still you should catch the meaning. Until you are retarded Right who can only insult and shit-post all the time...
Try something better than insulting me or my family. It's getting boring and it was insult on the level of kiddo from primary school...but the special one, you know well which one Right.

Are you referring to the stupid fly s circling around someones head quote you made?  which made no sense at all. it wasn't the English you wrote it was the meaning that was wrong lol anyways who care's

Show me a picture of your mothers tits bro

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4221 on: October 23, 2015, 01:47:50 pm »
I don't know as you, but I don't have any picture of my naked mom. And once again, I don't know as you but I'm not sharing with insulting me guys anything except punch right in their faces.

Sorry, but you acted like kid. I have no more pleasure in writing with you.
Over and out.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4222 on: October 23, 2015, 02:32:35 pm »
Social skills you say? If you Khans wouldnt insult everyone everywhere i would agree.
Now when someone can camp 24/24 locker maybe its unbalanced a bit, before noobs couldnt got more than 1 implant.  ::)

Well, point taken.

tks 4 u this game will be allways unbalanced. shity stuff (bad condicion and regular), tb builds in rt, and i see many of u have high ping and big lags (like today in reno... one of u enter to the suer i hex him with gatling and he do nothing he dont even move... the same ur friend - u whos 4 and all die) and about implants... u have some but u dont use (or use in tb builds) make caravans, make wh and reno... this will help u

We use RT builds in RT and vice versa. The ping in the countries of some of our members is nothing we can do much about, the server is located where it is. We are rich beyond what you can imagine and neither implants nor caravans helped you when you where up against Dr. Mengelito last time, it was I who yelled that you smell like a new car over your lifeless body and then scienced your gear, if you remember? It's all about skills.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: October 23, 2015, 03:28:07 pm »
i was pointing out that he was using fastrelog to scout with Hailey/YunoGasai you inbred fuck
Hey dumbass, it's my dual log that taxis my PvP alt. I then move it like 7 zones away from wherever I'm fighting. Sometimes I forget too but majority of the time it's gone from WM.

Fail attempt BTW :)
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

eight8

« Reply #4224 on: October 23, 2015, 07:08:33 pm »
:) just when u enter to some location... fight there... last time u lose when u swarm 4vs1 :)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: October 23, 2015, 08:01:13 pm »
:) just when u enter to some location... fight there... last time u lose when u swarm 4vs1 :)

English

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4226 on: October 23, 2015, 08:26:27 pm »

Last time I was in Reno you died, I've not been there since actually.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

eight8

« Reply #4227 on: October 23, 2015, 09:16:09 pm »
why u say skills mang ?? when u enter to comercial and i hex u 3 times and ur friends becouse your map whos all the time  loading... ohh i see... "propaganda"... like DA... ok im off.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4228 on: October 23, 2015, 09:20:37 pm »
why u say skills mang ?? when u enter to comercial and i hex u 3 times and ur friends becouse your map whos all the time  loading... ohh i see... "propaganda"... like DA... ok im off.
Hahahaha, I have no idea what language that was.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: October 23, 2015, 09:21:37 pm »

Bye idiot.