Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #4155 on: October 20, 2015, 10:16:22 am »
It's not a proof.
it could be written by anyone, even by one of Khans just to make another drama.
I see no point or evidence to call it UV drama.

Keep on moving citizens, there's nothing worth watching.

It was only the three of us from TKs there except our victims from the UV and I hope you are not implying that any Khan would claim Bison died, at any point, in any game, ever - for whatever reason what-so-ever? Talking shit, not minding your own business, it's on.

Hey dumbass, he's just commenting on the picture.

It could be anyone as he said, also picture not even worth posting since the victims are outnumbered. But as always, it's the only time khans get "intense PvP"  ::)

Why don't you go cry into your pillows instead you disgusting loner? Move in bigger teams and the fight is on, walk alone and your dead.

The Ultra Violence is withering and it's amazing that important forum heavyweights like Yuno-Gasai and Mad Matt has to step up and defend their teenage facebook-faction. Why don't you maggots do something about it instead of flailing in all direction acting like rape victims before the shower? Eh?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #4156 on: October 20, 2015, 12:18:57 pm »

The Ultra Violence is withering and it's amazing that important forum heavyweights like Yuno-Gasai and Mad Matt has to step up and defend their teenage facebook-faction. Why don't you maggots do something about it instead of flailing in all direction acting like rape victims before the shower? Eh?

:D haha

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4157 on: October 20, 2015, 02:58:27 pm »
It's not a proof.
it could be written by anyone, even by one of Khans just to make another drama.
I see no point or evidence to call it UV drama.

Keep on moving citizens, there's nothing worth watching.

It was only the three of us from TKs there except our victims from the UV and I hope you are not implying that any Khan would claim Bison died, at any point, in any game, ever - for whatever reason what-so-ever? Talking shit, not minding your own business, it's on.

Hey dumbass, he's just commenting on the picture.

It could be anyone as he said, also picture not even worth posting since the victims are outnumbered. But as always, it's the only time khans get "intense PvP"  ::)

Why don't you go cry into your pillows instead you disgusting loner? Move in bigger teams and the fight is on, walk alone and your dead.

We have somekind of a deal with Rightleft, but I see he cannot understand difference between disscussion and insulting. Not my problem, he can claim what he wants. He only loose his time in fighting with his own ghosts and imaginations.

BECAUSE, dear Dr.Mengelito I'm not claiming it was one of you. I'm just saying it's not a proof, as you know everyone can write in radio channel. Everyone, even guys who are not from UV. Nothing less, nothing more.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 04:24:49 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4158 on: October 20, 2015, 04:06:09 pm »
Make em walls of text crumble like WTC.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4159 on: October 20, 2015, 04:48:00 pm »
I like how I trigger the cans :D
Spoiler: show

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #4160 on: October 21, 2015, 11:34:37 am »
Weekend is comming my litttle lovely worms. :-*
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4161 on: October 21, 2015, 11:54:55 am »

We'll gonna wait for you,mommy.  :D
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4162 on: October 21, 2015, 12:13:36 pm »

@ Madmatt That was so unbelievably weird and gay :S.   I know you got a weird obsession with your mommy's tits but take it else where you strange little weirdo.

@dark angel what a very strange thing to say almost pedophilia well border line to be honest geeze

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4163 on: October 21, 2015, 12:19:18 pm »

@ Madmatt That was so unbelievably weird and gay :S.   I know you got a weird obsession with your mommy's tits but take it else where you strange little weirdo.

@dark angel what a very strange thing to say almost pedophilia well border line to be honest geeze

It was joke, now you can f*ck off. I tought you are okay, I didn't do anything against you or your faction. Damn, but I see you can't leave without insulting others. I almost fell guilty for wasting your brothers in Junktown Mine...now I think it was a good thing.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4164 on: October 21, 2015, 12:25:12 pm »

It was joke, now you can f*ck off. I tought you are okay, I didn't do anything against you or your faction. Damn, but I see you can't leave without insulting others. I almost fell guilty for wasting your brothers in Junktown Mine...now I think it was a good thing.

Ohhhh someone is raging, hit a nerve because i found out the truth that you are a bent gay boy who gets bum fucked by all his UV buddies

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4165 on: October 21, 2015, 12:29:43 pm »
Said one who kneel for Bison...
GUN FOR HIRE

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4166 on: October 21, 2015, 12:43:22 pm »
Lol,had you noticed that rightandleft doesn't enter any valid arguments at all? All he does is random name calling.

Watch he's gonna come and call me a Jew or something, how pathetic :D

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4167 on: October 21, 2015, 01:08:57 pm »
Lol,had you noticed that rightandleft doesn't enter any valid arguments at all? All he does is random name calling.

Watch he's gonna come and call me a Jew or something, how pathetic :D

Yes, no arguments...only insults, insults and even more insults. It's somehow sad that he looked almost normal at first for me...in time I need to say he's close-minded kid/man who can only sell trash-talk to anyone except Khans.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #4168 on: October 21, 2015, 01:40:58 pm »
It's somehow sad that it looked almost normal at first for me

Madmatt it is not normal to still be breast feeding from your mothers tits,  so yea i agree it is kinda sad,

My Valid argument is that i have a life beyond this game and do not feel the need to argue over a game because it is pretty sad and pathetic. why waste half you time crying and moaning over a stupid game. Reason i insult you is because you show how much of a retard nerd you guys are because of my reasons above , it is nice because of the stupid reactions i get :D that i get from total internet (cyber) geeks such as yourself.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 01:43:16 pm by rightandleft »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #4169 on: October 21, 2015, 01:58:10 pm »
Yeah, putting different words to others mouth and shit-posting means you have such an interesting and good real life...yeah.
Good luck with it Khan's troll.
GUN FOR HIRE