Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683257 times)

jokeusa

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3975 on: October 09, 2015, 09:26:25 pm »
you are a pup barking
Oh, that's actually a very accurate description of khanbs ::)

Shhhh now mongo, go sleep in your TB sandbox, the pain will disappear soon  :-*
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: October 09, 2015, 09:38:14 pm »
I used only one stimpack on one man, nothing more. I was putting a sleep gwynbleidd with aimed shot in eyes. In second slot I had M60, still do more dmg to you than your 23 funny dmg from gaytling.

Tesla armour do that. Your friends sure where not as amused.

The real point I'm trying to get through to you is that I genuinely share a mutual respect with most of my real enemies after my few months here. Napalm and some of the blood-pact UV players, Dark Angel and the Riot Team, the Desert Wanderers and even some of those pesky lawyers have earned my genuine respect through the laughs we've shared, smart and witty blows delivered when ripping on each other, the battles we've had, tight situations taking unexpected turns and believe it or not - I even had to eat my own big flowery words atleast once.

My problem with you, and why we from The Khans, and generally this whole community, refer to you specifically as a retard and put you on the lowest shelf together with people like ChosenOne, Heyfrey and JokeUSA is that you are a pup barking behind bigger dogs, clinging on like a parasite to bigger players then talking tough and lashing out without the platform of achievements behind you that gives the weight needed for ethos, translating to; achieve more yourself, perform better and prove it or just bask in awe before the radiating halo of your superiors.

Criticize our TC? Prove that you, yourself, outperform even our recruits with some screens of high game kills.
Criticize our reaping of freshlings? Share a more effective method to exterminate the vermin.
Criticize our merchandise? Please point me to your factions merch and inspire me.
Criticize my perfect weapon handling? Show me a picture of you doing it better.
Criticize TDK? Start a better newspaper.
Criticize me? Conquer the Sea, gift your beloved General an APA, design and build something diabolic like the moonlazer and unleash it upon the wasteland, rig an election, write an article for an in-game newspaper, prove 500 kills, donate monthly to keep the server going, get your name on the in-game highscore, become a model for your factions merchandise, write your faction-tag on the tits of atleast 2 sluts and share it, piss on the corpses of the servers top players atleast once each, get so vilified you're stalked, threatened, DDoS attacked and impersonated, become so popular in-faction your slight mention that you might appreciate an implant or a PA and other members throw it after you, impress your rich faction-leader and get a 100 euro donation to your latest creative project, rise to 3rd in command of an ancient faction with an established culture and tradition that are amongst the first fallout-themed clans and without a doubt the oldest existing and develop your characters unique persona and history over the course of 5 years.

Your problem is not the mighty TKs, it's your own negative fucking attitude. Learn the difference.
Nerd rage, quoted before he edits it.

Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3977 on: October 09, 2015, 09:48:44 pm »
It's not a rage at all.  It's the truth, and I am quite inspired by the post.

He's right, what do any of you have to show for yourselves? Nothing.  With the exception Of yuno who plays his own style of game.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3978 on: October 09, 2015, 10:13:12 pm »
Criticize our TC? Prove that you, yourself, outperform even our recruits with some screens of high game kills.
Criticize our reaping of freshlings? Share a more effective method to exterminate the vermin.
Criticize our merchandise? Please point me to your factions merch and inspire me.
Criticize my perfect weapon handling? Show me a picture of you doing it better.
Criticize TDK? Start a better newspaper.
Criticize me? (...)

I never criticize your TC, I'm just not happy that you not do it more often. I cannot fight against your patrols cause TB 1 vs 3-4 is almost suicide, RT too cause I'm playing sniper role. So 1-2 max.

I criticize your idea of raping noobs cause for me it's lame. Still I can disagree with you. And you dont have to agree with me on this point.

I never critize your mechant, just having fun. I even said I would buy shirt with Meng, now I'm starting to think you have problems with proper reading someone's else posts.

Yes, I criticize it, cause even "vermin" and "forum raider" as me have at least two different dmg type weapons with me, every time I'm going into a fight.

I never criticized your newspaper. Maybe one or two of those. But when I approved and have fun reading one of those...well, you don't remember it.

I criticize you for two or three weeks. Cause when I had nothing against you or Chris, I was attacked and insulted by you cause I had "conflict" with your beloved General and his "officer" or whatever Sven. So I will say again, just to make your mind a little bit more clear. I don't like Bison, acting like alpha and omega of whole server. I was posting here long before you started to fight and post on this session. And no one had ever any problems with it. And I don't like Sven for posting bullshit and acting like fucking MMA fighter, making posts about "how I would beat you in real life" focused for example on Bad Leutnant. From few weeks I really don't like your damn Right, cause I never talked with him and he is still trying to piss me cause I'm in conflict with Khans, wtf?

What about Meng, Garg or Chris. I don't have anything against them and I even have some respect for them as players, roleplayers etc. I hope I will not see again post about how much you have in ass my opinion who I respect or not. Cause I post this wall of letters just to make things straight. Good night guys.
GUN FOR HIRE

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: October 10, 2015, 01:07:11 am »
He's right, what do any of you have to show for yourselves? Nothing.

I'm starting to worry about Khans no longer roleplaying and actually taking their faction or the game seriously.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: October 10, 2015, 03:38:49 am »
making posts about "how I would beat you in real life"
When have I ever done this? I don't see the point in it since it's over the internet. Noone's gonna care. I know other Khans have said it about me though.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3981 on: October 10, 2015, 07:21:45 am »
He's right, what do any of you have to show for yourselves? Nothing.

I'm starting to worry about Khans no longer roleplaying and actually taking their faction or the game seriously.

You think this is a fucking game?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: October 10, 2015, 07:41:51 am »
When have I ever done this? I don't see the point in it since it's over the internet. Noone's gonna care. I know other Khans have said it about me though.

In one of your posts you wrote you are big strong full of muscles man of north and in real Life  you would crash Bad Leutnant or any other. You wrote few insults against Poles. Really nothing personal,but it  just a little bit lowered your position as player in my eyes.

Funny thing is that many of you don't see who was the one of the first guys on the server who liked your idea of raiders faction and addmited that TB PvP is still PvP. The one thing you only remember is that I died few times against you and I had problem with Bison. Great.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: October 10, 2015, 07:45:11 am »
Lol how does town control have to prove you are a good player someone explain to me?

just one example say now khans enter with 6? Will uv  or other factions enter with 6? Doubt it we will just get swarmed,  point I am getting at is that going tc  does not prove your a good faction. Swarm or get swarmed or fight with militia.

It is just a retarded and idiotic request because we are based on killing players and turnbased but that is how we enjoy playing the game that's how we want to play it.

Madmatt serious note I am here requesting a 1 vs 1 with you anytime any place same with jokeusa  no trolling. If you decline and say some retarded comment back then you need to realise that you proven to me and the khans that you are just a dirty nigger that is no better than the shit  I took yesterday morning .
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:48:36 am by rightandleft »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: October 10, 2015, 07:49:37 am »
Lol how does town control have to prove you are a good player some explain to me?

just one example say now khans enter with 6? Will uv  or other factions enter with 6? Doubt it we will just get swarmed,  point I am getting at is that going tc  does not prove your a good faction. Swarm or get swarmed or fight with militia.

It is just a retarded and idiotic request because we are based on killing players and turnbased but that is how we enjoy playing the game that's how we want to play it.

Madmatt serious note I am here requesting a 1 vs 1 with you anytime any place same with jokeusa  no trolling. If you decline and say some retarded comment back then you need to realise that you proven to me and the khans that you are just a dirty nigger that is no better than the shit  I took yesterday morning .

Hey man, I see no problem. Just answer me in Pm with which hour, what are the rules and if it's TB or RT. I'm on it with one request. Be alone. I don't want to be raped by 3 of you. I see no problem in good PvP.
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: October 10, 2015, 08:21:57 am »

In one of your posts you wrote you are big strong full of muscles man of north and in real Life  you would crash Bad Leutnant or any other. You wrote few insults against Poles. Really nothing personal,but it  just a little bit lowered your position as player in my eyes.

Funny thing is that many of you don't see who was the one of the first guys on the server who liked your idea of raiders faction and addmited that TB PvP is still PvP. The one thing you only remember is that I died few times against you and I had problem with Bison. Great.

Yes, as the Armwrestler of Mutants, Lifter of Stones and Erotic fantasy of the wasteland I can do whatever the hell I want. But I have never claimed to be attacking people in real life, Matt. I know two other Khans said I would fuck Bad_Lieutenant up, because they belive so. I am on the other hand a modest and kind Chieftain that doesn't wanna brag about my incredible strenght or biceptous mountains for arms on the internet.

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3986 on: October 10, 2015, 08:27:47 am »

Yes, as the Armwrestler of Mutants, Lifter of Stones and Erotic fantasy of the wasteland I can do whatever the hell I want. But I have never claimed to be attacking people in real life, Matt. I know two other Khans said I would fuck Bad_Lieutenant up, because they belive so. I am on the other hand a modest and kind Chieftain that doesn't wanna brag about my incredible strenght or biceptous mountains for arms on the internet.

SVEN, wanna 1vs1 cause Right is off-line for now?
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: October 10, 2015, 08:37:27 am »

Madmatt i will meet you this evening somewhere away from reno,

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: October 10, 2015, 08:44:28 am »
<summon eight8>

How to make UV mad and ragequit?
Suprise Napalm when he is spawning as first! :>

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 08:46:42 am by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: October 10, 2015, 08:48:01 am »
Napalm is known for letting others use his chars, because of focus fire, does not mean it is him.

Also maybe others didn't spawn with him it happens.

None the less amazing screen shots in seeing these pussy s get wiped out :)