Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682914 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3780 on: October 02, 2015, 10:43:10 pm »
Hey guys, just came to say that Khans are right. They don't have the fault that most people in server have TB combat on.
People shouldn't be mad at them, they gather in groups of 4 to kill people in encounters, not locker, not TC, encounters.

So if you don't want to be stuck in a "Big Rats" encounter just to be killed by drive-by Khans, put Real time on, they will be forced to look for something else to do than patrol Boneyard.

Exactly.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3781 on: October 02, 2015, 11:42:27 pm »
Except when we find you in RT encounters and kill you again Hahaha :)

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: October 03, 2015, 12:52:53 am »
Except when we find you in RT encounters and kill you again Hahaha :)

Well, can't beat a 3/4v1, maybe a 2v1. Khans don't have good PvP builds.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3783 on: October 03, 2015, 01:08:29 am »

I prefer 7 vs. 1 personally. Eh, say what? What would you know about that?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: October 03, 2015, 01:48:27 am »

I prefer 7 vs. 1 personally. Eh, say what? What would you know about that?

I'll believe it when I see it, other than that, you are just spewing bullshit and lies like a good troll. Funny thing is that people actually argue with you.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3785 on: October 03, 2015, 02:21:01 am »
I'll believe it when I see it, other than that, you are just spewing bullshit and lies like a good troll. Funny thing is that people actually argue with you.

Spewing lies about what? I haven't written a single word on this forum without definite proof to back it up. Here's a 7 vs 1 for you.

And please, don't claim to know anything about our builds.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 02:22:55 am by Dr. Mengelito »

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: October 03, 2015, 02:46:01 am »
This isnt even forum pvp anymore the last 4 pages of this were just insults posted by the same 4-5 what has happened this server...
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: October 03, 2015, 03:31:39 am »
This isnt even forum pvp anymore the last 4 pages of this were just insults posted by the same 4-5 what has happened this server...
lol server is dead

just look at it, only 1 gang and a group of allies (Mod, TTTLA, riot team, old virgins, ex-BSG) that are PvPing right now
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: October 03, 2015, 08:21:36 am »

;D
Owner of server ragequit after he died as first and his team ran away to grid and had to retake the town later when all of us went to sleep (2AM+) gj.
But the best part is: <21:54:22> "Marko": homosexual rainbow action
We were 7 inside, and after all we saw 8 of UV inside Reno, so when they are equel to us, they just dont come to have some PvP. Loot is everything  for them ;)

Khans in realtime? Ok!  ???
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #3789 on: October 03, 2015, 08:54:41 am »
morones like allways... 12 enemys +8 police vs 7 uv.... idiots cry on forum bcs noone come...

Arcanix

« Reply #3790 on: October 03, 2015, 08:58:47 am »
lol server is dead

just look at it, only 1 gang and a group of allies (Mod, TTTLA, riot team, old virgins, ex-BSG) that are PvPing right now

Well....

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: October 03, 2015, 09:56:10 am »
morones like allways... 12 enemys +8 police vs 7 uv.... idiots cry on forum bcs noone come...

You as always don't get what's it about. We took YOUR town, killed YOUR militia and then killed Napalam when u dropped. You and your guys just fled from Klamath like a rats after death of beloved leader.

Later on it was UV who camped even though equal numbers buying militia over and over.

eight8

« Reply #3792 on: October 03, 2015, 10:04:04 am »
first is propagand... then indoctrination... last is mental illness because they believe in their own lies

ps koniu when u whos in klamath uv have 6 players ready to fight... but in reno when u come with the same numbers u lose and quit... (i whos not in klamath) u and ur friends start this shit with militia a few days ago...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:15:42 am by eight8 »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: October 03, 2015, 10:16:06 am »
first is propagand... then indoctrination... last is mental illness because they believe in their own lies

ps koniu when u whos in klamath uv have 6 players ready to fight... but in reno when u come with the same numbers u lose and quit... (i whos not in klamath) u and ur friends start this shit with militia a few days ago...

Take pills
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: October 03, 2015, 10:36:47 am »
Napalm had few drop connections last time, it didn't have to be a rage-quit. I wasn't there, but if it's true there was no point in rushing in 7 guys again 3x more forces combined with players and NPCs at once. Btw. I didn't suspect you all gonna make some alliance heh :D
Invite Khans too :D
GUN FOR HIRE