Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683668 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3750 on: October 02, 2015, 02:12:20 pm »
where i live skull power is giving someone a blowjob.

skull power or skull bashing its called, because you fuck there skull.

So saying skull power is fucking gay :)

kek
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3751 on: October 02, 2015, 03:14:59 pm »
So that's why Khans were wasted in TCs? :D

As Nazareth's song name it?
Ah...love hurts...isn't it Sven? :D
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3752 on: October 02, 2015, 03:21:40 pm »
Nonono. Didn't you read the news?

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3753 on: October 02, 2015, 03:26:03 pm »
So that's why Khans were wasted in TCs? :D

As Nazareth's song name it?
Ah...love hurts...isn't it Sven? :D

Wasted? We took 3 of the towns and UV had to bring in their allies to take back "Mengtown".

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3754 on: October 02, 2015, 03:54:08 pm »
Maisky stop being a piece of shit.
I'm not convinced it's him - Majski's english was a lot better.

Maybe one day you will be good enough to show your face in pvp. Until then you can only dream.
Maybe one day you'll save enough money to buy a pair of glasses and you'll FINALLY be able to tell the difference between PvP and the TB child's play :)
Until then, have fun in your sandbox, silly child  :-*

take back "Circustown".
So you're admitting you were wasted....well, at least you know you're a major fail in anything that's considered PvP :)

So... yeah, everyone from every kind of faction must be wrong about how big of a loud-mouth nobody you are?Pest.
I'm sorry, who are you again? What did you achieve during the last session? Sorry piglet, owning My Little Pony PvP Private Servers doesn't count as an achievement, neither does sucking gENERAL pONY's d*ck :)

Edit: 
Code: [Select]
dr. mongolito Date Registered: June 18, 2015, 12:18:33 PMOh, my bad, yet another noname newfag  ::)

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 03:58:02 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: October 02, 2015, 04:01:33 pm »

It's not funny, that's sad what he does.
Says the newfag reposting 8 year old memes thinking he's "cool" :facepalm

Newfag ? I play FOnline since 09' you scrub. You may only try to bite my ass but once u get to do it you'll just break your shiny teeth.
Art of shitposting is strong I see.

EDIT :
Who's newfag here usajoke Date Registered: September 06, 2014, 10:02:21 PM
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:03:41 pm by Koniko »

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3756 on: October 02, 2015, 04:16:56 pm »
The fish was THIIIS <----------------------------------------------------> big!1
Yea, and I invented FOnline and am the founder of Interplay - I also am Kilgore's older bro :)

Yea, because this is in fact my ONLY account and I would most certainly post here with my main! Get a clue, silly illiterate polish kiddo ;)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: October 02, 2015, 04:23:28 pm »
The fish was THIIIS <----------------------------------------------------> big!1
Yea, and I invented FOnline and am the founder of Interplay - I also am Kilgore's older bro :)

Yea, because this is in fact my ONLY account and I would most certainly post here with my main! Get a clue, silly illiterate polish kiddo ;)

Illiterate is to call me polish & kido basing only on my IP Geolocation ;). You probably started playing roughly at beginning of reloaded so what ? What makes u special about it is that u shitpost daily tons of useless forum pvp messages that everyone has deep up their assholes. 2009 was year of CBTs & OBTs on as the amerifags call it russian servers. It was when TLA was first born later on and few weeks after first 2238. I've been following updates about TLA and particiapted in first OBTs when it was possible. I bet you're just some fat neckbeard posting from chinkpad bought for mothers money living in her basement having orgasms over khans replying to your cheap bait.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: October 02, 2015, 04:41:56 pm »
u shitpost daily tons of useless forum pvp messages that everyone has deep up their assholes (...) replying to your cheap bait.
And yet you still sit around, read everything I say and reply to this so called "cheap bait" - damn, you must care SO MUCH about your e-peen ;)

It's nice to know you imagine yourself to be equal to a typical khanb too :)

@below awww, don't spoil the fun!  :-\
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 04:53:41 pm by jokeusa »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: October 02, 2015, 04:52:14 pm »
Chill out girls.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: October 02, 2015, 04:53:21 pm »
Chill out girls.

No, it's quiet funny :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3761 on: October 02, 2015, 05:06:28 pm »
u shitpost daily tons of useless forum pvp messages that everyone has deep up their assholes (...) replying to your cheap bait.
And yet you still sit around, read everything I say and reply to this so called "cheap bait" - damn, you must care SO MUCH about your e-peen ;)

It's nice to know you imagine yourself to be equal to a typical khanb too :)

We have no equals.

Other than that your a failed lonely little freshling trying to make yourself a name leeching on others supirior. Thanks to our pissing on you, you've made every thread on Reloaded be about TKs. Your obsessed disorder is a great asset.

You get alot of ass with that "meme" talk? Go shower and loose some weight instead of jerking it to cartoon horseshows for little girls.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: October 02, 2015, 05:12:23 pm »
We have no equals.
Of course, no one has fallen this low on Reloaded yet, not even UV during their worst days  ::)

Other than that your a failed lonely little freshling trying to make yourself a name leeching on others supirior. Thanks to our pissing on you, you've made every thread on Reloaded be about TKs. Your obsessed disorder is a great asset.
You know why the world orbits around piglets like you? Because pigs are hamburger/hot dog material....om nom nom :)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3763 on: October 02, 2015, 05:16:45 pm »
We have no equals.
Of course, no one has fallen this low on Reloaded yet, not even UV during their worst days  ::)

You know why the world orbits around piglets like you? Because pigs are hamburger/hot dog material....om nom nom :)

I actually feel bad for you.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: October 02, 2015, 05:19:24 pm »
I actually feel bad for you.
Don't - after all I'm the one eating a hamburger made out of your piglet ass :)