Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683688 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3735 on: October 02, 2015, 05:56:40 am »
I imagine
Oh look, the ice monkey grew a brain :o :o :o

It's not funny, that's sad what he does.
Says the newfag reposting 8 year old memes thinking he's "cool" :facepalm

Radios in game use text output, but since you don't play the game you wouldn't know that.
Did you really take my statement literally? Really? Are you really THAT dumb?  :(

Jokeusa has never been right about anything.
Well dang, I'm sorry you can't PvP but that's not a reason to take your emorage out on other people  :-\
Be nice, train, improve, maybe one day you'll be able to defend a city for more than 15 seconds (after taking it during the dead hours). Take care piglet :-*

Edit:
Joke has never tried, he got killed his first 10 mins in game and quit then became forum warrior against us for it.
Oh please, of course I never TRIED - you don't even need to try to kill khanbs, you just aim at random direction and pull the trigger. You see folks, khanbs' tardness and their chickenshitness are like Yin and Yang of their EmoEgo. They're so intense and condensed that they actually form black holes in their characters' heads - because of that, any bullet shot in any direction will actually be sucked towards any generic khanb.
Maybe one day you will be good enough to show your face in pvp. Until then you can only dream.

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: October 02, 2015, 06:35:57 am »
Nevermind, I wanted to be nice...but I see Jokeusa was right, you can't be nice to Khans...

You've done nothing but spit in our general direction at every opportunity you've had?

Respect has to be earned.

I was doing TCs with MoDs and now UV for months, I was teaching New players in game mechanics and I was the one who rushed through wasteland with well known guys from this server arm to arm. Than came your pity sorry ass General and started to insult me. He started, so how can I do not laugh at him ?
Keep the rest of respect I have for you Meng. and stop writing bullshit. Your General started this shit, not me.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: October 02, 2015, 07:08:39 am »
Madmatt,

everyone will eventually fall to the Khans and submit to us like they have,

Everyone will feel our wrath, Since joining Khans i have realized why we kill innocents in the wasteland, why we make them suffer and laugh with rejoice.

Because most of the community are seriously stupid and idiotic we are cleansing the wasteland of this, and re-building the community into Bison's image.

We are here to cure the wasteland of its real evil the idiots and scumbags, those who submit and accept the khans way will be saved, we are the hero's and pure humans within this community.

Long Live Bison! o/ o/

The Khans will prevail and save this place from the idiotic people who need to be saved then re-born into Bison image     

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: October 02, 2015, 07:49:07 am »
Nice brain-washed example...
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: October 02, 2015, 07:49:18 am »
Madmatt,

everyone will eventually fall to the Khans and submit to us like they have,

Everyone will feel our wrath, Since joining Khans i have realized why we kill innocents in the wasteland, why we make them suffer and laugh with rejoice.

Because most of the community are seriously stupid and idiotic we are cleansing the wasteland of this, and re-building the community into Bison's image.

We are here to cure the wasteland of its real evil the idiots and scumbags, those who submit and accept the khans way will be saved, we are the hero's and pure humans within this community.

Long Live Bison! o/ o/

The Khans will prevail and save this place from the idiotic people who need to be saved then re-born into Bison image     
:facepalm
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:34:04 am by mkhammer »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: October 02, 2015, 08:09:06 am »
Maisky stop being a piece of shit.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: October 02, 2015, 08:25:12 am »
Don't worry scrubs,

You're time will eventually come when we rape and murder you with you're family and friends, burn your bodies while we rejoice to our superiors.

That we have cleansed yet again another idiotic disgusting excuse of a human , your time will come just be patient you disgusting scrubs, the more you breathe you're stupid ways the more oxygen you take away from us pure race human's The Khans.

I don't know Maisky? he will also suffer in the same way.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 08:26:45 am by right »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: October 02, 2015, 08:33:49 am »
Don't worry scrubs,

You're time will eventually come when we rape and murder you with you're family and friends, burn your bodies while we rejoice to our superiors.

That we have cleansed yet again another idiotic disgusting excuse of a human , your time will come just be patient you disgusting scrubs, the more you breathe you're stupid ways the more oxygen you take away from us pure race human's The Khans.

I don't know Maisky? he will also suffer in the same way.
ok

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: October 02, 2015, 08:35:53 am »
Long Live Bison,

Long live The Khans

zinthos

« Reply #3744 on: October 02, 2015, 12:12:06 pm »
s....skull p-power...?

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: October 02, 2015, 12:33:24 pm »
where i live skull power is giving someone a blowjob.

skull power or skull bashing its called, because you fuck there skull.

So saying skull power is fucking gay :)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: October 02, 2015, 12:38:39 pm »
Yes it's the power of the thrust you give with your head. Napalm showed me how it's done.

"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: October 02, 2015, 12:46:50 pm »
Yes it's the power of the thrust you give with your head. Napalm showed me how it's done.

Then Napalm preformed this act for all his UV male members  ;D

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: October 02, 2015, 12:47:59 pm »
No, she didn't
 She's special for me.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3749 on: October 02, 2015, 12:54:49 pm »
No, she didn't
 She's special for me.

Love and peace, under the Pax Bisonica.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016