Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683584 times)

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3720 on: October 01, 2015, 08:35:59 pm »
Joke's really on jokeusa.. he's participating only in forum pvp
I imagine him posting screens of his retarded forum posts as "pvp" in "Pvp movies & screens" lol.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3721 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:05 pm »
As far as I know on radio channel 0 is one or two cry messages about Khans against 20-30 messages where people laugh at them...nothing personal, just writing what I saw on radio...

That's strange, I never saw laughter there, only victims tears.

You did good today Matt, don't stoop to Jokeusa's level.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: October 01, 2015, 08:37:57 pm »
I imagine him posting screens of his retarded forum posts as "pvp" in "Pvp movies & screens" lol.

It's not funny, that's sad what he does.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: October 01, 2015, 08:40:08 pm »
As far as I know on radio channel 0 is one or two cry messages about Khans against 20-30 messages where people laugh at them...nothing personal, just writing what I saw on radio...

That's strange, I never saw laughter there, only victims tears.

You did good today Matt, don't stoop to Jokeusa's level.

Thx Meng., but I'm really not shitposting now. There is bunch of players who cry and butthurt about your team, but there are many who laugh from it too. Nothing personal Doctor, really.
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: October 01, 2015, 08:42:22 pm »

As a Khan I only feel it's natural to laugh about other peoples misery.
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: October 01, 2015, 08:46:35 pm »
otherwise radio 0 wouldn't cry about us so much...
Yeeeeeeeeaaa, khanbs posting "hate" messages about themselves on radio 0 don't count :)

Lol, too bad we have a reputation for being out there in battles,
Daaaaaaaamn, those bluesuits and pigrats are so f*cking dangerous  :o :o :o :o

@below - don't be silly, you can't see what people say on the radio, the waves are invisible to human eye! :-X

Radios in game use text output, but since you don't play the game you wouldn't know that.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3726 on: October 01, 2015, 08:50:36 pm »
Thx Meng., but I'm really not shitposting now. There is bunch of players who cry and butthurt about your team, but there are many who laugh from it too. Nothing personal Doctor, really.

Ah right, you know, I share a mutual respect with some of the best and certainly most powerful players outside TKs on the server. I guess you would not count among them? So I guess your opinions and fantasies doesn't really matter.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:52:16 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Jish the small

« Reply #3727 on: October 01, 2015, 08:52:59 pm »
kinda like this? lol
UV with their specialized PvP gear

oliver and i once found broken ca mk2 :D

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: October 01, 2015, 09:10:43 pm »

Ah right, you know, I share a mutual respect with some of the best and certainly most powerful players outside TKs on the server. I guess you would not count among them? So I guess your opinions and fantasies doesn't really matter.

Nevermind, I wanted to be nice...but I see Jokeusa was right, you can't be nice to Khans...
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: October 01, 2015, 09:17:23 pm »

Nevermind, I wanted to be nice...but I see Jokeusa was right, you can't be nice to Khans...
No, you are wrong. Jokeusa has never been right about anything.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 09:39:08 pm by SVEN »

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: October 01, 2015, 09:19:14 pm »

Joke has never tried, he got killed his first 10 mins in game and quit then became forum warrior against us for it.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3731 on: October 01, 2015, 10:59:24 pm »

You've done nothing but spit in our general direction at every opportunity you've had?

Respect has to be earned.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: October 01, 2015, 11:07:49 pm »
I imagine
Oh look, the ice monkey grew a brain :o :o :o

Says the newfag reposting 8 year old memes thinking he's "cool" :facepalm

Radios in game use text output, but since you don't play the game you wouldn't know that.
Did you really take my statement literally? Really? Are you really THAT dumb?  :(

Jokeusa has never been right about anything.
Well dang, I'm sorry you can't PvP but that's not a reason to take your emorage out on other people  :-\
Be nice, train, improve, maybe one day you'll be able to defend a city for more than 15 seconds (after taking it during the dead hours). Take care piglet :-*

Edit:
Joke has never tried, he got killed his first 10 mins in game and quit then became forum warrior against us for it.
Oh please, of course I never TRIED - you don't even need to try to kill khanbs, you just aim at random direction and pull the trigger. You see folks, khanbs' tardness and their chickenshitness are like Yin and Yang of their EmoEgo. They're so intense and condensed that they actually form black holes in their characters' heads - because of that, any bullet shot in any direction will actually be sucked towards any generic khanb.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:13:59 pm by jokeusa »
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3733 on: October 02, 2015, 12:12:28 am »
I imagine
Oh look, the ice monkey grew a brain :o :o :o

Says the newfag reposting 8 year old memes thinking he's "cool" :facepalm

Did you really take my statement literally? Really? Are you really THAT dumb?  :(

Jokeusa has never been right about anything.
Well dang, I'm sorry you can't PvP but that's not a reason to take your emorage out on other people  :-\
Be nice, train, improve, maybe one day you'll be able to defend a city for more than 15 seconds (after taking it during the dead hours). Take care piglet :-*

Edit:
Oh please, of course I never TRIED - you don't even need to try to kill khanbs, you just aim at random direction and pull the trigger. You see folks, khanbs' tardness and their chickenshitness are like Yin and Yang of their EmoEgo. They're so intense and condensed that they actually form black holes in their characters' heads - because of that, any bullet shot in any direction will actually be sucked towards any generic khanb.

So... yeah, everyone from every kind of faction must be wrong about how big of a loud-mouth nobody you are?

Pest.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: October 02, 2015, 02:02:07 am »
Good fights today in all over the map. Kuddos to UV for coming back and fast! Was fun and hope to do this again soon!