Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683509 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3705 on: October 01, 2015, 04:51:22 pm »
But then again, from what I've seen at your "pvp" lately (especially when you ran away squealing like a freshly wounded piggy at BH), you couldn't do ANY job right....sad but not unexpected  ::)

You're sad but not unexpected.

He's also quoting some really fucking old meme (most likely lacking the brains to come up with his own comebacks), guess that's all newfags do nowadays...this is why we can't have nice things  :-X

Fuck you and your whole generation you weird-talking disgusting reject.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3706 on: October 01, 2015, 04:55:59 pm »
Your sad but not unexpected.
This coming from somebody who tried to correct my grammar  ::)

As we say at our job: don't be sad, be garden (yea, I don't expect your silly brain to comprehend what that means) :) :) :)

Calm your tits dr. sassy pants, the REAL doctors will be here any moment now, you'll get your meds and everything will be nice and dandy :)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3707 on: October 01, 2015, 04:57:47 pm »

As we say at our job: don't be sad, be garden (yea, I don't expect your silly brain to comprehend what that means) :) :) :)

Calm your tits dr. sassy pants, the REAL doctors will be here any moment now, you'll get your meds and everything will be nice and dandy :)

Jokeusa, you must be damn good at pissing off khans. Making Menegelito mad and force him to insult...man, that was something hahaha :D
I never saw him so pissed off hahaha
GUN FOR HIRE

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3708 on: October 01, 2015, 04:57:59 pm »
somerandomcryingCome here and I'll fix you up with a shitty job putting up gypsum walls you polish lowlife.somerandomcrying

Awwww, guess somebody's job has been "stolen" by a PL, that's a pity you silly nubcake, should've worked harder I guess :)
But then again, from what I've seen at your "pvp" lately (especially when you ran away squealing like a freshly wounded piggy at BH), you couldn't do ANY job right....sad but not unexpected  ::)

Edit, @below:
Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
I ain't a nigger.

Yes, Koniko, u r what we call the new age nigger.....still clueless huh 8)
He's also quoting some really fucking old meme (most likely lacking the brains to come up with his own comebacks), guess that's all newfags do nowadays...this is why we can't have nice things  :-X
[/quote]

hahahahahaha keep it coming 8)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3709 on: October 01, 2015, 04:59:07 pm »

BE GARDEN.....hahahahahahaha

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3710 on: October 01, 2015, 04:59:28 pm »
And I'm not a carpenter.
I smell emo tears around the profession, care to elaborate?  :D
Why would there ever be a reason for a Khan to cry? I'm the best at what I do in everything I do.

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3711 on: October 01, 2015, 04:59:59 pm »
Joke, unless you reveal your ign you have no room to speak of pvp.  EVERYONE else on these forums isn't afraid of their igns being known except for you...  Pussy ass bitch.  (even andrzej gets more respect from me and I hate the prick)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3712 on: October 01, 2015, 05:02:18 pm »
Joke, unless you reveal your ign you have no room to speak of pvp.  EVERYONE else on these forums isn't afraid of their igns being known except for you...  Pussy ass bitch.  (even andrzej gets more respect from me and I hate the prick)

Just BE GARDEN Chris......hahahahaha...... 8)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3713 on: October 01, 2015, 06:11:16 pm »
Joke's really on jokeusa.. he's participating only in forum pvp

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3714 on: October 01, 2015, 07:48:46 pm »
You would most certainly know - tell me, how are you sure that I'm not next to you once in a while in PvP? :D
How many alts do I have and in which factions are they stored? That's the best part, you can never know. I'm a resourceful individual and most of all I'm 100% anonymous >:(

The funniest parts are the khanb convos I sometimes hear - oh yes, khanb piglets, that means EXACTLY what you think it means :-X  :P (and inb4 proof: as if, anything I'd post could easily be used to track me down).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:50:52 pm by jokeusa »

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #3715 on: October 01, 2015, 07:50:18 pm »
You would most certainly know - tell me, how are you sure that I'm not next to you once in a while in PvP? :D
How many alts do I have and in which factions are they stored? That's the best part, you can never know. I'm a resourceful individual and most of all I'm 100% anonymous >:(

The funniest parts are the khanb convos I sometimes hear  :-X

You can have all the alts you want, but when you never leave camp or hub it doesn't really matter.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3716 on: October 01, 2015, 07:51:53 pm »
You can have all the alts you want, but when you never leave camp or hub it doesn't really matter.
That's actually how the whole PvP community sees khanbs :)

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #3717 on: October 01, 2015, 07:59:16 pm »
That's actually how the whole PvP community sees khanbs :)

Lol, too bad we have a reputation for being out there in battles, otherwise radio 0 wouldn't cry about us so much...  Perhaps if you ever make it into the game you would know that.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3718 on: October 01, 2015, 08:15:11 pm »
otherwise radio 0 wouldn't cry about us so much...
Yeeeeeeeeaaa, khanbs posting "hate" messages about themselves on radio 0 don't count :)

Lol, too bad we have a reputation for being out there in battles,
Daaaaaaaamn, those bluesuits and pigrats are so f*cking dangerous  :o :o :o :o

@below - don't be silly, you can't see what people say on the radio, the waves are invisible to human eye! :-X
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 08:21:31 pm by jokeusa »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3719 on: October 01, 2015, 08:16:54 pm »
As far as I know on radio channel 0 is one or two cry messages about Khans against 20-30 messages where people laugh at them...nothing personal, just writing what I saw on radio...
GUN FOR HIRE