Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683266 times)

mkhammer

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3630 on: September 29, 2015, 04:06:34 pm »
Oh Slash!
Rack, a 75 hp dude always wearing an unstatted grey robe...daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, dat skill you'd need to kill him :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

As far as I know it's not even Robe, it's just skin...  :D
360noscope on a noob and posting it on forum, I don't even-

zinthos

« Reply #3631 on: September 29, 2015, 04:22:12 pm »
360noscope on a noob and posting it on forum, I don't even pvp, but at least i shitpost the forums all day!
this is what you meant right

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3632 on: September 29, 2015, 04:23:51 pm »
360noscope on a noob and posting it on forum, I don't even pvp, but at least i shitpost the forums all day!
Show me where do I shitpost, kind sire.
Damn I got the bait, how do u even know I do not PvP? Do I have to post daily-dead-bluesuit to be pr0 PvPer?

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3633 on: September 29, 2015, 05:35:25 pm »
Heh, UV defending khanbs nowadays? Someone must be short on guns ingame  ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3634 on: September 29, 2015, 07:36:36 pm »
Napalm was licking Bison ass to let the Khans join UV alliance but Bison said: FUCK OFF.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3635 on: September 29, 2015, 07:40:37 pm »
If UV was friends with Khans, than I wouldn't help them. Maybe few months ago there was some kind of pact, but it's dead as far as I know.
GUN FOR HIRE

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3636 on: September 29, 2015, 07:43:19 pm »
If UV was friends with Khans, than I wouldn't help them. Maybe few months ago there was some kind of pact, but it's dead as far as I know.

As far as I know your friends wanted it back.

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

zinthos

« Reply #3637 on: September 29, 2015, 07:58:56 pm »
just ignore autistic shitposters, matt. when proving themselves in reno failed hard, the only poor thing left to them is this thread... let them rip

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3638 on: September 29, 2015, 10:42:49 pm »
just ignore autistic shitposters
Why are you talking to him if you want him to ignore you?  :facepalm

proving themselves in reno failed
Yea, cause you sit on WM all the time when there are even numbers so I've got no one to kill ;(
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3639 on: September 29, 2015, 11:07:30 pm »
just ignore autistic shitposters, matt. when proving themselves in reno failed hard, the only poor thing left to them is this thread... let them rip

Wow Reno? It must be serious business for you, but tommorow you have school so prepare.  :-*

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3640 on: September 30, 2015, 12:00:20 am »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #3641 on: September 30, 2015, 12:36:26 am »

Gonna need more than 2 pictures of 5 khans that recently killed a poor guy in TB to prove that Khans actually AND successfully PvP, something that will probably never happen.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3642 on: September 30, 2015, 01:26:01 am »
Gonna need more than 2 pictures of 5 khans that recently killed a poor guy in TB to prove that Khans actually AND successfully PvP, something that will probably never happen.

Yeah, it was a joke since we clearly gang up and torture a freshling in that poster. Even so, some of you vermin seems to think we have something to prove to you? We never gave a fuck about you haha, we've proven ourselves over and over during our few months here and those who need to know, knows.

Victims cry.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 01:27:48 am by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3643 on: September 30, 2015, 06:30:26 am »
Have cans even been in new Reno yet? Haven't seen them yet. And it's funny, according to some crappy map they made, New Reno is in their gang territory xd
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3644 on: September 30, 2015, 06:57:58 am »
Have cans even been in new Reno yet? Haven't seen them yet. And it's funny, according to some crappy map they made, New Reno is in their gang territory xd

Not sure who the cans are? i don't think the cans have been to reno.

Khans did TC the other day, you win some you loose some, also as mentioned above whats the point in going to Reno seeing that enemy is world map like UV and just waiting for like 30 - 45 mins for them to enter to me that's boring.

Going around in wasteland hunting players where in the time of 45 mins you encounter atleast 10 - 20 sometimes more when you find hunting party  is more fun then waiting around for someone to attack you. Khans are actually looking for a fight then wait around pointlessly for someone to show up and sometimes they wont.

It's also so funny how you think Khans must prove themselves to fight in real time lol It's a game and we will play it how ever we want to play it what we find fun so we personally dont care what you think lol 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 07:00:41 am by right »