Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683255 times)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3555 on: September 17, 2015, 07:55:30 pm »
caps ... caps ... caps ... i love caps ...  i love collect caps ... i love caps more then pvp ... caps ... caps ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WANT THE CAPS.......ITS ALL ABOUT THE CAPS.........I come FIND U 88..........I WANT THE CAPS! 8)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: September 17, 2015, 09:04:32 pm »
You have caps and no PvP
Dream? ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

zinthos

« Reply #3557 on: September 17, 2015, 09:12:09 pm »
You have caps and no PvP
Dream? ;)
you are torturing us with not coming to pvp... pls i beg u come, we miss u. u can have all towns

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: September 17, 2015, 10:34:20 pm »
It looks to me like this faction is doing some stupid crap with bases on worldmap visible for people being added as friends..people who don't want that.

It looks to me like using game mechanics in order to prevent others from playing the game properly (especially if they have bases/tents in the same places as this worldmap "art").

I suggest you to stop that activity and fix the damage done. You have 24 hours for that, if I still receive reports later about it then I will take some of my free time to investigate, and I usually strike hard when I have to invest my time against something totally pointless.
Called it.
Abuse of game mechanics. Then the Khans stopped. I half expected them to have the boldness to take the ban. But I guess those badges on their forum are just for show.
In Maintenance Mode.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: September 18, 2015, 02:11:29 am »
It looks to me like this faction is doing some stupid crap with bases on worldmap visible for people being added as friends..people who don't want that.

It looks to me like using game mechanics in order to prevent others from playing the game properly (especially if they have bases/tents in the same places as this worldmap "art").

I suggest you to stop that activity and fix the damage done. You have 24 hours for that, if I still receive reports later about it then I will take some of my free time to investigate, and I usually strike hard when I have to invest my time against something totally pointless.
Called it.
Abuse of game mechanics. Then the Khans stopped. I half expected them to have the boldness to take the ban. But I guess those badges on their forum are just for show.

Perma bans ain't worth the lolz, nigger.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3560 on: September 18, 2015, 08:09:39 am »
Oh, we would get around IP bands and we'd have new characters up in no time. Kilgore had something alot worse than permabans planned for us haha.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: September 18, 2015, 08:13:16 am »
Oh, we would get around IP bands and we'd have new characters up in no time. Kilgore had something alot worse than permabans planned for us haha.
That is so true lol.

Bison

« Reply #3562 on: September 18, 2015, 01:04:21 pm »
You think we fear bans? We acted because we respect Kilgore. Ultimately we enjoy playing Reloaded and we wouldn't want you guys having free rein in our wasteland.

PS: If and when bans do arise you won't see us bitch.. There's more that one FOnline server.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: September 18, 2015, 02:01:13 pm »
You think we fear bans? We acted because we respect Kilgore. Ultimately we enjoy playing Reloaded and we wouldn't want you guys having free rein in our wasteland.

PS: If and when bans do arise you won't see us bitch.. There's more that one FOnline server.

Now we are really scared  :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: September 18, 2015, 03:07:28 pm »
I would enjoy seeing the khans efforts at playing tla. If you can make it there you can make it anywhere.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: September 18, 2015, 03:17:46 pm »
using game mechanics in order to prevent others from playing the game properly
Abuse of game mechanics.
"khans don't cheat"  ::) ::) ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

zinthos

« Reply #3566 on: September 18, 2015, 03:20:04 pm »

khans ruling and protecting their towns after they took them. muh caps

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: September 18, 2015, 03:49:55 pm »

khans ruling and protecting their towns after they took them. muh caps

Don't expect too much Zinthos, not too much :D
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3568 on: September 18, 2015, 06:50:02 pm »
MOD members who havent connected yet we are now in a temporary alliance with uv ill tell you more on teamspeak or pm me here thanks

You also mentioned that you had this alliance with ultra Violence to save PVP on the server.

things changed with TTTLA but i dont think you would know since u never pvp Also noticed keyword temporary? Since TTTLA is lots and we are only around 6-7 active at a time, we are doing this to save PVP on the server

Considering the situation now that there is no PVP because UV have made allaince with everyone otherise they can't win don you think its time now where you can ride solo so that you can save PVP again like you have said several times? as most PVP factions are no more then 5? or are you guys to scared of actually having a PVP battle :)?

If you noticed TTTLA left server because they where board of game and most of there members are older have jobs a children and dont have time to play game so they semi disbanded and we don't see much of them, not like eight mentioned that they had drama which is not true, just stopped playing. another reason was because they would fight uv 2 times a night and they give up because TTTLA would win every time and uv would then only take towns when they sleep.

Also only reason UV have domination of town control in game is because no1 plays, not because there the best just wanted to add that on?

Anyways lets see if there alliance will break and if Craig Boone keeps to his word saying "i did this to save PVP" if he cared that much he would do this to save it again.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: September 18, 2015, 07:43:28 pm »
MOD members who havent connected yet we are now in a temporary alliance with uv ill tell you more on teamspeak or pm me here thanks

You also mentioned that you had this alliance with ultra Violence to save PVP on the server.

things changed with TTTLA but i dont think you would know since u never pvp Also noticed keyword temporary? Since TTTLA is lots and we are only around 6-7 active at a time, we are doing this to save PVP on the server

Considering the situation now that there is no PVP because UV have made allaince with everyone otherise they can't win don you think its time now where you can ride solo so that you can save PVP again like you have said several times? as most PVP factions are no more then 5? or are you guys to scared of actually having a PVP battle :)?

If you noticed TTTLA left server because they where board of game and most of there members are older have jobs a children and dont have time to play game so they semi disbanded and we don't see much of them, not like eight mentioned that they had drama which is not true, just stopped playing. another reason was because they would fight uv 2 times a night and they give up because TTTLA would win every time and uv would then only take towns when they sleep.

Also only reason UV have domination of town control in game is because no1 plays, not because there the best just wanted to add that on?

Anyways lets see if there alliance will break and if Craig Boone keeps to his word saying "i did this to save PVP" if he cared that much he would do this to save it again.

hahahahaha keep it coming Mr Lawyer. UV never give up..... 8)