Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683435 times)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3540 on: September 16, 2015, 06:19:26 pm »

They don't stand a chance against the Khans without help. The MOD challenged us in the hub and scouted the area - then brought in all their friends from the rainbow to help them out and STILL you hear the terror in Craigs voice in the video hahaha

hahahahahaha.....more drama.......hahahahaha. Weak.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: September 16, 2015, 06:41:09 pm »
Wow, UV doenst have any skill ::) They had to take MOD, Claws and Hell Angels against you!
GJ

hahahahahahaha! Tango, its getting old fast.....Riot Squad has the most skill but no numbers, stick to hinkley.

First of all J, I will dont take noobs as UV did to boost our number, and second if we go with some faction on action against you its not fussion, its temporary. Not alliance as you did with MOD.

if 8 players online atm is no number I will dont comment it, becuase if we start timer to have some fun u will come with 7 people to camp near grid for us and waste our 15 minutes.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:57 pm »
Wow, UV doenst have any skill ::) They had to take MOD, Claws and Hell Angels against you!
GJ

hahahahahahaha! Tango, its getting old fast.....Riot Squad has the most skill but no numbers, stick to hinkley.

First of all J, I will dont take noobs as UV did to boost our number, and second if we go with some faction on action against you its not fussion, its temporary. Not alliance as you did with MOD.

if 8 players online atm is no number I will dont comment it, becuase if we start timer to have some fun u will come with 7 people to camp near grid for us and waste our 15 minutes.

Tango, we almost did not fight you that time because we were waiting for people to be ready.........we dont camp near grid....was a strategy......because it was that or just go start timer. I am sure had we started the timer, the argument would be 'oh look at UV, no fight, just go start timer or something ike that'   :facepalm So everything is our fault, we are cheaters, fun killers, noobs, etc.  :facepalm stop taking it so personal......I have no grudge against you nor any1 else in the game.......but all these arguments very old...

Furthermore, ur stubbornness is the problem that holds u back......
1) Recruiting some noobs and help the learn the game might help ur cause.....
2)whatever u call it, is still alliance...... 

Again, hinkley is the best location where one can control most of the parameters surrounding the game. U might find ur fun there?

So I wish u luck my old friend in whatever solution you choose is the best.  8)

zinthos

« Reply #3543 on: September 16, 2015, 09:36:24 pm »
whatever else we would have done, it would be another shit uv swarm noob tactic, as always.
dont feed the trolls. :)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: September 16, 2015, 10:41:19 pm »
Tango, we almost did not fight you that time because we were waiting for people to be ready.........we dont camp near grid....was a strategy......because it was that or just go start timer. I am sure had we started the timer, the argument would be 'oh look at UV, no fight, just go start timer or something ike that'   :facepalm So everything is our fault, we are cheaters, fun killers, noobs, etc.  :facepalm stop taking it so personal......I have no grudge against you nor any1 else in the game.......but all these arguments very old...

Again, hinkley is the best location where one can control most of the parameters surrounding the game. U might find ur fun there?

2nd year as UV plays and still need 15 mins to be ready.  ::)
Oh yes you didnt, and secondly you are confirming that it was a strategy and then u wrote that you wanted start a timer instead of fighting, thx for post it.  ;)
But if u didnt notice I will write it - 95% of fights in Klamath against you were near grid, so that's your strategy  :)
If it wouldnt take 15minutes maybe it would be cool, but now its just boring.

With all those actions you are proving that You dont care about PvP anymore, but the only thing you care about are caps from TC lockers. :)
And this alliance with Hell Angels, against who? Another proof :)
Stubbornness? Well tell it to napalm, i see that you captured his paranoic about some hidden 30+ enemies waiting for him. Stop beliving it.

Every noob can go to hinkley. it's waste of time and boring.

PS keep waiting for your hidden enemies and have fun on Town control against no one.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:46:47 pm by dark angel »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: September 16, 2015, 11:11:47 pm »

2nd year as UV plays and still need 15 mins to be ready.  ::)
Oh yes you didnt, and secondly you are confirming that it was a strategy and then u wrote that you wanted start a timer instead of fighting, thx for post it.  ;)
But if u didnt notice I will write it - 95% of fights in Klamath against you were near grid, so that's your strategy  :)
If it wouldnt take 15minutes maybe it would be cool, but now its just boring.

With all those actions you are proving that You dont care about PvP anymore, but the only thing you care about are caps from TC lockers. :)
And this alliance with Hell Angels, against who? Another proof :)
Stubbornness? Well tell it to napalm, i see that you captured his paranoic about some hidden 30+ enemies waiting for him. Stop beliving it.

Every noob can go to hinkley. it's waste of time and boring.

PS keep waiting for your hidden enemies and have fun on Town control against no one.

2 much Tango, read again what I wrote. Just chill man. From ur perspective how should it go? Again 2 much, idk what more to say.........find ur peace my friend.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3546 on: September 16, 2015, 11:18:57 pm »
waiting for yous to rush me but yous to scared all focus the tank first just like noobs

Like I said Craig, next time you challenge us come alone. You have not proven yourself.

The facts in the combat-log says something else, nice friendly fire there. Protip is to watch your lines of bursts, especially since you had 10 minutes to get into good defensive positions.

What color is your socks again?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: September 16, 2015, 11:22:36 pm »
Nah really though idk why there is still alliance with no other teams on server. When this happened last session when it was uv+barracudas vs bbs and bbs left then barracudas broke alliance and fought uv. But now instead they just add more teams to alliance of uv+mod like hells angels or ccm? only team left on server not allied it seems to me is khans so i give them props for that i guess... I just dont get it. I know people like jeff like to have fun pvp so maybe there is some other team that pvps i never heard of or something? im not trolling or anything this is legit question.

zinthos

« Reply #3548 on: September 17, 2015, 05:20:43 am »
hells angels consist 2 players, mod is almost inactive and CCM is not with us, idk how many times it has to be explained. if we broke alliance, there would be still no pvp at all. and basically you and your friends will always come back united (see tttla swarm) and fight us, no matter how many times "uv ruins the server". its not us who made the game boring and not our job to make it fun, especially for people who only talk shit about us :)

eight8

« Reply #3549 on: September 17, 2015, 06:08:36 am »
caps ... caps ... caps ... i love caps ...  i love collect caps ... i love caps more then pvp ... caps ... caps ...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: September 17, 2015, 06:30:26 am »
caps ... caps ... caps ... i love caps ...  i love collect caps ... i love caps more then pvp ... caps ... caps ...
Cancer. ;) The good proof is that UV always was wasting 1.5 hour to retake 6 towns. For what? For TC lockers, not for PvP! Even if they were sure that no one will attack them, they could waste time to just have those 6 towns back. When I was taking town and there werent any action I was just giving a break for 3-4hours until next town.

eight8

« Reply #3551 on: September 17, 2015, 07:05:43 am »
its fun 4 me collect caps :) why u wana ruined my game when i have good fun.. :(  buahahahaha

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: September 17, 2015, 11:47:31 am »
I'm afraid UV members are right, Hells Angells is only few guys, same as MODs active members nowadays. So it doesnt matter if they alliance or make alt chars for UV.
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: September 17, 2015, 02:35:20 pm »
Good to know who is MysiaPysia and pawned me twice last session :D
Who didn't know it? :D

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: September 17, 2015, 02:51:46 pm »