Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683241 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3495 on: September 11, 2015, 10:59:54 am »
so much bullshit :D thx for khans, i changed this damaged buggy with some junk inside for ca mk2 with ap and 8:dr :D why u didnt screen how i killed u in 2 sec? btw its not eight :P if u want i can change 10 cars for such good armors :D

Looks to me that you're a mongoloid lying loser? What's up with that?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: September 11, 2015, 12:34:31 pm »
The most powerful faction he says  ;D ;D ;D you held the towns for 2 minutes haha. you should ally with the khans since you are both shitty factions, maybe if you are like 20 you can try to fight uv. Btw, the better faction holds and DOMINATE the cities and the server. bye bye now:

so much bullshit :D thx for khans, i changed this damaged buggy with some junk inside for ca mk2 with ap and 8:dr :D why u didnt screen how i killed u in 2 sec? btw its not eight :P if u want i can change 10 cars for such good armors :D

For 2 minutes? You took it when we went to sleep at night so i dont think that it was 2 minutes after all :)
But u are too retarded to come fight on equel number, nothing suprising ;)
I think that YOU should go with the khans hand to hand. Why? Cus maybe with UV+MOD+Khans u would have 100% chance that u will have 5x more people 24/24h to come on us :)

the better faction holds and DOMINATE the cities and the server. bye bye now:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
>2015
>UV implying that domination means be better  :o

Show some skill instead of crying
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3497 on: September 11, 2015, 01:00:23 pm »
I think that YOU should go with the khans hand to hand. Why? Cus maybe with UV+MOD+Khans u would have 100% chance that u will have 5x more people 24/24h to come on us :)

Just quoted partially since I'm not part of that debate.

Just have to add that I'm not arguing that they'd need TKs to stand a chance but we waste all moduvs on sight, piss on them and steal their cars.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 01:01:59 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: September 11, 2015, 04:00:05 pm »
You don't see TKs crying on radio
Of course you don't - that's because we CAN'T F*CKING SEE the radio waves you illiterate mongol. If at most, we can HEAR you crying like little kids (which happens quite often btw).

Go back to your mongol land, throw some boomerangs or sth ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3499 on: September 11, 2015, 04:03:42 pm »
BTW let everyone see how UV is full of hypocrisy

You took this screenshoot at 5.45 AM in european time is like 11-12 AM.
We took 2 towns around 10-11PM and we still had them at 3:30 AM next day, so taking town 5-10hours after we did it is 2mins for u? :facepalm
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3500 on: September 11, 2015, 04:31:54 pm »
The most powerful faction he says  ;D ;D ;D you held the towns for 2 minutes haha. you should ally with the khans since you are both shitty factions, maybe if you are like 20 you can try to fight uv. Btw, the better faction holds and DOMINATE the cities and the server. bye bye now:
I don't know what fun you have when you are taking towns without fights. It's like fapping without sex with girlfriend. Now you know why we didn't waste our time for took another four towns. BTW I thought that with your 100% frequence of loses with us you are only some another weak person in UV and you just gonna make UV even worse but with this "2 minutes" hypocrisy I don't know what I should say to you. With this game you lost few hours of reality. You must start thinking about break away from this game. :)

And something about this DOMINATE. Yes, you can keep it. And add some another crying post about that still no one want to play (fight) with you - even bringing NRA locker will make no difference. When you have fapping swarm we have sweet dreams, work, our family life or we are in game and have nice battles against other factions. Deal with it.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: September 11, 2015, 06:16:17 pm »

For 2 minutes? You took it when we went to sleep at night so i dont think that it was 2 minutes after all :)
But u are too retarded to come fight on equel number, nothing suprising ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
>2015
>UV implying that domination means be better  :o

Show some skill instead of crying
[/quote]

Tango go recruit some players instead of crying....... :facepalm

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: September 11, 2015, 06:22:42 pm »

I don't know what fun you have when you are taking towns without fights. It's like fapping without sex with girlfriend. Now you know why we didn't waste our time for took another four towns. BTW I thought that with your 100% frequence of loses with us you are only some another weak person in UV and you just gonna make UV even worse but with this "2 minutes" hypocrisy I don't know what I should say to you. With this game you lost few hours of reality. You must start thinking about break away from this game. :)

And something about this DOMINATE. Yes, you can keep it. And add some another crying post about that still no one want to play (fight) with you - even bringing NRA locker will make no difference. When you have fapping swarm we have sweet dreams, work, our family life or we are in game and have nice battles against other factions. Deal with it.
[/quote]

World Remaker dont have time for this guys......he dominates real life 8)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3503 on: September 11, 2015, 06:33:43 pm »

Except when the Khans use their Moon Lazer to Remaker the World.  And World Remaker cries like a baby.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: September 11, 2015, 06:44:16 pm »

[/quote]

Except when the Khans use their Moon Lazer to Remaker the World.  And World Remaker cries like a baby.
[/quote]

Deal with it.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: September 11, 2015, 07:18:34 pm »

Both worlds have now 100% damage resistance for your Moon Lazer :P

eight8

« Reply #3506 on: September 11, 2015, 07:21:27 pm »
:) 5members max :) and 2 play only 09 - 11 pm  :) riot take all towns pls :)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3507 on: September 11, 2015, 07:31:32 pm »

Both worlds have now 100% damage resistance for your Moon Lazer :P

Haha for the next few days maybe. :)  But have fun Rerolling your chars with Implants.

The lazer is recharging as we speak, with a new list of target that are going to make your blood boil.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: September 11, 2015, 07:35:05 pm »
:) 5members max :) and 2 play only 09 - 11 pm  :) riot take all towns pls :)
Nope!
But focus me when you'll see me. I'll drop the best stuff, even useless at actual character. I'm the last week in this game, and I don't know when I'll return if it will even happen. The game is boring atm. I don't know what will happen with the rest of the team because they are tired with this game too.

Arcanix

« Reply #3509 on: September 11, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »
Dont fret because the Khans have excessive experience with Fallout 2.