April 29, 2024, 08:05:20 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683502 times)

Arcanix

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3420 on: September 03, 2015, 07:57:10 pm »
Meng sit yuor ass down, learn to play.
Right, Meng cant make his own builds. Learn to play Meng. Get off that crackpipe and get to it.
I...I can't tell...lol, are you really a khanb?  :o

The Bruhmin build.
FYI, ill be going back to that cryo-sleep now.
Noooooo, just when you've started being amusing!  :'(

No, im not a Khan anymore. They kicked me out after 15 years because i didnt believe in their practice of peeing on corpses in reloaded and hailing eachother to the praise of Bison. 

Bison is a fucking joke btw. Ahem...

Sorry Gargantua, im heading for the cryo tube. Ill just be reading the suggestion section of this forum.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: September 03, 2015, 08:07:34 pm »
are you serious?
If you want you can show how huge are your balls to all and write that you want to play with yourself here. We are here for fun only and we don't want to waste your time - please don't do the same with our time. Your PvP skills are too low or you don't know how to fight with the same numbers?
If you don't want to play against other factions just write it and you will get it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:10:57 pm by worldremaker »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: September 03, 2015, 08:14:36 pm »
are you serious?
If you want you can show how huge are your balls to all and write that you want to play with yourself here. We are here for fun only and we don't want to waste your time - please don't do the same with our time. Your PvP skills are too low or you don't know how to fight with the same numbers?
Sure you are here to have fun? judging by your post it doesnt look like you are having a good time. yeah, you guys a too pr0 for us. we go with the people we have on, like i told you before, not our fault if you are a small faction. maybe start working on it instead of crying on the forums?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: September 03, 2015, 08:18:56 pm »

Wow, this is the fastest butthurt i have ever seen, we just killed you 2 minutes ago. if you have 4 people in your faction thats not our problem, and we cant possibly know how many you are since you dont go out of buildings.

you call us campers when you are taking the city inside buildings? are you serious?
Where did u kill us? Wrong pills?  ;)
You were with pinkie pie on sneakers with motion sensors and u couldnt count us when we were staying in 1 room? Nice lie  8)
The only problem is you, but whatever soon you gonna cry that there is no action while we were trying to give you some. Have fun with MOD puppets and domination above NPCs

We had such possition becuase we knew that UV with MODs are too retarded to come with equel number  ;)

are you serious?
Sure you are here to have fun? judging by your post it doesnt look like you are having a good time. yeah, you guys a too pr0 for us. we go with the people we have on, like i told you before, not our fault if you are a small faction. maybe start working on it instead of crying on the forums?

I have said the truth.
But if u took it as butthurt/crying, whatever i dont care  ;)

GG
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:23:01 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: September 03, 2015, 08:26:44 pm »
So, start waiting for another fight with some small faction. It will come... Soon. And don't cry about that you and your faction don't have PvP activities, coz you are the reason of that.

GG

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: September 03, 2015, 08:27:55 pm »

Wow, this is the fastest butthurt i have ever seen, we just killed you 2 minutes ago. if you have 4 people in your faction thats not our problem, and we cant possibly know how many you are since you dont go out of buildings.

you call us campers when you are taking the city inside buildings? are you serious?
Where did u kill us? Wrong pills?  ;)
You were with pinkie pie on sneakers with motion sensors and u couldnt count us when we were staying in 1 room? Nice lie  8)
The only problem is you, but whatever soon you gonna cry that there is no action while we were trying to give you some. Have fun with MOD puppets and domination above NPCs

We had such possition becuase we knew that UV with MODs are too retarded to come with equel number  ;)

GG
So you knew you were going to lose and came all the same just to cry on the forums? thats lame. and now threatening with leaving? you just started last month, that was quick. well then, bye.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: September 03, 2015, 08:30:47 pm »
So you knew you were going to lose and came all the same just to cry on the forums? thats lame. and now threatening with leaving? you just started last month, that was quick. well then, bye.
Yes we knew, but we didnt loose so it was funny. GJ, we laught at you.

if u still dont get it i will explain - I made this post of others, not UV ;)

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #3427 on: September 03, 2015, 11:41:42 pm »
:))) omg. cry on forum becouse noone enter to the building :)))  retreat meens lost any of your posicions.  :))
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:26:45 am by eight8 »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: September 04, 2015, 12:51:00 am »
:))) omg. cry on forum becouse noone enter to the building :)))  retreat meens lost any of your posicions.  :))

What?

----

While Napalm is recruiting people to UV in "guarded place"...
he cant feel safe!

2 recruits ended like him. Nice ragequit  :-*

And then when UV doenst have number, another ragequit  :-*

eight8

« Reply #3429 on: September 04, 2015, 07:24:39 am »
jealousy
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 07:48:30 am by eight8 »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: September 04, 2015, 09:56:50 am »
What?

eight8

« Reply #3431 on: September 04, 2015, 11:34:50 am »
defeat

eight8

« Reply #3432 on: September 04, 2015, 11:35:55 am »
no chance

eight8

« Reply #3433 on: September 04, 2015, 11:36:32 am »
cry

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: September 04, 2015, 11:48:57 am »
Ok guys I am searching the best pvp player, who is the best, can You tell me?