Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683647 times)

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3345 on: August 28, 2015, 12:41:02 pm »
Objectified by the whole wasteland. As the Chieftain of the Pagan Khans, lifter of stones, armwrestler of a thousand super mutants, greatest beard and most magnificent biceps I guess it's only natural that I am the main character in your erotic fantasies.
Oh boy you've done that in a video game you must be so tough irl
Kek

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: August 28, 2015, 01:28:14 pm »
I don't know how pvp looks like in the game but on the forum board it sucks balls.

You can always try to see how it looks like in game, it's always one more soul in Fonline Tribes :D
Don't bother yourself. Ingame - same as on the forums - level is terribly low at the moment.
Terrible for you cause all the factions you were in failed and then died. i remember when you left UV to make amboy dukes because you though you were a good leader, that was the first fail, some other faction after that and failed too, then BSG, failed again. then rainbow alliance and guess what? yep, failed once again. so ill say you are the terrible one, not the server.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: August 28, 2015, 02:33:27 pm »
Terrible for you cause all the factions you were in failed and then died.
Haha! Failed? Maybe against you? We've been winning against you till it got boring (your level is not even half of Amboys Dukes+Pistoleros, Poor Mongols or BSG) and we lost many core players because of that - we simply had enough of fighting noob no-brainers and that's the only reason we're inactive.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, because it was not me who made Amboy Dukes. 6 people left uv (me after being there for less than 2 weeks, lol) at that time and none of them was the creator or leader of the gang. "FOCUS BADBOY" was one of your funniest mistakes, because your only tactic was "to kill their leader" and I was not even the one who leaded most of the actions, but still was the toughest tank (along with Armor King) in the team. ;)

And I can see you still get your ass whooped and still say you're the "winners". For ~two years now. Aren't you bored with your fantasies? ;D Apparently you all this time need to be frustrated over our domination over you during whole last and half of this season (so till the point we stopped playing actively) that you have to say all these things like "you died, you're not playing anymore" etc. Yes, we don't, for reasons given above, get over it finally. ;)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3348 on: August 28, 2015, 03:26:44 pm »

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: August 28, 2015, 03:40:09 pm »
Khans have more fun :)

Why double post everything?
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: August 28, 2015, 04:00:13 pm »
Lol i like that, you could set some rules on the wasteland, like no illegal big guns or explosives.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: August 28, 2015, 05:10:10 pm »
Good thing there are lawyers around to make sure these cops do not exceed their boundaries :D

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3352 on: August 28, 2015, 05:26:22 pm »
Good thing there are lawyers around to make sure these cops do not exceed their boundaries :D

Ya but everyone knows that lawyers don't PVP, or enter the wasteland.  They just hide in swarm/town/stand-around and skillfully avoid confrontations with other factions that are in the midst of TC.

We won't be seeing any attempts from TTLA to setup a radio 911 for noobs, or respond with something as equally enjoyable...  It's too bad!

If we're lucky, we might see another "in their dreams" crayon on a napkin sketch.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: August 28, 2015, 06:04:28 pm »

Ya but everyone knows that lawyers don't PVP, or enter the wasteland.  They just hide in swarm/town/stand-around and skillfully avoid confrontations with other factions that are in the midst of TC.

We won't be seeing any attempts from TTLA to setup a radio 911 for noobs, or respond with something as equally enjoyable...  It's too bad!

If we're lucky, we might see another "in their dreams" crayon on a napkin sketch.
We dont pvp huh? Come today when we start a timer and say that, but I already know you will have some excuse.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: August 28, 2015, 07:39:11 pm »

We dont pvp huh? Come today when we start a timer and say that, but I already know you will have some excuse.

Wow nice! But why do you need BSG+TTTLA+BBS+ROGUES for that?  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: August 28, 2015, 08:53:22 pm »
It's really funny reading a Khan claiming that TTTLA does not PvP, specially when all they do is wait for high hours of the night and pick un guarded towns when nobody is on.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: August 28, 2015, 08:54:59 pm »
It's really funny reading a Khan claiming that TTTLA does not PvP, specially when all they do is wait for high hours of the night and pick un guarded towns when nobody is on.

Except when we steamroll TTTLA who tries to take our town.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: August 29, 2015, 09:19:21 pm »

Uh we dont. We are 1 faction. Im sure you can see that on colorizer. The only factions with alliances I know of is the uv mod alliance.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: August 29, 2015, 11:37:11 pm »

Uh we dont. We are 1 faction. Im sure you can see that on colorizer. The only factions with alliances I know of is the uv mod alliance.
Oh please. Real TTTLA are french ;)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: August 29, 2015, 11:46:34 pm »

Oh please. Real TTTLA are french ;)
Nope, TTTLA was always kind of "swarm alliance faction", while french were those from Cajuns/Amboy Dukes/Orphans or something like that, well they know the best.