Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683419 times)

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3090 on: August 13, 2015, 07:16:40 pm »
omg adams. u r another experienced player who play like noob. you does not develop. its a shame after so much time play like you. in this game if u want win u must know whot build enemy use. how to fight against him. but u... iff no one will tell u who u must shoot u r confused and u do nothing... so whots the point of your opinion??
The point is you isnt half the killer you pretend you are,you just play mind games trying to fool people thinking they aint see through but the truth is anyone whos seen you in action knows you just frontin.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: August 13, 2015, 07:32:45 pm »
8 you are an idiot. I said you had plasma build and you said no you have only a tank. I then called you out and you admit it and saythat was saying that build was not plasma or something? and no i can say for certain you never killed me even 1 time on your shitty plasma build 8eight. Yes on your tank a couple times but i killed you more :). I never cried why you dont die. Why would i need to when your plasma never killed me? and you say i wanted buying implants and i wanted wipe? you are retarded because i was AGAINST both of those and i can give you my quotes from those threads if you want. You can keep lying and having me prove you are lying or you can start admitting the truth. It is your choice.

Knuckle

« Reply #3092 on: August 13, 2015, 08:15:40 pm »

to bad we didn't get misapisa and that rocket launcher :D

Jescri

• View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: August 13, 2015, 08:19:30 pm »
omg adams. u r another experienced player who play like noob. you does not develop. its a shame after so much time play like you. in this game if u want win u must know whot build enemy use. how to fight against him. but u... iff no one will tell u who u must shoot u r confused and u do nothing... so whots the point of your opinion??

Eight you are like a little dog : you bark a lot but you bite like a kitten.

By the way you should be IP permaban for typing like a retard teenage boy talking to his friends.

eight8

« Reply #3094 on: August 13, 2015, 10:39:48 pm »
people who  all last sesion insult me becouse i dont wana leve uv and dont want play with them. people who whos not able to win fight with one tank with pancor and fire geko amo. they deserve such treatment . i  see that you are another moron who does not have idea whats going on and try to say some thing. i never say im so grate. i never put here this phatetich screenshots or videos when i win a fight. thay say all the time im a cheater when thay lose. thay start make propagad on forum with lies. and about todays fights in bh... i whos not a lider... lider say rush... so i go... and what happened? i whos alone 4 vs 1... i die. and whot... for u this is proof how bad im? if so it testifies about you not me.

yeah yeah beer like u say... your knowledge and wisdom is everywhere...Morone. we never play 1vs1 and u never kiled me in all last sesion. u never spown when i whos waiting 4 u in comercial becouse u whos to scared. only say lies on forum. like now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:54:45 pm by eight8 »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: August 13, 2015, 10:52:23 pm »
Wonderful show with weaken western dogs barking like they're having their skin ripped off the flesh.. oh wait..

zinthos

« Reply #3096 on: August 14, 2015, 12:53:12 am »
ayy guise calm down a bit we respect tttla and had good fights and they dont ruin it with silly forum pvp crying yet. lookin forwards good pvp and thanks

eight8

« Reply #3097 on: August 14, 2015, 01:38:06 am »
???????zinthos this is a joke or maby u r drunk??... most of them this is the same people whot whos in last sesion, and here on forum tooo... omg...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 01:44:26 am by eight8 »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: August 14, 2015, 03:07:43 am »
You cant be serious 8. yes youd always stand in bottom left in NRA with brotherhood armor and gecko pancor. i fight you many times. and most times when i see you in commercial you had 3 other uv with you so yeah, you can wait for people to spawn but if you need 3 others as backup you shouldnt feel proud to brag.

eight8

« Reply #3099 on: August 14, 2015, 06:46:04 am »
u r MORONE man. yeas i use pancor and fire gek amo becouse this take the best dmg vs camk2. yeas i use jet to brust 3 times and any of u 1vs1 have no chance. yes i use brotherhood armors with dt and dr to have 80dr min with jet and +ap. so i whos normal tank with 329hp 13 ap(3brust) 80dr... and this whos my secred MORONE!!! its not my fout u and ur friends dont use brain in game. so you started manipulate Killgore with your lies... yeas MORONES im a cheater becouse i use good gear and drugs in last sesion... u can inslut and lie on forum but you can not undo time... pain in your ass will be for ever...

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: August 14, 2015, 07:33:16 am »
u r MORONE man. yeas i use pancor and fire gek amo becouse this take the best dmg vs camk2. yeas i use jet to brust 3 times and any of u 1vs1 have no chance. yes i use brotherhood armors with dt and dr to have 80dr min with jet and +ap. so i whos normal tank with 329hp 13 ap(3brust) 80dr... and this whos my secred MORONE!!! its not my fout u and ur friends dont use brain in game. so you started manipulate Killgore with your lies... yeas MORONES im a cheater becouse i use good gear and drugs in last sesion... u can inslut and lie on forum but you can not undo time... pain in your ass will be for ever...

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: August 14, 2015, 07:41:05 am »
lmao. i never said it was cheating. you said we never fought and i was telling you we did and saying what you always had to prove it. And no chance? i think you must be misremembering because i would come fight you with my fire pancor crit tank and beat you and you would not return that day. as far as manipulating kilgore, i think you must be living in a different dimension because i never tried to "manipulate" him. like i already said i was against wipe and buyable implants but i guess you dont have reading comprehension. and so far youve been doing most of the insulting and all of the lying. you sound very mad right now. maybe you should calm down before you burst a blood vessel?  :P

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: August 14, 2015, 08:40:39 am »
Im wondering what kind of drugs is using this guy (eight8) very amusing to read, somone can give short backgroud story of this guy? becouse i feel like just started watching latino soap opera in middle of season.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

eight8

« Reply #3103 on: August 14, 2015, 09:24:49 am »
yes yes beer u allways killed me 9/10 fights (?) yes yes beer u and your friends (BSG and BARACUDAS) never make drama on forum about tank build and fire geck amo (?) yes yes beer u and your friends never swarm one uv member in reno or werhouse(?) yes yes beer u and your friends never put posts about nerf turbo plasma (becuse UV have implanted plasma tanks) yes yes beer u and youre friends never put post about change critroll (becouse most UV implanted builds whos plasma tank) yes yes u and your friends all the time wins vs UV(?) yes yes beer all this shit and many more have nothing to do with manipulation. u and your friends hate Napalm so much...u and your friends never meant you to have good fun... u and your friends allways want destroy him and every one who whos with him... now you and your friends have support from BBS and TTTLA...people who were not here when this drama start... BSG it is like a cancer and thay will never stop...there is only one truth... and ill fuck u and all your fucking friends from BSG...fucking bunch of clowns...

yess maszrum METAAMFETAMINNNNN just like u !!!!!!!!!!

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: August 14, 2015, 09:49:46 am »
Bitches will always cry bout gecko breaths, solar scorcher, usage of hpa and top weapons.