http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3061 on: August 12, 2015, 11:19:22 pm »
> <00:55:44> "Daryl": we going bed now thanks for action bro
> <00:55:48> Your chat partner has disconnected.
> "OK then, so GG guys no action, you can leave. Daryl said that they will dont come"
>people leaving TS, going to sleep,
>and then TTTLA started timer in BH, kek.
> <01:05:42> "Daryl" rejoined chat.
> <01:06:06> "Daryl": why are you not coming

Anyway as Daryl said, we have same timezones so idk why TTTLA cant start timer earlier to have bigger chance for more actions.
If 3 fights are enough for you I will shut up. :)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
« Reply #3062 on: August 12, 2015, 11:26:58 pm »
That fight in Redding.. you had backstab team, right?
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3063 on: August 12, 2015, 11:32:36 pm »
That fight in Redding.. you had backstab team, right?
No  ;D

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Knuckle

« Reply #3064 on: August 12, 2015, 11:33:20 pm »

Sorry brah but I'm from the uk? so that Daryl ain't me, Please don't bring me into this childish forum pvp its kinda lame im to old for this shit, you win some you loose some tonight you lost bummer maybe next time you get us but don't take you rage out on me and try to find excuses why you lost, when you start trying to find excuses into why your loosing in a game its pointing out very bad signals with your private life or something i don't know, but seriously dude im not here to have a internet argument over a game forum lol its kinda lame

a lot of us work and don't play computer games all day
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:42:11 pm by Knuckle »

Knuckle

« Reply #3065 on: August 12, 2015, 11:35:56 pm »
I really don't care with your reply because i wont be arguing with you with a computer game :D take the lose kid

But like my last post a lot of us work so we don't play computer games all day
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:43:00 pm by Knuckle »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3066 on: August 12, 2015, 11:38:43 pm »

Sorry brah but I'm from the uk? so that Daryl ain't me, Please don't bring me into this childish forum pvp its kinda lame im to old for this shit, you win some you loose some tonight you lost bummer maybe next time you get us but don't take you rage out on me and try to find excuses why you lost, when you start trying to find excuses into why your loosing in a game its pointing out very bad signals with your private life or something i don't know, but seriously dude im not here to have a internet argument over a game forum lol its kinda lame

Very big difference. but nvm, where did I type ANY EXCUSES about our lost fights? Start reading. Cus I have typed it, becuase it wasnt cool.
Anyway, you did it and I dont know what do you want to prove here, calm down.

if u dont care about replay leave then to graveyards, elder.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3067 on: August 13, 2015, 02:13:09 am »
Yes you had a plasma build and it was terrible. Your tank was eight8 and your plasma was 8eight. I dont even know why you would lie about that? maybe you are embarassed about how shitty that character was? I was in 4 different faction last session not all at the same time and it was with the same character not alts. When one faction quit was i supposed to play alone forever? And you say i lie about you dying all the time but i know you remember when you guys got killed so much you tried to leave to fo2 but werent good enough to play there so you had to come back :)

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3068 on: August 13, 2015, 05:36:12 am »
any of u die in 5 sek 1vs1
I have fond memories of 88 from last session:

and

:-*
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

eight8

« Reply #3069 on: August 13, 2015, 08:48:10 am »
i see u dont have idea obout builds... 4 u my normal sniper with sharpshooter rbta and eventough, full implanted with 281hp whos plasma tank?  :facepalm noob. plasma build with implants have 321hp. u say u kiled me so many times?? buahahah. u never killed my tank and u never killed my sniper. u allways cry "this is imposible"" "he is a cheater"" why he dont die?""why all the time i have ko?" its normal with sharpshot rbta and uniq turboplasma with 5crit chance... shoot in the eyes. u r noob who never turn around ur tanker. u never use corners to hide. all ur friends die like u...(only BB use corners) u and ure crying experienced players put post on forum to killgore and u beg him to nerf turboplasma and change crit roll. u r MORONES !!! this is not insult, this is new name 4 u and ur friends... people who play so many years and never not thought of  turn around ur character in order to avoid ko(with bonehead,stonewall and adrenaline rush). sry 4 my english. if u do not understand come to ts. i speak  better than writing and i will explain u every thing.

ill never want to leve reloaded to fo2. when u make aliance with any fraction (becouse u want swarm and ruined this server and convince people to play AoP) all uv stup play. only me whos here.i make solo wh and i kill people when thay loot tc futlocker. i collect  implants 4 uv( solo ). we create 10 full implanted characters only 4 uv members and again we dominate the server. and whot u do?? u cry to killgor "pls give us implants for caps, we cant play against uv becouse thay have full implanted characters" u buy implants and urs characters whos full implanted but still u lose fights. so u start cry to killgor "game is not balaced pls do wipe". killgore make ur dreem come true and now u and ur friends have more implants but still u lose... becouse u r MRONES.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 01:55:47 pm by eight8 »

Knuckle

« Reply #3070 on: August 13, 2015, 09:00:40 am »
>

Anyway as Daryl said, we have same timezones so idk why TTTLA cant start timer earlier to have bigger chance for more actions.
If 3 fights are enough for you I will shut up. :)

I know i said i wasn't going to post :D but this i just couldn't help myself lol

and then he takes towns when everyone is sleeping and going to work lol

Ok I WILL SHUT UP LOL
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:04:59 am by Knuckle »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3071 on: August 13, 2015, 09:08:21 am »
>implying that I took it

eight8

« Reply #3072 on: August 13, 2015, 09:15:23 am »
again lies... first screenshot whos 5 vs 1(becouse my friend die fust and i whos alone) and next when u whos camping ner spown hex. so this is not 1vs1 fight. people who fight with me 1vs1 and some times i die : JackMax, Johny, BB, and a few fights with Melt, SuperMariusz.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3073 on: August 13, 2015, 09:44:09 am »
u never killed my tank
But I did, as can be seen on the screen shots ive attached ::)

and u never killed my sniper. u allways cry "this is imposible"" "he is a cheater"" why he dont die?""why all the time i have ko?" its normal with sharpshot rbta and uniq turboplasma with 5crit chance... shoot in the eyes. u r noob who never turn around ur tanker. u never use corners to hide. all ur friends die like u...(only BB use corners) u and ure crying experienced players put post on forum to killgore and u beg him to nerf turboplasma and change crit roll. u r MORONES !!! this is not insult, this is new name 4 u and ur friends... people who play so many years and never not thought of  turn around ur character in order to avoid ko(with bonehead and stonewall). sry 4 my english. if u do not understand come to ts. i speak  better than writing and i will explain u every thing.

ill never want to leve reloaded to fo2. when u make aliance with any fraction (becouse u want swarm and ruined this server and convince people to play AoP) all uv stup play. only me whos here.i make solo wh and i kill people when thay loot tc futlocker. i collect  implants 4 uv( solo ). we create 10 full implanted characters only 4 uv members and again we dominate the server. and whot u do?? u cry to killgor "pls give us implants for caps, we cant play against uv becouse thay have full implanted characters" u buy implants and urs characters whos full implanted but still u lose fights. so u start cry to killgor "game is not balaced pls do wipe". killgore make ur dreem come true and now u and ur friends have more implants but still u lose... becouse u r MRONES.
I am honestly...amazed  :o - you should seriously consider taking some meds irl  :-\

again lies... first screenshot whos 5 vs 1
Sure thing, it was 40 vs 1!111oneone

and next when u whos camping ner spown hex. so this is not 1vs1 fight
Yeeeeeeea two players fighting each other is NOT 1v1  :facepalm
Btw: whatever you'd cry, you were still dumb enough to enter even though you knew there's somebody at spawn spot, +1 internets for you  ::)

So to sum up your posts:
MOM PLS HALP THE BAD GUYS KELD ME WAAAAAHHHH WAAAAAH WAI KANT AJ BE BEST ON SERVER  :'(

Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

jasoncowboy

• View Profile
« Reply #3074 on: August 13, 2015, 11:15:31 am »
this is getting gud :D, shits just get so hilarious xDD