Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682975 times)

blasma

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3030 on: August 11, 2015, 11:32:57 pm »
I like snickers.

Eight8: ME WILL CRUSH YOU, CRUSH YOU TO GOO!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:42:30 pm by blasma »
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

HodorMk2

• View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: August 11, 2015, 11:43:45 pm »
I is logged on char "Blasma Khan", check ip canada,  blasma is dirty murican

eight8

« Reply #3032 on: August 11, 2015, 11:49:11 pm »
sry blasma by bad. nex time i will type "snickers" not snickers.

eight8

« Reply #3033 on: August 11, 2015, 11:53:16 pm »
and yes u can create more acouts... today  :facepalm

Hodor

• View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: August 12, 2015, 12:47:53 am »
u czech ip, me is hodorMk2, just found old pw
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:50:41 am by Hodor »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: August 12, 2015, 01:33:58 am »
Dont even listen to anything 8 says. whenever he dies its because of fast relog according to him.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: August 12, 2015, 01:57:17 am »
All u have to do is run sand boxie or somthing to change ur ip its not hard

Did i say that out loud.... oops
P.S i dont even know if thts what its called my piece of shit com probably cant even run it
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

eight8

« Reply #3037 on: August 12, 2015, 02:30:04 am »
beer u dont know me u never play with me so wy u say bullshit on forum obout me?? i know basma is out of control. he allways do whot he want. and u - u act like a  small child who wants to draw attention to yourself. but this... will not help u in real live.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: August 12, 2015, 02:36:15 am »
beer u dont know me u never play with me so wy u say bullshit on forum obout me?? i know basma is out of control. he allways do whot he want. and u - u act like a  small child who wants to draw attention to yourself. but this... will not help u in real live.
No i havent played with you. but ive been playing against you long enough to know that no matter what you will make bullshit accusations of fast relog just because you are mad. and you say you never play with me and ask why i talk about you and then you say i am small child who wants attention? You must be actually retarded. Most of my posts are not aimed at insulting people but just calling out the truth. ask many of UV own members. You then talk about me in real life when you know nothing of my real life. I think i am much better off in real life than you :)

eight8

« Reply #3039 on: August 12, 2015, 03:03:08 am »
yes u r. why u think im mad??  :facepalm u think we lose becouse blasma make fust relog?? :facepalm we lose becouse thay come with more people, we lose becouse thay whos prepered to next fight. its normal. first fight 7vs7 we win. i see u r noob beer. its the point of this game . one team take town and def. sek team attak. if u attak u can cheq whot gear enemy use and u can preper to fight. u have no idea how to play this game . u r noob. u can only spam or try insult with some sarcasm.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #3040 on: August 12, 2015, 03:40:05 am »
All u have to do is run sand boxie or somthing to change ur ip its not hard

Did i say that out loud.... oops
P.S i dont even know if thts what its called my piece of shit com probably cant even run it

sandboxie just lets you open 2 fonline windows. you probably can run it just itll be as laggy as having 2 fonline games running at same time.

its true hodor use blasma char

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3041 on: August 12, 2015, 07:20:59 am »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: August 12, 2015, 07:27:52 am »
yes u r. why u think im mad??  :facepalm u think we lose becouse blasma make fust relog?? :facepalm we lose becouse thay come with more people, we lose becouse thay whos prepered to next fight. its normal. first fight 7vs7 we win. i see u r noob beer. its the point of this game . one team take town and def. sek team attak. if u attak u can cheq whot gear enemy use and u can preper to fight. u have no idea how to play this game . u r noob. u can only spam or try insult with some sarcasm.
Lol you are calling me a noob? Thats funny. And nobody was talking about why you lose. Just that you get mad and always accuse of fast relog when you lose. Yes i know how this game works. I have fought and beat you many times 8. If i am noob whats that make you? You say i can only spam? i remember last session you were telling me there is no need to do hexing spamming is skill. Everything you type is almost impossible to read. Do you have brain damage?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: August 12, 2015, 08:31:21 am »

Brave, less when you entered to our trap and died instantly.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: August 12, 2015, 08:57:38 am »
If you think someone cheated feel free to report to administrators. If you report and they cheated youll find out in banhammer forum section. If youre just throwing around random accusations WITHOUT even reporting it you should be banned for spreading bullshit propaganda.