• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3000 on: August 10, 2015, 04:15:51 pm »
uv posts = fonline serious bussines

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: August 10, 2015, 04:21:45 pm »
in my day in polish schools were taught russian. :)

So I assume that You re quite old man and You still debate on forum who is better player in computer game XDDDDDDDDDD

eight8

« Reply #3002 on: August 10, 2015, 04:26:51 pm »
yes i have cripled leeg nad have much time to be near computer. and i love this game.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: August 10, 2015, 04:29:56 pm »
in my day in polish schools were taught russian. :)

So I assume that You re quite old man and You still debate on forum who is better player in computer game XDDDDDDDDDD

...and what's the point of brigning out his age? It's so important?
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3004 on: August 10, 2015, 04:40:53 pm »
yes i have cripled leeg nad have much time to be near computer. and i love this game.

When I started playing fonline year ago I also enjoyed that game a lot and I was sitting up till late at night, but now I only regret that I lost so many days to that addictive entertainment. Now I am laughing at others who play this game everyday for couple of hours and still take pvp business so seriously.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:43:45 pm by mkhammer »

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3005 on: August 10, 2015, 04:50:26 pm »
...and what's the point of brigning out his age? It's so important?
Sure, for school kids. :D

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #3006 on: August 10, 2015, 04:56:06 pm »

When I started playing fonline year ago I also enjoyed that game a lot and I was sitting up till late at night, but now I only regret that I lost so many days to that addictive entertainment. Now I am laughing at others who play this game everyday for couple of hours and still take pvp business so seriously.
So you think you are wise now?  ;D ;D ;D who are you to laugh of other people? did you know that not everyone regrets stuff like you do? im sorry if your life was or is a piece of shit but not everyone's life is.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3007 on: August 10, 2015, 05:15:10 pm »
So you think you are wise now?  ;D ;D ;D who are you to laugh of other people? did you know that not everyone regrets stuff like you do? im sorry if your life was or is a piece of shit but not everyone's life is.

Of course I am wise, beacuse I stopped that meaningless activity. Only losers spend their whole time in internet, beacuse they re not brave enough to go outside. I can laugh at them beacuse they will acheive nothing in their life :D. You will understand it when You grow up. Now go log in game and make lvl 300 and go fight for cornfield in klamath.

Btw about pvp I would like to remind You who won pvp tournament hahahah noobs.

eight8

« Reply #3008 on: August 10, 2015, 05:21:57 pm »
it all depends on your perspective. for some is escape from reality for others it is way to get money and for third its only fun. people are emotional and always will be serious about games. even if they say it is not true.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3009 on: August 10, 2015, 05:25:10 pm »
it all depends on your perspective. for some is escape from reality for others it is way to get money and for third its only fun. people are emotional and always will be serious about games. even if they say it is not true.

AMEN
GUN FOR HIRE

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3010 on: August 10, 2015, 05:30:59 pm »
You know instead of neverending fights on forum I would like to see meeting fonline community members irl. It would be so funny :D. But for this You need normal people not retarded kids.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3011 on: August 10, 2015, 05:37:49 pm »

Did someone ask you, fatboy?
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3012 on: August 10, 2015, 05:41:48 pm »
You know instead of neverending fights on forum I would like to see meeting fonline community members irl. It would be so funny :D. But for this You need normal people not retarded kids.

If you want we can meet with beer and shit, but you need to live in Poland  :D
GUN FOR HIRE

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #3013 on: August 10, 2015, 05:45:43 pm »

did someone ask you to reply shithead?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #3014 on: August 10, 2015, 08:53:21 pm »

did someone ask you to reply shithead?
You dont have evidence, fatboy :>
Go to gym man, really.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA