Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683564 times)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2985 on: August 10, 2015, 02:47:28 pm »
khans make good job. thay make trap and kill BB. thay use good gear to fight against him. he have no chance to do something. he cant call help to his team. stup cry and accept defeat with honor.
Where did you learn engrish?  :o

The same place you learned your second or third language.  Oh wait you didn't...

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: August 10, 2015, 02:53:57 pm »
we didn't even care to loot you.
Stop lying, cunt. You try to make yourself look cool but the truth is you're a pathetic, attention whore.

for me everyone is bitching about Khans they must be doing something right lol
Their propaganda was fun when it was just for lulz. At the moment all Khans think they are so mighty and they treat their propaganda so seriously (it's not just to provoke anymore, they seem to believe in what they say or they just pushed too far, till it's not funny anymore), trying to convince everyone how worthy they are. But they are not. Even a bit, lol.

He didn't.
+1

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2987 on: August 10, 2015, 02:56:37 pm »
Hey BB,

Got any proof they didn't SCIENCE it over your corpse?

That seems to be the latest Khan insult, which is gaining considerable popularity.

I mean... Khans Science Power Armor just for fun, and systolic motivation.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: August 10, 2015, 02:59:34 pm »
Hey BB,

That seems to be the latest Khan insult, which is gaining considerable popularity.

I mean... Khans Science Power Armor just for fun, and systolic motivation.

I bet you never thought you had so many scientists under your authority did you?  :)  Now to find someones unique lsw to sci.

eight8

« Reply #2989 on: August 10, 2015, 03:00:54 pm »
when BB prepared himself to fight with 3 khans(and kill them)thats all good. but when they tho the same its shit. pathetic opinions. u can only insult people on forum.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:13:16 pm by eight8 »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: August 10, 2015, 03:15:08 pm »
... Stop being pathetic. You want another screen or two when we talk with Bison till I replicate and Mengelec not over my body anymore?

1) To science my stuff they needed to loot it first.
2) They didn't science it over my body or put parts of it inside my inventory, so no insult showed?
3) Of course they took it, because you're poor noobs (looking at condition of your armors, mostly around 20%) and that was decent stuff.
4) You science high tier stuff probably with pain in your ass just to show a screen no one cares about. ;)

when BB prepared himself to fight with 3 khans(and kill them)thats all good. but when they tho the same its shit. pathetic opinions.
I know you're dumb, but I have a basis to suspect you're not blind, so I hope you see the difference between 1v3 and 3v1 with a need to show it in the forums and also between "preparing to fight" and "getting ambushed", right? No? It's a pity...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2991 on: August 10, 2015, 03:19:20 pm »
... Stop being pathetic. You want another screen or two when we talk with Bison till I replicate and Mengelec not over my body anymore?

1) To science my stuff they needed to loot it first.
2) They didn't science it over my body or put parts of it inside my inventory, so no insult showed?
3) Of course they took it, because you're poor noobs (looking at condition of your armors, mostly around 20%) and that was decent stuff.
4) You science high tier stuff probably with pain in your ass just to show a screen no one cares about. ;)

It's incredible I can't even take a piss without you turning it into a cry-fest. It's not like you would be cool if we had actually looted you but the thing is we didn't care about your shit-tier stuff.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:21:13 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: August 10, 2015, 03:32:58 pm »
You "didn't care about my shit-tier stuff" but still looted it. ;D And you were the one who did that and then lied about doing so. GG for being a fag. Bye! :)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: August 10, 2015, 03:43:39 pm »
Hey Khans, when would you do another freePA trap for us?
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #2994 on: August 10, 2015, 03:46:29 pm »
yes BB insult me more pls. i killed 5 MOD on tc. whos 1 vs 5 and i win becouse 3players  use gatlings, one sniper ew and one lsw. my tanker use metal armormk2 with stats and tesla helmt with stats... so im so grate?? becouse i win 1 vs 5 ?? nooooooo i whos prepared. in next fight we whos foghting 5vs5 and i die in 10sek becouse all focused me. so dont tell me u r so fucking awersom becouse u kill 3 khans... and when u lose u cry and insult on forum.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: August 10, 2015, 03:50:13 pm »
eight8 who was Your english teacher? That school had very low level of education.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:52:09 pm by mkhammer »

eight8

« Reply #2996 on: August 10, 2015, 03:54:26 pm »
:) we can talk. you understand everything. :)

eight8

« Reply #2997 on: August 10, 2015, 03:58:14 pm »
in my day in polish schools were taught russian. :)

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: August 10, 2015, 04:07:53 pm »

I think this was just noobish missclick, they just wanted to repair this PA, but something gone wrong,  kekeke
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 04:17:11 pm by Bad_Lieutenant »

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: August 10, 2015, 04:12:05 pm »
Yeeeessss, when i see a post from BB im always happy couse all he does is cry. the last two posts with screen that he posted are of him dying. first getting killed by UV and now by Tks. screens that HE uploaded, im not even joking, thats a whole new lvl of crying.