Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683440 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2970 on: August 09, 2015, 08:27:13 pm »
Yeah BB, your real tough with that gatlinglaser.

However we wouldn't want these fine gentlemen believing that you walked out on top, now would we?

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2971 on: August 09, 2015, 09:10:48 pm »

However we wouldn't want these fine gentlemen believing that you walked out on top, now would we?
Three brave warriors wore Tesla Armors and ambushed lone gatling-soldier. Fight was tough, they lost the trooper, but in the end managed to win with their XL+LSW+Gatling composition. Good job! You're so brave! You should be granted another medal, like maybe "winner in 3v1 fight". Congrats on your improvement.

Hovewer, I tried to find you again and wandered around same zones for 40 more minutes - couldn't find you. I guess you shit your pants and didn't want to take the risk once more. ;)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2972 on: August 09, 2015, 09:43:29 pm »
Three brave warriors wore Tesla Armors and ambushed lone gatling-soldier. Fight was tough, they lost the trooper, but in the end managed to win with their XL+LSW+Gatling composition. Good job! You're so brave! You should be granted another medal, like maybe "winner in 3v1 fight". Congrats on your improvement.

Hovewer, I tried to find you again and wandered around same zones for 40 more minutes - couldn't find you. I guess you shit your pants and didn't want to take the risk once more. ;)

You sure showed me with your 23 damage gatling burst, just POWERED me up, stronk!

We kill and move on. Your making a big deal out of yourself, we didn't even care to loot you.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2973 on: August 10, 2015, 03:10:45 am »

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2974 on: August 10, 2015, 08:48:55 am »

Killing bluesuits not exactly PvP since they're not doing any resistance.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #2975 on: August 10, 2015, 10:17:38 am »
I think "Worse than Rumoured" is a little harsh. As BB. pointed out you DID recently win a 3v1 fight so I think you could justifiably use a slogan like "Work in Progress" or similar.
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: August 10, 2015, 10:30:48 am »
tks dope stuff

Knuckle

« Reply #2977 on: August 10, 2015, 12:33:39 pm »
for me everyone is bitching about Khans they must be doing something right lol

Jescri

• View Profile
« Reply #2978 on: August 10, 2015, 12:37:43 pm »
"Hey everybody, I am a Khan player, look how we managed to kill someone who just spawned in our turnbased crap trap. It is funny how he cannot do anything, he cant even move, we shoot, he dies. Lol so pro-pvp battle, lets post it on forum."

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: August 10, 2015, 12:47:26 pm »

BadBoy just won here. The Chunts should shut up for atleast week right now if they got atleast little tiny nutt-sized brain.

eight8

« Reply #2980 on: August 10, 2015, 01:41:03 pm »
khans make good job. thay make trap and kill BB. thay use good gear to fight against him. he have no chance to do something. he cant call help to his team. stup cry and accept defeat with honor.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: August 10, 2015, 01:59:11 pm »
khans make good job. thay make trap and kill BB. thay use good gear to fight against him. he have no chance to do something. he cant call help to his team. stup cry and accept defeat with honor.
Where did you learn engrish?  :o
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: August 10, 2015, 02:09:28 pm »
Where did you learn engrish?  :o
He didn't.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2983 on: August 10, 2015, 02:41:27 pm »

General Bison,

That sounds like a great suggestion wouldn't you agree?  Lets add "Winner of 3 or more vs 1" to our medals section on our forum.

eight8

« Reply #2984 on: August 10, 2015, 02:44:05 pm »
only a win counts. vos have ut ludere vincere.