Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683417 times)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2925 on: August 06, 2015, 09:27:39 am »
Story time with Yuno!

A group known as "Khans" came to reloaded. Turns out they're just a new DLC NPC Pack Kilgore added that can take towns when no one is online.

UV abuses these NPCs and lets them takes towns...uses them to attract PvP cause they know everyone else will easily rape these khans..so UV will just wait for backstab, all they can do. (Literally)

But what PvP you might ask? Only left fighting I see are TTTLA which are very brave for fighting a 30 man team basically since UV and Khans have Anal alliance.

RIP Reloaded PvP, 2013- July 2015
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Bison

« Reply #2926 on: August 06, 2015, 09:55:00 am »
Story time with Yuno!

A group known as "Khans" came to reloaded. Turns out they're just a new DLC NPC Pack Kilgore added that can take towns when no one is online.

UV abuses these NPCs and lets them takes towns...uses them to attract PvP cause they know everyone else will easily rape these khans..so UV will just wait for backstab, all they can do. (Literally)

But what PvP you might ask? Only left fighting I see are TTTLA which are very brave for fighting a 30 man team basically since UV and Khans have Anal alliance.

Behold Yuno master cry baby.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: August 06, 2015, 09:57:43 am »
Story time with Yuno!

"30 man team"

top kek
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2928 on: August 06, 2015, 10:10:16 am »
Story time with Yuno!

QQ :'( :'( :'( Cry your eyes out.  :'( :'( :'( QQ

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

zinthos

« Reply #2929 on: August 06, 2015, 10:19:00 am »
Story time with Yuno!

hey stalker we dont use the cans to attract pvp, they take towns cause we let them to do, and about the backstab shit... did you ever see them protect their towns? and we are not even close to 30, at least counting active tc players. yesterday even tttla was more than us. btw registering forum acc after one got banned is forbidden

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: August 06, 2015, 10:29:44 am »
Start of the session bbs ready after 2-3 days to pvp ultra shitence saying on forums they are still preparing , bsg starts tcing shortly after that , people get bored and stop playing cause its same shit as before , sudenly uv is ready to do tc while no serious faction plays.
I dont care what the fuck ultra shitence is doing but they are literally playing for loot , towns?
I remember even that someone stopped doing tc because you cant get implants from there , so his only goal in game is to get implants? Just stop saying shit because uv youre shittiest faction i ever saw.
Keep waitin on wm for no one ;].

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2931 on: August 06, 2015, 11:06:02 am »
Start of the session bbs ready after 2-3 days to pvp ultra shitence saying on forums they are still preparing , bsg starts tcing shortly after that , people get bored and stop playing cause its same shit as before , sudenly uv is ready to do tc while no serious faction plays.
I dont care what the fuck ultra shitence is doing but they are literally playing for loot , towns?
I remember even that someone stopped doing tc because you cant get implants from there , so his only goal in game is to get implants? Just stop saying shit because uv youre shittiest faction i ever saw.

There's only 2 real factions in Reloaded and both are in the Bloodpact.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: August 06, 2015, 11:31:16 am »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

keep crying for no one

btw wasnt Johny Ghoul crying about implants from TC lockers?   ;D ;D ;D

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: August 06, 2015, 11:33:25 am »

There's only 2 real factions in Reloaded and both are in the Bloodpact.

yeah yeah and next year tks is gone

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: August 06, 2015, 11:49:10 am »
I can explain to you what youre doing wrong but i wont understand that for you, after all if its fun for you why should i care. But dont say you dominated the server unless youre talking about most time online ;)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: August 06, 2015, 11:51:10 am »
I can explain to you what youre doing wrong but i wont understand that for you, after all if its fun for you why should i care. But dont say you dominated the server unless youre talking about most time online ;)

For sure you have dominated. gtfo  ;D

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: August 06, 2015, 11:55:59 am »

For sure you have dominated. gtfo  ;D
Inb4 youre 15 years old or really stupid

eight8

« Reply #2937 on: August 06, 2015, 12:22:54 pm »
DA what is it ?? did someone make shit on forum?? ohh no it whos ravenp... he just say some thing...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2938 on: August 06, 2015, 12:27:11 pm »
Inb4 youre 15 years old or really stupid

Can you please calm down, can't hear what you write when your sniveling like that.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: August 06, 2015, 12:42:25 pm »
Story time with Yuno!

+1