April 29, 2024, 11:25:32 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683677 times)

Hungry Hungry Shark

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2910 on: August 05, 2015, 06:13:19 pm »
I don't see the problem.

Khans PVP all the time.  We probably kill 100 people a day just in wasteland encounters.

If you want PVP, it's out there and ready for you.  You just need to be creative with finding it.

I dont think your definition of pvp is the same as other pvp players. Encounters and turn based dont interest us

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2911 on: August 05, 2015, 06:59:14 pm »
Why don't you attack our towns then? Or attack us when we are taking the towns?  Or go to towns where PVP may occur, and look for players? Or ask for Hinkley on Channel 0? Or set an RT flare encounter next to hub? Or SOMETHING?

Instead of bitching about not having PVP when it's right in front of you... 

And if Turn Based doesn't interest you, players should stop starting encounters in turn based then.  When the Khans enter your encounter, we are just as happy in kill you in RT as we are TB, and it is YOUR encounter/YOUR choice after all!

The game is FULL of PVP, but too many "Ultra-Max/High-Level/733T Faction" characters hide from it, and then bitch that there's no PVP.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2912 on: August 05, 2015, 07:16:36 pm »
calm down lol

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: August 05, 2015, 07:22:09 pm »
I don't see the problem.

Khans PVP all the time.  We probably kill 100 people a day just in wasteland encounters.

If you want PVP, it's out there and ready for you.  You just need to be creative with finding it.

I dont think your definition of pvp is the same as other pvp players. Encounters and turn based dont interest us

Player vs Player...  your definition?

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2914 on: August 05, 2015, 08:14:58 pm »
tc or dungeons

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2915 on: August 05, 2015, 08:53:45 pm »
Well seeing as they won't TC... I guess that leaves Dungeons.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: August 05, 2015, 10:01:21 pm »
we are all playing the same game, mostly for the same reasons
I honestly can't agree with this. We've all seen uv's behaviour back in the last season and we see it now. If you were looking closely, you would know that in the very beggining all that uv cared about was possession/loot, they were using nasty tricks just to get it till the moment every other group considered them a shitgang and their reputation dropped below zero (btw, new people join the bad reputation gang and they are "so suprised" that they are not respected - really?). From that moment uv always have been trying to prove "they matter", to change common view on them as a gang, but never really treating it in the way of fair, proving anything competition, but apparently only for their own self-esteem, as they kept on doing shit we know them for. You can see it especially in their way of being after the wipe - as their only arguments of being "better than others" are that 1) they didn't collapse as everyone suspected, 2) they night-dominate all the cities - the fact no one cares about, because - guess what - we do not play this game for possession but for... the fun.

And what FrankenStone wrote here:
Spoiler: show
you know the problem is , atleast it is what i see that you uv guys are really silly . you dont even try to look for a challenge , ive seen it all and i can imagine why people quit playin this server with such an enemy , some gang go start timer in x y town what do uv usually do most the time ? yeah start timer in some other town with a high speech character , what happens when more than 2 gangs out there doing pvp ? yeah uv never attacks first , most the time you guys just wait on the worldmap till other 2 gangs fight then u go backstabb > i have even seen situations where i just wasted 30 min of my life with not engaging enemy while uv was on wm , guess what happened there wasnt even a single shot fired with 3 gangs , so pls shut da fuck up about balanced pvp
is just an obvious truth, but anyway well said. It amuses me that uv made a topic about "balanced pvp" when we got bored of their attitude and left and as, like we all know, they never before cared about balance. Well, honestly the only moment of them using a term "balanced" is when they are supposed to fight weaker enemy. Which doesn't suprise me really as they're just a bunch of noobs. ;D

Oh... you know why also we don't consider playing with people like uv fun anymore (for a long time now)?
omg
nice drama skill, its perfect. Now move back on AoP.
But when I just read it I was thinking that you are typing about BSG  ;D
Masters of backstabing blame us about it. funny  >:( Yeah you didnt use any speech chars, ofc! But if you would be really though or fair or something you would stay to proove as something. Now when u left you are just blaming us about everything. It is kinda childish.
Because of selfish idiots, that do shit, lame things and still accuse others of doing them, claiming they personally don't. Everyone knows dark angel is just a dumb douchebag, that has a need of bumping his ego through the forums using others' insult ideas and then saying "nice copy". And because of Folie à deux, which makes whole uv faction just a mass of morons supporting each other in their shitty attitude.

Now I expect dark angel/eight8/zinthos/koniko to write some bullshit comment of how wrong I am and why am I typing anything here and BSG this-and-that and tl;dr and cry more. ;)

P.S. I wrote all this stuff in hope that some at least realise finally why people like uv do not deserve respect or a fair challenge, unlike they claim to do.
P.P.S. Probably with no effect at all, but w/e.

eight8

« Reply #2917 on: August 05, 2015, 11:22:44 pm »
bb i dont wana comment ur idiotick spamming post any more. today we have good fight with ttla and bbs. thx 4 good fun. hope u will come again. <pozdrawiam>

zinthos

« Reply #2918 on: August 05, 2015, 11:34:05 pm »
great fights TTTLA. i hope to see you more often on battlefield

p.s: badboy you're a bit boring dont you think? i mean, you can only come up with the same shit as like a year before, and we all heard it thousand times. yeah uv ruined server (twice!), yeah uv made you quit the game, yeah uv only takes towns at night and uv sucks balls cant pvp nooob mexican fagsquad etc. funny how you spam these cringeworthy childish walls of text while literally noone asked your opinion or mentioned you or your faction in earlier posts. and the same quiestion: if you dont play the game, why are you here? no better thing to dod than complain about a game you dont play?

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: August 06, 2015, 12:10:21 am »
tc or dungeons

Those are PvP areas shit for brains, PvP is by definition Player vs Player...  You should have been shot in a sock.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: August 06, 2015, 12:42:22 am »
great fights TTTLA. i hope to see you more often on battlefield

p.s: badboy you're a bit boring dont you think? i mean, you can only come up with the same shit as like a year before, and we all heard it thousand times. yeah uv ruined server (twice!), yeah uv made you quit the game, yeah uv only takes towns at night and uv sucks balls cant pvp nooob mexican fagsquad etc. funny how you spam these cringeworthy childish walls of text while literally noone asked your opinion or mentioned you or your faction in earlier posts. and the same quiestion: if you dont play the game, why are you here? no better thing to dod than complain about a game you dont play?

well atleast u care for his post since u respond to him hahahaha ... puto

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: August 06, 2015, 01:36:55 am »
we are all playing the same game, mostly for the same reasons
I honestly can't agree with this. We've all seen uv's behaviour back in the last season and we see it now. If you were looking closely, you would know that in the very beggining all that uv cared about was possession/loot, they were using nasty tricks just to get it till the moment every other group considered them a shitgang and their reputation dropped below zero (btw, new people join the bad reputation gang and they are "so suprised" that they are not respected - really?). From that moment uv always have been trying to prove "they matter", to change common view on them as a gang, but never really treating it in the way of fair, proving anything competition, but apparently only for their own self-esteem, as they kept on doing shit we know them for. You can see it especially in their way of being after the wipe - as their only arguments of being "better than others" are that 1) they didn't collapse as everyone suspected, 2) they night-dominate all the cities - the fact no one cares about, because - guess what - we do not play this game for possession but for... the fun.

And what FrankenStone wrote here:
Spoiler: show
you know the problem is , atleast it is what i see that you uv guys are really silly . you dont even try to look for a challenge , ive seen it all and i can imagine why people quit playin this server with such an enemy , some gang go start timer in x y town what do uv usually do most the time ? yeah start timer in some other town with a high speech character , what happens when more than 2 gangs out there doing pvp ? yeah uv never attacks first , most the time you guys just wait on the worldmap till other 2 gangs fight then u go backstabb > i have even seen situations where i just wasted 30 min of my life with not engaging enemy while uv was on wm , guess what happened there wasnt even a single shot fired with 3 gangs , so pls shut da fuck up about balanced pvp
is just an obvious truth, but anyway well said. It amuses me that uv made a topic about "balanced pvp" when we got bored of their attitude and left and as, like we all know, they never before cared about balance. Well, honestly the only moment of them using a term "balanced" is when they are supposed to fight weaker enemy. Which doesn't suprise me really as they're just a bunch of noobs. ;D

Oh... you know why also we don't consider playing with people like uv fun anymore (for a long time now)?
omg
nice drama skill, its perfect. Now move back on AoP.
But when I just read it I was thinking that you are typing about BSG  ;D
Masters of backstabing blame us about it. funny  >:( Yeah you didnt use any speech chars, ofc! But if you would be really though or fair or something you would stay to proove as something. Now when u left you are just blaming us about everything. It is kinda childish.
Because of selfish idiots, that do shit, lame things and still accuse others of doing them, claiming they personally don't. Everyone knows dark angel is just a dumb douchebag, that has a need of bumping his ego through the forums using others' insult ideas and then saying "nice copy". And because of Folie à deux, which makes whole uv faction just a mass of morons supporting each other in their shitty attitude.

Now I expect dark angel/eight8/zinthos/koniko to write some bullshit comment of how wrong I am and why am I typing anything here and BSG this-and-that and tl;dr and cry more. ;)

P.S. I wrote all this stuff in hope that some at least realise finally why people like uv do not deserve respect or a fair challenge, unlike they claim to do.
P.P.S. Probably with no effect at all, but w/e.

YO BB, Check urself. From all the posts I've read, u have one of the worst attitudes on here....for real y take all the time to write this if u now playing another game. Chill out and bun some ganja. Wishing u some peace man....on the real!

Yo Frankenstone arrete d'etre une forum bouzin sil vous plait. Merci!!

Great fights against TTTLA, was a lot fun!! Hope to see more in the future! Good game and good job on the battlefield More PVP less forum PVP!

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2922 on: August 06, 2015, 03:32:51 am »
Those are PvP areas shit for brains, PvP is by definition Player vs Player...  You should have been shot in a sock.

Townbursting is pvp to you too? :facepalm

killer1986chris

• View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: August 06, 2015, 04:00:01 am »

Townbursting is pvp to you too? :facepalm

Anything that is player verses player is pvp, just because you dislike something doesn't change that fact.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: August 06, 2015, 07:57:38 am »
im cryBoy and i can do drama only. I dont care about this game but i must write another walls of crying and butthurt about Reloaded and how im cool and how BSG is fair and best team of kids and how UV ruined my game and my life :( :( :(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

*yawn*

fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA