Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683605 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2895 on: August 03, 2015, 11:27:08 pm »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

FrankenStone

• View Profile

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: August 04, 2015, 12:28:55 am »
hahahahahaha

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: August 04, 2015, 12:32:59 am »
I like where this is going: kids, random vidyas, trolls, butthurt & reaction GIFs.

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #2902 on: August 04, 2015, 01:47:06 am »
NEw reno balanced pvp.. now ive seen everything. Made by people who ran away to gather 5 people with turbo to kill one poor guy who searched fun.
Too bad you didnt had this vision last session.
Wow, butthurt from previous season. UV must have raped your ass for you to be that mad after months.

eight8

« Reply #2903 on: August 04, 2015, 08:35:46 am »
:)

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: August 04, 2015, 02:02:23 pm »
hurr durr im angry &  hungry dog and I cant 1hex

Now personal life? Keep showing your little level kid.  ;)

personal life> game.  Still You re addicted to computer games. Try visit a counselling psychologist. He will help You fighting with Your weakness

And btw ultraviolence are noobs, deal with iit.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 02:04:59 pm by mkhammer »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: August 04, 2015, 04:32:40 pm »
hurr durr im angry &  hungry dog and I cant 1hex

Now personal life? Keep showing your little level kid.  ;)

personal life> game.  Still You re addicted to computer games. Try visit a counselling psychologist. He will help You fighting with Your weakness

And btw ultraviolence are noobs, deal with iit.
>start loosing
>quit the game
>cry on forum
>post on forum that ur better and uv are noobs
>keep posting and write that u have personal life
>profit

btw do u have down syndrome or what?  ::)

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: August 04, 2015, 05:24:02 pm »
>start loosing

You mean dying in game due to pvp? If yes, you re wrong, beacuse I never care who lost and who won, I only like good game and talk with funny, clever people.
I also dont care If am not a good player-nobody is perfect.

>quit the game

Sorry, now I dont have time, too much work, I am leaving home at 5 am and arriving at 3 pm and I am totaly tired so I dont play.

cry on forum

Writing on forum that You re noob is fully true sentence, so I dont see any butthurt here, its just announcement for fonline community that Your team roleplay autistic kids ;D.

>post on forum that ur better and uv are noobs
Answer is above. You behave like a guy without education, manners and brainpower, so don't be mad ;D. I am providing clear statement.

>keep posting and write that u have personal life

I wrote that You re mouse potato, there is nothing about me, so learn to read. Maybe even try some language courses, it can make Your life better ;D.

Cheers from sunny Poland :D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: August 04, 2015, 06:52:15 pm »
You mean dying in game due to pvp? If yes, you re wrong, beacuse I never care who lost and who won, I only like good game and talk with funny, clever people.
I also dont care If am not a good player-nobody is perfect.
for sure BSG wasnt a good choice  ;D

Sorry, now I dont have time, too much work, I am leaving home at 5 am and arriving at 3 pm and I am totaly tired so I dont play
Well usually games are to chill and relax yourself, but i understand you must care a lot, becuase u left and u just typed now same excuse as before when BBS was active. Chillout boy. When im reading your post i think that it must be stressful for you :>

Writing on forum that You re noob is fully true sentence, so I dont see any butthurt here, its just announcement for fonline community that Your team roleplay autistic kids ;D.
implying you and your retarded team from server are not.

Answer is above. You behave like a guy without education, manners and brainpower, so don't be mad ;D. I am providing clear statement.
implying you are not.
You just attacked me like mad kid  from sandboxie with "manners brainpower and education". Grow up

I wrote that You re mouse potato, there is nothing about me, so learn to read. Maybe even try some language courses, it can make Your life better ;D.
Mouse potato? What is that? Some of your backyard slang? "Still You re addicted to computer games." Nice conclusion. Same as your private excuses about work and then you're typing that there is nothing about it. autism!

Cheers from sunny Poland :D
Sunny keyboard you meant.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 06:54:09 pm by dark angel »

Knuckle

« Reply #2908 on: August 05, 2015, 11:36:10 am »
This is for UV,

I am not complaining or here to whine about things, i am maybe giving you an idea.

At the moment you guys are like maybe between 11 - 15 sometimes for TC, and the rest of the factions are at max sometimes 6. I see some of your guys are saying no PVP ect, I seen a post from Napalm about fair fights in new reno 5 vs 5.

The point i am getting at is maybe if you would like to see more pvp maybe split your faction into 2 groups and fight other factions 6 vs 6 ect, and if a force greater then yours then of course join together and fight, I can remember Pistoleros doing such a thing when they where a swarm in previous session.

If you dont want to do it then thats your choice i am giving maybe a small idea to bring PVP back and to stop allainces so that every faction has its own name.

I had certain problems with UV in last session but at the moment i have no problems with UV i actually have respect for them as they have kept there faction together.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2909 on: August 05, 2015, 06:03:45 pm »
I don't see the problem.

Khans PVP all the time.  We probably kill 100 people a day just in wasteland encounters.

If you want PVP, it's out there and ready for you.  You just need to be creative with finding it.