Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683338 times)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2850 on: August 01, 2015, 06:04:11 pm »

Why they run to? Why not even give it a try? We beat uv multiple times in 7v10s we never ran?
[/quote]

Set the records straight.....MODS are always more, we come and fight when we can, there is not much point to fight 10+ when we have like 3......but still we try. I have never seen MODS come with less.....they dont come if they have less ALWAYS.

And to be honest there is nothing wrong with any this, having more numbers, taking tc during your own time zone, its just the facts and the way it is! It might be a good thing to bring back the TC time. Many factions take towns at all times, is there a rule against this? I feel that any faction is going to do TC when they have good numbers no matter the time. I dont know if there is a balance to all of this, it is just the way it is......sometimes u have more, sometimes we have more. It is just how the coin falls, sometimes to ur side, sometimes to mine...

Craig not a diss but are you drunk? Your stories are a bit exaggerated  :) Get some rest.....

Lastly but most important, give thanks to MODS BSG for pvp. Good fights and may we continue fighting. As I always say more pvp less forum pvp.

PEACE

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: August 01, 2015, 08:15:37 pm »
Lastly but most important, give thanks to MODS BSG for pvp. Good fights and may we continue fighting. As I always say more pvp less forum pvp.

I saw this fight on my sneaker, they was 6 BSG vs 5 TK (south spawn) + 11 UV (downtown "backstap" spawn), not sure BSG enjoy it that much and will come around again soon....

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: August 01, 2015, 08:58:12 pm »
Don't worry about our frame of mind. ;) We got used to uv swarming and then saying "gg good fight" or "it's not us who swarm" or "swarm is a part of game". However them saying "thanks for pvp" may suggest they are not fully satisfied with PvP state since we're gone, unlike they claim. ;) Who cares anyway. Cheers!

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: August 01, 2015, 10:25:17 pm »

Why they run to? Why not even give it a try? We beat uv multiple times in 7v10s we never ran?

Set the records straight.....MODS are always more, we come and fight when we can, there is not much point to fight 10+ when we have like 3......but still we try. I have never seen MODS come with less.....they dont come if they have less ALWAYS.

And to be honest there is nothing wrong with any this, having more numbers, taking tc during your own time zone, its just the facts and the way it is! It might be a good thing to bring back the TC time. Many factions take towns at all times, is there a rule against this? I feel that any faction is going to do TC when they have good numbers no matter the time. I dont know if there is a balance to all of this, it is just the way it is......sometimes u have more, sometimes we have more. It is just how the coin falls, sometimes to ur side, sometimes to mine...

Craig not a diss but are you drunk? Your stories are a bit exaggerated  :) Get some rest.....

PEACE
So the first fight in klamath when yous were 8 and we came as 3?

Then when we were 6 and yous were 8 still showed up

Then in den when yous were 10 and were 9 and we won?

Then next in den when were 6 and yous were 10?

Ya we never show up outnumbered....
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:13:15 pm by Craig Boone »
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

eight8

« Reply #2854 on: August 01, 2015, 10:52:52 pm »
omg server alive !!!!! ;)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: August 01, 2015, 10:58:47 pm »
Don't worry about our frame of mind. ;) We got used to uv swarming and then saying "gg good fight" or "it's not us who swarm" or "swarm is a part of game". However them saying "thanks for pvp" may suggest they are not fully satisfied with PvP state since we're gone, unlike they claim. ;) Who cares anyway. Cheers!

Yes who cares, bye
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: August 01, 2015, 11:29:46 pm »
Also nice of yous to send bastian in to join us then scout our numbers in our teamspeak while he used a different name to make sure you outnumbered us good play tactics
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: August 01, 2015, 11:43:04 pm »

I saw this fight on my sneaker, they was 6 BSG vs 5 TK (south spawn) + 11 UV (downtown "backstap" spawn), not sure BSG enjoy it that much and will come around again soon....
[/quote]

What goes around comes around!!!

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: August 01, 2015, 11:56:52 pm »

So the first fight in klamath when yous were 8 and we came as 3?

Then when we were 6 and yous were 8 still showed up

Then in den when yous were 10 and were 9 and we won?

Then next in den when were 6 and yous were 10?

Ya we never show up outnumbered....
[/quote]

Sober up buddy :(

All night u spam radio 0 for Khans or UV to fight?

We we around 3 or 4 all night until I went to rest :( SO I really and truly have no clue what u are talking about but u have a great imagination!

PS check my 2nd paragraph of my last post, I try to bring something constructive to the table but as usual UV are the bad guys of the server!! Complaining and crying only gets u so far! :(

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: August 02, 2015, 12:19:47 am »
as usual UV are the bad guys of the server!!
What goes around comes around!!!

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: August 02, 2015, 01:57:58 am »
So me pointing out how bad khans are = crying in their logic  :facepalm
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: August 02, 2015, 07:54:25 am »
For remind.
Do you remember last TC where Rogues were?
Your shitty BSG+BBS alliance showed us that we don't have time for create new or recreate old team. This is the main reason why the rest of The Rogues joined to UV. Don't cry now about the swarm. Good Luck!

eight8

« Reply #2862 on: August 02, 2015, 08:23:02 am »
Jeffrey yesturday we winn some fight when enemy(MOD) swarm :) some tactics works.

Jescri

• View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: August 02, 2015, 10:01:46 am »
I came back on fonline after 2 years to have some fun, but in 2 weeks all I can see is :
- turn based pvp shit in South
- in day time, no pvp in North cities like Reno, except shitty fights betweeen sneaker trolls.
- in the evening, there are 2 cases : 1) 8 guys do TC for 2 hours and no one come, but 30 minutes later 8 other guys take back all the cities. 2) 8 guys do TC, and 1 billion ennemies show up (but they say GG after they swarmed you, unfair but polite).

I really dont understand why some teams dont come in fight unless they are sure to be at least 50% more numerous. Do these teams have fun when they no brain swarm rush the other teams (including new teams doing their first TC ?).

Please people, grow some balls.

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2864 on: August 02, 2015, 10:05:29 am »
I came back on fonline after 2 years to have some fun, but in 2 weeks all I can see is :
- turn based pvp shit in South
- in day time, no pvp in North cities like Reno, except shitty fights betweeen sneaker trolls.
- in the evening, there are 2 cases : 1) 8 guys do TC for 2 hours and no one come, but 30 minutes later 8 other guys take back all the cities. 2) 8 guys do TC, and 1 billion ennemies show up (but they say GG after they swarmed you, unfair but polite).

I really dont understand why some teams dont come in fight unless they are sure to be at least 50% more numerous. Do these teams have fun when they no brain swarm rush the other teams (including new teams doing their first TC ?).

Please people, grow some balls.
all servers are shit atm(at least ppl playing there) so dont worry