April 29, 2024, 05:48:26 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683357 times)

eight8

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2820 on: July 24, 2015, 09:48:10 am »
yes Craig whos good fight :) in BH when i kill u all solo :D but u whos split up. 6vs6 :D u killed 4 of us one run out to wm and leve me with u :D so i have nothing to lose :D i decide fight 1vs6 and(wtf??) i win :DDDD ;) .metal armor tesla helmt vs gatlings ew snipers and only one lsw(who rush me first and die first) good fun...

Kaaon

« Reply #2821 on: July 29, 2015, 07:27:15 pm »

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: July 29, 2015, 11:16:25 pm »
So even tho this is not a cry post I'd say something:

I was online today for the whole night, I saw TTTLA doint TC and went there, tried to kill one sneak, I crashed then I died etc.

So I see they keep doing TC but noone comes... They stop doing TC because noone went to PvP with them.

30 mins later:

UV starts TC on both cities after TTTLA went offline. What happened? Nothing, I was alone messing up with my sneaker expecting some fights, but nope, once more UV takes every city without any response.

And, UV: Don't tell me you were offline and you gathered up 7 guys all from a sudden in 30 minutes ;)

I would suggest to make timer on all cities, this is pathetic  ;D ;D ;D

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: July 29, 2015, 11:33:49 pm »
So even tho this is not a cry post I'd say something:

I was online today for the whole night, I saw TTTLA doint TC and went there, tried to kill one sneak, I crashed then I died etc.

So I see they keep doing TC but noone comes... They stop doing TC because noone went to PvP with them.

30 mins later:

UV starts TC on both cities after TTTLA went offline. What happened? Nothing, I was alone messing up with my sneaker expecting some fights, but nope, once more UV takes every city without any response.

And, UV: Don't tell me you were offline and you gathered up 7 guys all from a sudden in 30 minutes ;)

I would suggest to make timer on all cities, this is pathetic  ;D ;D ;D

Hey gays.
TTTLA was offline for 3-4 days something like this. You think that we were waiting for them 24h/24h? We could pike up 6 players while 6 was offline and that's all i could say about it. So it's another your drama. I really wanted to go but they took some mercenaries from MOD and we couldnt even try this time.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #2824 on: July 30, 2015, 08:58:07 am »
yes DA. we play when we r redy. we have fonline forum to communicate but noone say nothing about tc. only start time and cry becouse noone come. its shame when people dont use brain...

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: July 30, 2015, 01:35:18 pm »
yes DA. we play when we r redy. we have fonline forum to communicate but noone say nothing about tc. only start time and cry becouse noone come. its shame when people dont use brain...

Sure bro! A Polish guy was offline and went online at 4 am just pure casualties! Come on man, I'm ex Uv, waiting for the enemy to leave to TC is not a new Uv tactic Wtf...

Cool story bro, but 0 fucks given, we all know how u work

zinthos

« Reply #2826 on: July 30, 2015, 01:44:16 pm »
so why must you spam the forum with your useless shitposts?

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: July 30, 2015, 02:25:07 pm »

Sure bro! A Polish guy was offline and went online at 4 am just pure casualties! Come on man, I'm ex Uv, waiting for the enemy to leave to TC is not a new Uv tactic Wtf...

Cool butthurt. Same as your shouting in redding, grow up.
We started like 40mins after last TTTLA TC and i dont know what you are talking about 4am, i went to sleep 1:30am :)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #2828 on: July 30, 2015, 02:47:56 pm »
Elias we have many people on ts but some of them dont have builds to fight, some eat diner or they are doing something else. we play every day many h but when some faction come 1 times in 7 days we r not complet, we r not ready. we must coll them. wait 4 them. its normal. ure paranoick bullshit on forum dont change enything. its normal cheq with sneak how many enemys inside. when thay have 4-5 players more we dont go. if we r ready they dont come. we need many people all the time becouse all factions every time first attak us. even we have the same number of players. u all ruined PvP on this server with ur stupid politick aliance with every one to fight against UV. but we r here and u all leave with tears in ur eyes and pain in ur ass. thats the truth.(sry 4 my english :) )

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: July 30, 2015, 02:59:28 pm »
when thay have 4-5 players more we dont go. if we r ready they dont come.
We started like 40mins after last TTTLA TC
if we r ready they dont come
40mins after
u all ruined PvP on this server with ur stupid politick

Cool butthurt.
with tears in ur eyes and pain in ur ass

so why must you spam the forum with your useless shitposts?
its shame when people dont use brain...

eight8

« Reply #2830 on: July 30, 2015, 03:22:13 pm »
cry more BB. we come when we r ready even this will make 4h. u can only cry. u with ur friends dont wana play on reloaded... u just wana ruined this server becouse u think people will go to fo2 or aop. but omg??!! pvp disappeared and people all the time play?? wtf??  :facepalm morone
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 03:32:01 pm by eight8 »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: July 30, 2015, 05:29:01 pm »

eight8

« Reply #2832 on: July 30, 2015, 06:11:07 pm »
what happened BB. none tactic does not work ?? only remained forum 4 people like u...

« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 06:28:13 pm by eight8 »

GAMBRINUS

• View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: July 30, 2015, 06:41:38 pm »
what happened BB. none tactic does not work ?? only remained forum 4 people like u...

wtf  ;D

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: July 30, 2015, 06:44:34 pm »
Elias ur posts are weak. We come when we are ready. Man u guys complain 2 much!!

To all the complainers go cry a river!!