April 20, 2024, 12:42:03 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1678490 times)

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2790 on: July 09, 2015, 08:45:17 pm »
I don't get why everyone says no new players start the game as. If everyone who plays in PvP now has played since 2238 started. If that were the case UV would not exist and neither would lss and they are 2 of the most active tc factions along with bsg. Along with that even factions of old players like BBS and bsg have many newer people play with them. I even only started a few months before the end of last session and same goes for other PvP players like johnny.

The ability to learn PvP is there, the problem is people who like hardcore PvP on ANY game is only a small portion of total player base. Total players are low because the old players who are old school fallout 1 and 2 fanatics all have already played the fonline games and left like BBS. Many other people would play I'm sure but have never heard of fonline because it has only reached a very small amount of people. For example I only heard of the game because of random word of mouth. If there was some kind of advertisement then many more people would play. Except before that happens the game needs to be more filled and seem finished, like with mariposa and sierra becoming real dungeons. Though I am sure all this will come after the real wipe along with much more.
For PvP Apes it's like "no new players in PvP = no new players overally", just ignore them already.

Actually I ignore you because all you do is make shitty useless troll posts against pvp. Both PvP and pve should be supported, because that balance and option to do either at anytime is part of the awesomeness of fonline, which is why a server doing only one of those mainly ends up with almost no players like aop. Pve is how people get into the game and then some of those players will move on to PvP either from boredom or for revenge of being pked. Pvp threat makes game more interesting for pve players as well. They compliment each other.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: July 09, 2015, 10:04:30 pm »
Makes it so interesting that fo2 got so small amount of players and aop is deserted.

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: July 10, 2015, 01:54:30 am »
UV leaded by Napalm witch is playing for a long time, and UV is the only example of a "new" team, so sad we didn't saw them on the other server to face other gangs than BSG and BBS.

But for me UV is not a new team, it's a mutation of grim reapers !

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: July 10, 2015, 08:25:15 am »
UV leaded by Napalm witch is playing for a long time, and UV is the only example of a "new" team, so sad we didn't saw them on the other server to face other gangs than BSG and BBS.

But for me UV is not a new team, it's a mutation of grim reapers !

You mean fo2? There almost all got ban on forum so what You would expect :D.

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: July 10, 2015, 09:04:50 am »
Pve sooner or later always become boring

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: July 10, 2015, 10:38:33 am »
Pve sooner or later always become boring
Still there are more ppl prefering pve than pvp, coincidence? I think not.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: July 10, 2015, 12:24:27 pm »
Actually I ignore you because all you do is make shitty useless troll posts against pvp. Both PvP and pve should be supported, because that balance and option to do either at anytime is part of the awesomeness of fonline, which is why a server doing only one of those mainly ends up with almost no players like aop. Pve is how people get into the game and then some of those players will move on to PvP either from boredom or for revenge of being pked. Pvp threat makes game more interesting for pve players as well. They compliment each other.

I agree. PvP-only servers don't work in FOnline because overall community is too small. But PvE-only server would be bad as well. The game has more depth when there are battles between factions, various gangs recruiting players, fighting with other non-faction players. There is action and drama involved and fonline was always better with a bit of drama (worse if the drama was pushed to the extreme). Few PvP players generate some bullshit, endless boring nerf/boost/add locker suggestions, troll the shit out of the opposing teams and start forum pvp outside this thread, but they will be dealt with sooner or later. 

Whole discussion is like arguing about Coca-Cola vs Pepsi.
Some people prefer Coca-Cola.
Some prefer Pepsi.
So what's your fucking problem about that?

It's not pvp/pk or pve/lochness players who are the cancer of FOnline, but people with child mentality, throwing shit everywhere at everyone else. Once we deal with morons, things will start getting better.

ps coca-cola is better

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: July 13, 2015, 08:02:48 pm »
How come every time u see me khans u run? And in 1v1 u run? Whats wrong cant stand fair pvp? funny cant wait to kill u bison
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: July 13, 2015, 08:45:15 pm »
How come every time u see me khans u run? And in 1v1 u run? Whats wrong cant stand fair pvp? funny cant wait to kill u bison
That's how it work - get a group, kill a loney dude, laugh ass off over his body. At least that's how they do :P.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: July 13, 2015, 09:09:26 pm »

I agree. PvP-only servers don't work in FOnline because overall community is too small. But PvE-only server would be bad as well. The game has more depth when there are battles between factions, various gangs recruiting players, fighting with other non-faction players. There is action and drama involved and fonline was always better with a bit of drama (worse if the drama was pushed to the extreme). Few PvP players generate some bullshit, endless boring nerf/boost/add locker suggestions, troll the shit out of the opposing teams and start forum pvp outside this thread, but they will be dealt with sooner or later. 

Whole discussion is like arguing about Coca-Cola vs Pepsi.
Some people prefer Coca-Cola.
Some prefer Pepsi.
So what's your fucking problem about that?

It's not pvp/pk or pve/lochness players who are the cancer of FOnline, but people with child mentality, throwing shit everywhere at everyone else. Once we deal with morons, things will start getting better.

ps coca-cola is better

I fully agree with this!!! Beer and Kilgore, really awesome POSTS and positive contributions to discussion! Thanks for your hard work and I love the coke/pepsi example!! Have to say Coke is better than Pepsi, but if u love Pepsi still love u! Peace and more PVP :)

Kaaon

« Reply #2800 on: July 14, 2015, 01:53:06 pm »
Spoiler: show

Old 12 hours trap part
@that enco..

i wonder what was point of standing in that enc for hours trying to end combat and searching for sneaker in TB instead of just leaving and saving ur time, cars ? in a meantime you could gather enough caps to buy 100 more cars but it was fun to watch :D

LeMark

• Tim & Tom & Ted Lawyer Agency
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: July 15, 2015, 12:44:48 am »

When i want to go back in my old FOnline addiction, those kind of video are perfect to keep me away from doing it.

How many more years before they understands sneakers who can 1 or 2 shot it is a fucking fun breaker?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 12:47:10 am by LeMark »

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: July 15, 2015, 01:22:33 am »
He got 110 hps, really? It's also one-shot build.

Kaaon

« Reply #2803 on: July 15, 2015, 02:16:24 am »
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:18:03 am by Seki »

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2804 on: July 15, 2015, 02:24:23 am »
no cut 800 x 600 screen