Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1677762 times)

maszrum

• The Rogues
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvPost
« Reply #2775 on: July 09, 2015, 08:37:26 am »
The only reason behind BBS disappearance is lack of motivation to play FOnline in general. Most of us started around 6 years ago. We have participated in 6 seasons of FO2238, 2 seasons of FO2, 1 season of TLAmk2, 1 season of AoP and finally 2 seasons of FOR. To be honest - it's a lot. Fonline formula has finished for us, that's all. GLHF.

Totaly completely understandable. Most of our guys have same problem.. and after expriences with other server Reloaded dosnt looks intresting for PvP at all. Im still waiting for some server with endgame goals, objectives what you have to fight over.
Im buying all T4 weapons, best prices /PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FOnlineTV

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2776 on: July 09, 2015, 10:14:51 am »
The only reason behind BBS disappearance is lack of motivation to play FOnline in general. Most of us started around 6 years ago. We have participated in 6 seasons of FO2238, 2 seasons of FO2, 1 season of TLAmk2, 1 season of AoP and finally 2 seasons of FOR. To be honest - it's a lot. Fonline formula has finished for us, that's all. GLHF.

Iam too old player then :(
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: July 09, 2015, 11:22:05 am »
BBS last TC was the one they started after they were eliminated in the first round of the PvP tournament

I remember seeing the timer in one of docans videos

Wonder why no one showed up?
:D

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvPost
« Reply #2778 on: July 09, 2015, 11:42:32 am »

Totaly completely understandable. Most of our guys have same problem.. and after expriences with other server Reloaded dosnt looks intresting for PvP at all. Im still waiting for some server with endgame goals, objectives what you have to fight over.

Same shit on Fo² for TAD & SOT, problem is this game didn't attract new players and loose old gangs, i think mostely because of the difficulty to enter this game. When we started Fonline players didn't knows all mechanics, how to make perfect builds etc etc. Now you only have "pro players" and "pro gangs", we see many new team trying to start something at wipe, they are litteraly pwned and quit. As manero says it's about 10 seasons of fonline's game, i never played a game so long, but looks like the end is coming...

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: July 09, 2015, 12:41:38 pm »
I hope all apes will be out of the game, so crying on the forum ends.  ;D

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: July 09, 2015, 12:47:41 pm »

And you will be the only Chicken in NCR, watching an empty forum ;)

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: July 09, 2015, 01:05:57 pm »

And you will be the only Chicken in NCR, watching an empty forum ;)
I prefer empty forums to endless cry posts.
And I don't get the joke with the NCR, been there twice only.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: July 09, 2015, 02:29:21 pm »
I don't get why everyone says no new players start the game as. If everyone who plays in PvP now has played since 2238 started. If that were the case UV would not exist and neither would lss and they are 2 of the most active tc factions along with bsg. Along with that even factions of old players like BBS and bsg have many newer people play with them. I even only started a few months before the end of last session and same goes for other PvP players like johnny.

The ability to learn PvP is there, the problem is people who like hardcore PvP on ANY game is only a small portion of total player base. Total players are low because the old players who are old school fallout 1 and 2 fanatics all have already played the fonline games and left like BBS. Many other people would play I'm sure but have never heard of fonline because it has only reached a very small amount of people. For example I only heard of the game because of random word of mouth. If there was some kind of advertisement then many more people would play. Except before that happens the game needs to be more filled and seem finished, like with mariposa and sierra becoming real dungeons. Though I am sure all this will come after the real wipe along with much more.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: July 09, 2015, 03:21:15 pm »

u say playing 2 weeks on a server makes u play a whole season on it ? havent seen u on aop either beside the first 2 weeks KEK ;..;

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: July 09, 2015, 03:26:41 pm »
So plan is simple, wait till biggest cancer (BBS, SOT, Rogues) dissapear from game, then advertise fonline and have many new players and enjoy game with normal people.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: July 09, 2015, 03:38:29 pm »
I don't get why everyone says no new players start the game as. If everyone who plays in PvP now has played since 2238 started. If that were the case UV would not exist and neither would lss and they are 2 of the most active tc factions along with bsg. Along with that even factions of old players like BBS and bsg have many newer people play with them. I even only started a few months before the end of last session and same goes for other PvP players like johnny.

The ability to learn PvP is there, the problem is people who like hardcore PvP on ANY game is only a small portion of total player base. Total players are low because the old players who are old school fallout 1 and 2 fanatics all have already played the fonline games and left like BBS. Many other people would play I'm sure but have never heard of fonline because it has only reached a very small amount of people. For example I only heard of the game because of random word of mouth. If there was some kind of advertisement then many more people would play. Except before that happens the game needs to be more filled and seem finished, like with mariposa and sierra becoming real dungeons. Though I am sure all this will come after the real wipe along with much more.
For PvP Apes it's like "no new players in PvP = no new players overally", just ignore them already.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2786 on: July 09, 2015, 05:26:18 pm »
theres so many new players and a lot that are doing pvp. I can hear jewish violin when I read the cry posts

...from members of dead factions that dont even do pvp anymore  :facepalm
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 05:31:37 pm by Hungry Hungry Shark »

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: July 09, 2015, 05:58:41 pm »

Positive post Beer!......more PVP and less crying on forum.......too many tears in the wasteland :) Should make an unarmed option: 1) Strong punch 2) Snap kick 3) Hip kick 4) Cry like baby :(

:) PEACE

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: July 09, 2015, 06:07:31 pm »
Can we have people posting in new reno suggestion thingy so we can have some fun and no forum pvp in those posts like cheech kebab did?

Btw cheech what did I do to upset you so much? You shouldve told me before i was a retard when you came ask for help i wouldve explained to you a good sniper build with fast shot. Btw you still play with napalm? I wonder if he knows you told me he was retard too?
So many retards here cheech kebab look like youre the only one wich is healthy good for you.

KestreL

« Reply #2789 on: July 09, 2015, 07:20:04 pm »
So plan is simple, wait till biggest cancer (BBS, SOT, Rogues) dissapear from game, then advertise fonline and have many new players and enjoy game with normal people.

Don't hold your breath on it.