Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1681095 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2760 on: June 30, 2015, 10:32:12 am »
Who the fuck are Desert Wanderers? XD

P.S. It's easy to say "this is simply not true", go inside the city with half of your team and make a pic once. ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 10:33:58 am by BB. »

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: June 30, 2015, 05:14:42 pm »

I dont mind that you are always raging at UV, its kind of funny actually, but this is simply not true. we often are outnumbered by your alliance and we attack you all the same. like here:

The thing is that we dont come running to the forums to cry about it. also, you guys just lost a 6 vs 5 in klamath like an hour ago and didnt come back and you dont see me calling you a sucker or nothing like that.

I love that you get outnumbered often now. I remember now when I was sneaking for UV and we were 5 or 6 agaisnt 5 and you said to wait for more people (Not you, Dendito, but faction in general I mean)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: July 01, 2015, 02:48:55 pm »
Elias go join ur lover Oliver in banhammer land. No one cares about ur memories!!

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: July 01, 2015, 02:51:58 pm »
My analogy is you suck. ;) You use shitty tactics all the time, like "we'll take the town back later", lose most fights but keep on repeating on the forums and radio 0 channel that you're best. ;D The only thing you're good at is propaganda, but you can't fool the community once again after people here have seen through, so stop talking same ridiculous shit over and over again and learn to play finally. ;)

I thought Badboys dont cry?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: July 01, 2015, 02:57:03 pm »
Jeffrey when did you become mean? I always thought you were a nice guy. Now I'm sad  :'(

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: July 01, 2015, 04:43:06 pm »
I like to think I am one the nicest, but I am really tired of all the complaining about UV. I rarely post on forum. Every faction has different traits, some good and some bad. No one perfect.....strategies are strategies and opinions are opinions....so I say more pvp and less forum pvp:)

Peace Beer, U know I keep honour amongst the good players from all factions!!

ravenp

• View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: July 02, 2015, 10:14:14 pm »
any normal pvp lately?(dont start with hinkley)

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: July 02, 2015, 10:18:01 pm »
any normal pvp lately?(dont start with hinkley)
Nah, just some normal tcs 1-3, and then toilets at 3 am by guess who. :D

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: July 08, 2015, 11:51:16 am »
Actually, new reno sewers was pretty cool. When it was first released there was some good fights there. Then next morning nobody came, nobody stayed. Completely deserted.

We have many boxes at the moment. And it stump me why nobody would check those out regularly and get some GvG fights. But I guess I figured the reason. There's no Preview button, no easy way to see if enemies inside. Players cannot simply glide over the worldmap and molest the preview to see if there are some enemies to fight.

Said someone who stopped playing Reloaded but is still playing fo2 where you are forced to do PvE if you want to get PvP and usually having to deal with the risk of getting backstabbed or swarmed (by groups who camp wm and molest preview to see if any solo players spawned so they could swarm them).

On each of your Glow movies your inventory is filled with loot from Glow. So you spend your whole free time in Glow I guess, looting it and killing PvE people that would like to get some too. So basically I could say you don't let them get good stuff while you hoard it all yourself. And then you are the one to say that people don't want to PvP for fun anymore? I'm laughing at this hypocrisy. ;)

That's about loot.

Now just a word about "big gangs that are clueless and want a carrot on a stick to come out of their tents for PvP". We all know uv is just a bunch of rats fighting for loot only. But I hope you didn't forget about gangs like BBS or Rogues that in this session were coming here with their whole fo2 swarm once to show their "strenght", calling outnumbered enemy "noobs" in order to dissapear for another week and that now are compelety dead.

Currently in the server except us (BSG) there is only uv, LoSS and few small gangs (The Old Virgins, The Orphans, San Francisco Foolers) that to TC came once, got wrecked and never came back. Russians are doing PvE only and other big gangs that were granting us a lot of fun in TC are gone. But even on barely empty server we still manage to get regular fun.
You do not participate, you have no idea what is going on in the server and you are the one to say "What we really need is a good community that is interested in compeditive PvP and challanging each-other in GvG fights"? Right. All we need is comunnity without people like you - who do not participate but think they know best (and of course are wrong in their assumptions). Get back to killing PvE players in fo2 and making PvP movies out of your records.

That's about fun.

KestreL

« Reply #2769 on: July 08, 2015, 12:36:42 pm »
Now just a word about "big gangs that are clueless and want a carrot on a stick to come out of their tents for PvP". We all know uv is just a bunch of rats fighting for loot only. But I hope you didn't forget about gangs like BBS or Rogues that in this session were coming here with their whole fo2 swarm once to show their "strenght", calling outnumbered enemy "noobs" in order to dissapear for another week and that now are compelety dead.

Nothing left to do. Owned all towns, got fully level'd characters, and millions of caps from TC.

There was simply no more enemies. But you know how it will end if we came back... "No more enemies, where did they all go?"

Edit:
When I think of reloaded organized pvp... I think of this:
Spoiler: show

Look at the formation lol, and the snipers in the front tanking dmg while bursters stay in the back and snipe with bursting weapons, gg
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 12:48:38 pm by A3 »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:45 pm »
Well i said it once and i can say it again Acosta just got autism.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: July 08, 2015, 09:19:55 pm »
1. BBS in this session owned all cities only during first 2 weeks. And never again.
2. None from us cares about caps. Especially your precious millions.
3. BBS's last actions were captured by DocAn and it was during big wars BBS vs Rogues vs BSG vs uv. Then BBS dissapeared. So saying "there was simply no more enemies" is just plain, ridiculous bullshit. If you wanted fun and not to show how "strong" you are (were) you would get it.
4. If you came back, you would probably bring your 20-people fo2 swarm for one evening, say "nothing to do here" and be gone for another month. Oh wait, BBS are dead...
5. I still wonder who the fuck are Desert Wanderers. Anyways, guys had fun instead of crying that "no one is coming because loot only matters". And as for the formation - it's pretty typical when you got some newbies in your team. Veterans fight in front because they know what to do and newbies who can't play just help from the last line. Just like you with your Pulse Rifle Jihad sniper. ;)
6. I agree on Acosta being autistic.

C.H.A.R.L.I.E

• Supporter
  • stereotypical hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: July 08, 2015, 11:31:32 pm »
Yes but one thing Badboy

BBS last TC was the one they started after they were eliminated in the first round of the PvP tournament

I remember seeing the timer in one of docans videos

Wonder why no one showed up?

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #2773 on: July 09, 2015, 12:20:16 am »
Come on Acosta the only reason bbs disappeared is because tespis doesnt want to play reloaded and bbs wont do anything without tespis

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: July 09, 2015, 05:49:20 am »
The only reason behind BBS disappearance is lack of motivation to play FOnline in general. Most of us started around 6 years ago. We have participated in 6 seasons of FO2238, 2 seasons of FO2, 1 season of TLAmk2, 1 season of AoP and finally 2 seasons of FOR. To be honest - it's a lot. Fonline formula has finished for us, that's all. GLHF.
Bang Bang Smash