April 29, 2024, 09:11:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683548 times)

mkhammer

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2745 on: June 28, 2015, 06:16:37 pm »
Come everybody who is interested in TC: Modoc 21 server time.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: June 28, 2015, 11:36:27 pm »
Hmm... pathetic uv waited 90 minutes to get empty TC. Feeling disappointed? ;)

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: June 29, 2015, 12:22:31 am »
Hmm... pathetic uv waited 90 minutes to get empty TC. Feeling disappointed? ;)
We are pathetic? we do tc when we have people, we always attack when we have people. and we are only ONE faction, not 4 or 5 faction together like you, thats pathetic. we actually work on our faction, recruit, etc not like you. you said for over two years now "we will see what happens after wipe" well, guess what? we are still the strongest faction here, so is the case that you need to make a coalition to fight us. so, whats your excuse for this session?

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: June 29, 2015, 12:58:24 am »
what excuses ? my win ratio is something like 90%  :facepalm maybe u shud tell your teammates to bring propper gear , because looting stuff to science in pvp is boring

KestreL

« Reply #2749 on: June 29, 2015, 02:15:23 am »
we are only ONE faction

That's a point I'd like to mention, UV is only 1 faction, but has the members from old factions, or players who were kicked out of other gangs for being retarded. Everybody has a home in FOnline PvP thanks to UV. Thank you for bringing us PvP even if it takes you so god damn long lol. Btw why can't you do a proper backstab after 2 years practice?

"we will see what happens after wipe" well, guess what? we are still the strongest faction here, so is the case that you need to make a coalition to fight us. so, whats your excuse for this session?

What's ur excuse for not fighting first few months of session? Everyone just bored other gangs right off the server. Now you have your playground. Enjoy it.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: June 29, 2015, 04:39:26 am »
we are only ONE faction

That's a point I'd like to mention, UV is only 1 faction, but has the members from old factions, or players who were kicked out of other gangs for being retarded. Everybody has a home in FOnline PvP thanks to UV. Thank you for bringing us PvP even if it takes you so god damn long lol. Btw why can't you do a proper backstab after 2 years practice?

"we will see what happens after wipe" well, guess what? we are still the strongest faction here, so is the case that you need to make a coalition to fight us. so, whats your excuse for this session?

What's ur excuse for not fighting first few months of session? Everyone just bored other gangs right off the server. Now you have your playground. Enjoy it.
We lost a lot of people after wipe, others had stuff going on (me included) but when i came back BSG and BBS were still here, they left after some defeats. not my problem your faction routs when you lose.

what excuses ? my win ratio is something like 90%  :facepalm maybe u shud tell your teammates to bring propper gear , because looting stuff to science in pvp is boring

who are you ingame? if some of us brought low cnd gear to a fight is becouse we have some new players, like i said before, we actually recruit people. also, both of you, please dont rage at my posts, im not interested in starting a flame here, i like to pvp ingame.

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: June 29, 2015, 05:12:39 am »
Its not Uv who made some factions leave.

Can someone hook me up? Who still play and what you do without new reno? Only tc or is there any pvp meeting zone ?

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: June 29, 2015, 10:19:02 am »
Its not Uv who made some factions leave.

Can someone hook me up? Who still play and what you do without new reno? Only tc or is there any pvp meeting zone ?

Well I play here usually on Saturdays or Sundays for 1-2 hours and its enough for me.

I can only say that UV is gay faction, starting second tc in another time, dont comming to fight in Redding, just restarting timer when we already left.

I never meet so rude behoviour from other teams on fo2. Even scavengers were more respectful.

who are you ingame? if some of us brought low cnd gear to a fight is becouse we have some new players, like i said before, we actually recruit people. also, both of you, please dont rage at my posts, im not interested in starting a flame here, i like to pvp ingame.
You should hire a people who will improve Your image in fonline community cuz no offence... everybody just laughs at You.

Next point is why my faction need to recruit more people if we dont need it? We wont play that game for whole days like You do, cuz its 2015 so maybe better grow up and dont take games too serious.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 10:32:37 am by mkhammer »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: June 29, 2015, 10:35:54 am »
well, guess what? we are still the strongest faction here
;D ;D ;D Wanted to put "Ha ha ha u hi ha ha. And I thought my jokes were bad." Joker quote here, but that was actually a good one. ;D

I feel spirit of inspiration, so there's a quick story about "uv's ratio". So yesterday we came to have some PvP, we started TC in Modoc. Uv came in bigger numbers (5v8? - 5 tanks/bursters, 2 snipers, 2 sneakers ;)), we lost. They started the timer, we tried again, lost again. So we gathered people, did TC in Redding. They didn't come. They waited till we leave, started the timer. But guess what? We didn't want the city, but PvP so we were still around. We crushed them easily (well, huh, equal numbers, right?). We went to Gecko, while we were taking it uv started the timer for Redding. Yeah, great. We took the town, moved to Redding, won. Then did empty TC (no one came) in Den and Broken Hills. 90 minutes later we see uv starting the timer in Redding! Yay! We were just 5, but who cares. Of course toilet TC. 5v6 (counting with sneakers on both sides), we won. Well, they took the town. Let's take it back. Just before starting the timer I said "I bet 10 caps for uv starting timer in other city when we start Redding". Well... where are my 10 caps? We don't give a fuck about Redding, we want last late action, we move to BH. Long careful fight (6v7), we won. Our guys went to sleep. 10 minutes later uv started the timer. Now they have all the cities and because of that are the strongest faction. Moral: it's because uv likes to forget their failures and eulogize their small wins. That's how your "ratio" works. ;)
Hope you enjoyed the story. ;D

And btw, I guess Napalm taught you it's okay to "let them take the city, we will take it back later". But it's a shity tactic, that's one of the reasons no one likes to fight with uv. But you'd say that is because you are strong and we are scared. Right... ;)

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: June 29, 2015, 11:05:29 am »
Well I play here usually on Saturdays or Sundays for 1-2 hours and its enough for me.

I can only say that UV is gay faction, starting second tc in another time, dont comming to fight in Redding, just restarting timer when we already left.

I never meet so rude behoviour from other teams on fo2. Even scavengers were more respectful.

Ah that old thing again. Uv always did that you can browse pvp forum from last session we experienced that too. But as far as im concerned tc with UV was kinda fair at the beginning then for whatever reason they started to not come at even number, start timer in another city with high speech char, play hide and seek on world map, abuse broken weapons... all that dont make game fun on that we agree but you'll get used to it thats how they do.

So everyone moved to fonline2 then?

Damn  :(

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: June 29, 2015, 11:11:25 am »

Ah that old thing again. Uv always did that you can browse pvp forum from last session we experienced that too. But as far as im concerned tc with UV was kinda fair at the beginning then for whatever reason they started to not come at even number, start timer in another city with high speech char, play hide and seek on world map, abuse broken weapons... all that dont make game fun on that we agree but you'll get used to it thats how they do.

So everyone moved to fonline2 then?

Damn  :(

Not everyone, look on player counter at evenings.

BTW if someone wants pvp just visit sometimes BH. Favourite and his mates are patroling that city :D

zinthos

« Reply #2756 on: June 29, 2015, 04:12:15 pm »
so your analogy is:
- if we win fight, lets go bark about it on forum along with players who dont even play this game anymore
- if we lose fight, lets call UV pathetic swarming broken-weapon-abuser noobsquad whose members are retard outcasts

all the week before friday BSG were fighting shamefully and got literally rekt so many times while with equal numbers and sneaker. yet noone from us came here to do this pathetic bullshit as badboy and his fellow suckers and ooga booga about it. time to leave basement guys

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: June 29, 2015, 07:49:48 pm »
My analogy is you suck. ;) You use shitty tactics all the time, like "we'll take the town back later", lose most fights but keep on repeating on the forums and radio 0 channel that you're best. ;D The only thing you're good at is propaganda, but you can't fool the community once again after people here have seen through, so stop talking same ridiculous shit over and over again and learn to play finally. ;)

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: June 29, 2015, 10:52:49 pm »
well, guess what? we are still the strongest faction here
;D ;D ;D Wanted to put "Ha ha ha u hi ha ha. And I thought my jokes were bad." Joker quote here, but that was actually a good one. ;D

I feel spirit of inspiration, so there's a quick story about "uv's ratio". So yesterday we came to have some PvP, we started TC in Modoc. Uv came in bigger numbers (5v8? - 5 tanks/bursters, 2 snipers, 2 sneakers ;)), we lost. They started the timer, we tried again, lost again. So we gathered people, did TC in Redding. They didn't come. They waited till we leave, started the timer. But guess what? We didn't want the city, but PvP so we were still around. We crushed them easily (well, huh, equal numbers, right?). We went to Gecko, while we were taking it uv started the timer for Redding. Yeah, great. We took the town, moved to Redding, won. Then did empty TC (no one came) in Den and Broken Hills. 90 minutes later we see uv starting the timer in Redding! Yay! We were just 5, but who cares. Of course toilet TC. 5v6 (counting with sneakers on both sides), we won. Well, they took the town. Let's take it back. Just before starting the timer I said "I bet 10 caps for uv starting timer in other city when we start Redding". Well... where are my 10 caps? We don't give a fuck about Redding, we want last late action, we move to BH. Long careful fight (6v7), we won. Our guys went to sleep. 10 minutes later uv started the timer. Now they have all the cities and because of that are the strongest faction. Moral: it's because uv likes to forget their failures and eulogize their small wins. That's how your "ratio" works. ;)
Hope you enjoyed the story. ;D

And btw, I guess Napalm taught you it's okay to "let them take the city, we will take it back later". But it's a shity tactic, that's one of the reasons no one likes to fight with uv. But you'd say that is because you are strong and we are scared. Right... ;)
I dont mind that you are always raging at UV, its kind of funny actually, but this is simply not true. we often are outnumbered by your alliance and we attack you all the same. like here:

The thing is that we dont come running to the forums to cry about it. also, you guys just lost a 6 vs 5 in klamath like an hour ago and didnt come back and you dont see me calling you a sucker or nothing like that.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: June 30, 2015, 12:06:25 am »

Who gives a fuck about aping.