Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683710 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2715 on: June 10, 2015, 12:17:04 pm »
Lel, won a tournament was like a win the life?

Polish Your English.

Polish yourself.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: June 10, 2015, 12:45:14 pm »
Lel, won a tournament was like a win the life?

Polish Your English.

Polish yourself.
Spoiler: show

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: June 10, 2015, 01:58:06 pm »
Polish ppl dont understand.english. and do u notice how im the topic of discussion. Ill make an Instagram you guys can stalk to since you love me so much ;)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: June 10, 2015, 11:01:43 pm »
Muffin, please...don't put everyone in one bag. Thats how works ignorants and retards. I was thinking you are okay, pls...don't change my opinion about you...
GUN FOR HIRE

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: June 10, 2015, 11:48:30 pm »
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

So basically, we beat your ass in the event, so you will now try to convince everyone that you are better team anyways because you hold all the cities that you retake at night when everyone else sleeps? Or any other random, stupid argument? LOL okay... ;D

Indeed talking to uv is like speaking to a dumb dog - they don't understand much, but still bark a lot. :facepalm

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: June 10, 2015, 11:50:29 pm »
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

So basically, we beat your ass in the event, so you will now try to convince everyone that you are better team anyways because you hold all the cities that you retake at night when everyone else sleeps? Or any other random, stupid argument? LOL okay... ;D

Indeed talking to uv is like speaking to a dumb dog - they don't understand much, but still bark a lot. :facepalm

give them a sausage

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: June 11, 2015, 07:32:46 am »

Exactly what happened tonight: before sleeping, we decided to take Modoc for the fun; we were 4 BSG (including me, who is a fu**ing noob).
6 UV came, we killed the sneaker and 2 guys, and the others fled.
15 minutes after the end of the battle they took Modoc again.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: June 11, 2015, 10:32:20 am »
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

OH yeah u beat us 1 more time than we u! Very good, you are so heroic  8)
Buy a watch or get a glasses when we have enough to take a town we take it and it's not depending on the hour.
Yesterday we were taking towns at 17:00, 20:00 GMT +1. Are u sleeping? :)

Exactly what happened tonight: before sleeping, we decided to take Modoc for the fun; we were 4 BSG (including me, who is a fu**ing noob).
6 UV came, we killed the sneaker and 2 guys, and the others fled.
15 minutes after the end of the battle they took Modoc again.
We came to fight in the end of timer, and after all when u looted us (Russian sneakers killed us not u!) u just left and never came. So it's your PVP!

Well it's funny. 3 dogs from same faction came to answer the post and insulting other faction about barking ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:35:15 am by dark angel »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: June 11, 2015, 11:27:54 am »
Please, dark angel, I'm not insulting you, but STOP TALKING AN IDIOM YOU CAN'T TALK, it's hurting my damn fucking eyes to read your stupid posts.

I don't know you, I don't know half of new-shit UV members, but what I can say is, NOOBS. We #rekt you yesterday in Modoc and I've looted 2 CA MK II one at 16% other at 30% and I've looted one guy called Suvgrza or whatever one LSW at 40% and one rocket launcher and ofc NO STIMPACKS.

What the heck? If you're that "top" alliance "conquering all cities because you darn pro" why the fuck do you come pvp with such shit?

It's pathetic to see people coming here complaining about they are pro just because they take ghost cities. Yeah, you might have won some battles against us, but mostly its because you are more, otherwise there's two chances:

.- You simlpy don't fight
.- You make an ashaming action, like yesterday's one, even if you were the same (or even more) than us.

PS: Llegará el día que le eches un par de huevos y me hables, Napalm, y lo sabes   ;D
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 11:29:53 am by AreGays »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: June 11, 2015, 12:34:55 pm »
[OH yeah u beat us 1 more time than we u! Very good, you are so heroic  8)
Buy a watch or get a glasses when we have enough to take a town we take it and it's not depending on the hour.

Hmm sleeping, learning, working and also enjoying that nice weather in Poland, almost 30 Celsius degree and Dark Angel sitting in home and playing video games XD

Go meet some girls and chillout man, dont make negative ambience on forum all time :)

Kascin

• View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: June 11, 2015, 01:11:29 pm »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: June 11, 2015, 06:53:21 pm »
Please, dark angel, I'm not insulting you, but STOP TALKING AN IDIOM YOU CAN'T TALK, it's hurting my damn fucking eyes to read your stupid posts.

I don't know you, I don't know half of new-shit UV members, but what I can say is, NOOBS. We #rekt you yesterday in Modoc and I've looted 2 CA MK II one at 16% other at 30% and I've looted one guy called Suvgrza or whatever one LSW at 40% and one rocket launcher and ofc NO STIMPACKS.

What the heck? If you're that "top" alliance "conquering all cities because you darn pro" why the fuck do you come pvp with such shit?

It's pathetic to see people coming here complaining about they are pro just because they take ghost cities. Yeah, you might have won some battles against us, but mostly its because you are more, otherwise there's two chances:

.- You simlpy don't fight
.- You make an ashaming action, like yesterday's one, even if you were the same (or even more) than us.

PS: Llegará el día que le eches un par de huevos y me hables, Napalm, y lo sabes   ;D

if u dont know someone just shut up.
I don't know the guys u killed, not everyone on this server is UV member (really), please stop making rage and calm down. Pathetic is that bullshit about stuff, becuase i dont care about it and I take the best ones.

Wow, big difference - 20 alts. Our fault that u dont start the timer?

Hmm sleeping, learning, working and also enjoying that nice weather in Poland, almost 30 Celsius degree and Dark Angel sitting in home and playing video games XD

Go meet some girls and chillout man, dont make negative ambience on forum all time :)
Advice from guy which wrote this post at  02:34:55 PM - funny  8)
Im chillouted and i dont have self problems like some people here - still living with parents  8) U just havent get my provocation against you  8)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 06:55:27 pm by dark angel »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: June 11, 2015, 07:57:54 pm »
blablabla..

Whats wrong with 2:34 PM?

No offence man but everyone who browses the forum and reads Your bullshit  have a good laugh because of Your dumbness.

Bye, I am out of this discussion. I am not gonna take up this issue anymore with such impertinent person.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: June 11, 2015, 09:36:12 pm »

Where was "mighty" uv? Will retake when everyone sleeps I guess. ;)

eight8

« Reply #2729 on: June 11, 2015, 10:30:27 pm »
BB why u r so retard?? u and ARMOR and 2 more bsg die 2min a go in modoc. whos fight 4vs4 . u kill 2 of us and we fight 2vs4 and u lose. so in my opinion we r not so bad like u trol on forum.