Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683474 times)

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2700 on: June 09, 2015, 02:20:32 pm »
 :-X
4 me trol whos little strange 2 first shots and u cripla 2 sniper in 2 fights with normal sniper gun and no htg... but im not complain... u have "luck"( strange thing whos too in hth event... kompre in final fight try punch enemy 15 times and he have all the time misss) and i dont even seen i dont have gun :D whos funny. whos good fun...

I have a finesse sniper, especially built to wreck ennemy damage snipers. With the build I have, even if RNG decides at the end, I have more crit resistance, almsot same damage and +12,5% crit chance compaired to damage snipers. Also look how I play, I never spam headshots like stupid noob, I switch aim depending on target and obtained effects, I don't shoot an already crippled arm like UV snipers. That has nothing to do with luck.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #2701 on: June 09, 2015, 02:29:29 pm »
What about leaving home and having real life?

Tc is boring for me, standing in city and wasting lot of time.

You seem to be very poor poeple without hobbies and brains.
So why are u still here?  :facepalm

I doubt you can read. Definitely without understanding. I said we lost one round because we did mistakes. Luck? Where the fuck did I write anything about having bad luck? :facepalm That is only your excuse for you dumbness.
I havent excepted anything clever from you and I wasnt wrong. U havent get it, your loose.

In TC I shoot, not talk. And I shoot other people than uv, because you hide... yes, you're right, not in Hub - but on wm.
Wow, you shoot - nice progres. Keep it up.
Well, but for now you are only talking. Pipboy is showing that.
Ok, sometime you are between Hub and Hinkley, when you are going to pivipi with free stuff.

The common species are opportunistic survivors. Rats have long been considered deadly pests. When introduced into locations where rats previously did not exist they can cause a huge amount of environmental degradation.
Well, feels like reading about uv. On the other hand rats are really intelligent beings, then I have to rethink this comparison towards uv...
Good joke, but as for now russians are even better than you, and SF foolers, but sad that only in the morning. Oh, and some of you, but only in Hinkley. So from my perspective when im reading your posts it's kinda funny  ;D
I don't care. If you want to keep your bad reputation and have no PvP at all - no one will force you to do othwerwise, lol. Just stop crying about it, hated and proud morons.
You think that we will stay all the time near the sheriff and we will waiting for u and we will playing by your rules? Nope. Stop butthurting, get guys and try to do something. If you dont know where we are waiting for you - you can level up sneakers, I can give u builds later, but not here, becuase it's not place to teach you basic stuff. There is also help section on forum, users will help you  8)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 02:34:04 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2702 on: June 09, 2015, 04:22:05 pm »

Other rules/info
6. Camping the same place/room is not allowed. Warnings will be issued, three warnings = team loses the round.

Didn't see this when they by the garage from like 2 minutes uv i mean.
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

eight8

« Reply #2703 on: June 09, 2015, 04:27:03 pm »
iff u have htg its ok. my sniper build have rbte so best dmg 4 me is eye but when enemy use tesla best dmg 4 me is groin. but dont see sens reply... u start trolig... so bb. whos good fun.

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #2704 on: June 09, 2015, 04:38:06 pm »
Same old thing here as always. Forum PvP should be renamed to river of UV tears. Stop crying over a game babies. If you don't want to lose then get good at the game.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2705 on: June 09, 2015, 04:45:13 pm »
Well always big champions have respect to other fighters, but seems UV is not champion team.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #2706 on: June 09, 2015, 05:03:00 pm »
Remove ko +1

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2707 on: June 09, 2015, 06:46:20 pm »
Well always big champions have respect to other fighters, but seems UV is not champion team.

Well, noobs will always butthurting about best team on server which have domination.
I remember the same thing with Choosen Soldiers.

Remove ko +1
Hey, BBS and Rogues wanted u in their team. You ofc refused their proposition and left to SF Foolers?

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2708 on: June 10, 2015, 12:12:17 am »

Remove ko +1
Hey, BBS and Rogues wanted u in their team. You ofc refused their proposition and left to SF Foolers?

Who the fuck wants this noob on his team?  :facepalm

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2709 on: June 10, 2015, 12:22:17 am »

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2710 on: June 10, 2015, 12:45:42 am »

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2711 on: June 10, 2015, 03:28:40 am »
Well, noobs will always butthurting about best team on server which have domination.

Who won the tournament?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 03:39:59 am by mkhammer »

Knuckle

« Reply #2712 on: June 10, 2015, 10:54:42 am »
Taken a very long break from game (returning tomorrow)

And its the same old shit haha but all i wanted to add in this pvp forum is that its a game so just have fun with it, this arguing is just pointless because you won't achieve anything from it.

I know that when i return to BBS tomorrow I'm here to have fun just like the rest of the faction that i am in and i 100% wont be wasting my time on pvp forum. Just have fun guys chill :) (It's a game)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2713 on: June 10, 2015, 11:58:30 am »

Who won the tournament?
Lel, won a tournament was like a win the life?

Well if i caption this dog as BSG it would be better. Dogs which came to Gecko for 2 mins and run away to caves without good fight.

Who the fuck wants this noob on his team?  :facepalm
Muffin told that he might join BBS or Rogues after he get kicked from UV.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2714 on: June 10, 2015, 12:05:01 pm »
Lel, won a tournament was like a win the life?

Polish Your English.