Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683379 times)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2685 on: June 07, 2015, 11:02:47 pm »
It's just homoFaction (was,be,and still will) take it easy :)

like they said hated and proud   :D :D :D :D

Once when uv were taking bh we went for a rambo suicide action with 4ppl,we went from residental down to refinery ran into the workbench building trying to shoot some through windows,they gathered near the exit grind and after the timer they went to worldmap. We were 4 they were atleast 8. Their gamestyle is weak and shook and i dont mean winning or loosing.

Oh, I see "mighty" BBS is barking on forum, classic.  ;D
You have showed everyone how good u are.
I think after all you just should shut up.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 11:04:51 pm by dark angel »
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #2686 on: June 08, 2015, 08:02:32 am »
i see Adams why u r not a lider :) iff u dont know why we go wm even u whos 4 i will explain u... kidd... WE DONT USE SNEAKER !!!!!! we didnt know how many u whossssssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know Adam its hart to think... better ener on forum and troll... like babys...

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2687 on: June 08, 2015, 08:16:47 am »

Oh, I see "mighty" BBS is barking on forum, classic.  ;D
You have showed everyone how good u are.
I think after all you just should shut up.
Just told a story,why so mad? Shame you werent there we were 4 you couldve killed us in one attack.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2688 on: June 08, 2015, 10:48:34 am »
DUDE IT WAS A LAG!

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2689 on: June 08, 2015, 09:10:47 pm »

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2690 on: June 08, 2015, 10:13:08 pm »
"BBS Sucks" You too. Nice tactics in first match. Hiding behind garage at the edge of map like children who re smoking ciggarettes during break between the lessons in school.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2691 on: June 09, 2015, 01:02:03 am »
Don't cry about tactics, you didn't win anything because you had shit composition. Your own fault.

eight8

« Reply #2692 on: June 09, 2015, 05:30:02 am »
4 me trol whos little strange 2 first shots and u cripla 2 sniper in 2 fights with normal sniper gun and no htg... but im not complain... u have "luck"( strange thing whos too in hth event... kompre in final fight try punch enemy 15 times and he have all the time misss) and i dont even seen i dont have gun :D whos funny. whos good fun...

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: June 09, 2015, 09:58:34 am »
Other rules/info
6. Camping the same place/room is not allowed. Warnings will be issued, three warnings = team loses the round.

Didn't see this when they by the garage from like 2 minutes uv i mean.
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: June 09, 2015, 11:08:54 am »
4 me trol whos little strange 2 first shots and u cripla 2 sniper in 2 fights with normal sniper gun and no htg... but im not complain
:facepalm
and i dont even seen i dont have gun :D
Because you're a fucking noob...

Wow, whole uv acts like they are best team here and lost only because of bad luck. xd For fucks sake... you got that far only because other teams gave really, really bad performance (shame on them).  Choosing 3 decent players out of your swarm-rat gang so carefully will not make you a good team. I wish you met us in the first round, you would get nothing and would hopefully stop crying around the forums over how underrated you are. Won one round with us only because of our own mistakes (we did play like total noobs in that round) and not because of your "good gaming". All you did was camping and hoping for us to get into bad position to shoot out. That's why you got crushed in next rounds like you deserved to, noobs... Stop being so cocky, you still suck.

I totally agree with Adams about your gamestyle. You play like rats with rabies and you prove it on every step. Like when some guys were taking Gecko after event and we spawned on Scrapyard 1 minute before the end of timer to fight them and got killed by 10 uv camping over reactor's corner. Butthurt much for loosing the event? Be glad you got so far...

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: June 09, 2015, 12:38:34 pm »
Because you're a fucking noob...

Wow, whole uv acts like they are best team here and lost only because of bad luck. xd For fucks sake... you got that far only because other teams gave really, really bad performance (shame on them).  Choosing 3 decent players out of your swarm-rat gang so carefully will not make you a good team. I wish you met us in the first round, you would get nothing and would hopefully stop crying around the forums over how underrated you are. Won one round with us only because of our own mistakes (we did play like total noobs in that round) and not because of your "good gaming". All you did was camping and hoping for us to get into bad position to shoot out. That's why you got crushed in next rounds like you deserved to, noobs... Stop being so cocky, you still suck.
Yeah, telling someone that he is wrong about his theory about his bad luck and then explain that u lost by UV becuase u had bad luck.
Bad that you are not so talkactive in TC.
We are not hiding in Hub like u all the time, so someone here forgot the definition of rat..

I totally agree with Adams about your gamestyle. You play like rats with rabies and you prove it on every step. Like when some guys were taking Gecko after event and we spawned on Scrapyard 1 minute before the end of timer to fight them and got killed by 10 uv camping over reactor's corner. Butthurt much for loosing the event? Be glad you got so far...

U must had big pain in the ass and I see that you're still having.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:42:38 pm by dark angel »

zinthos

« Reply #2696 on: June 09, 2015, 12:50:24 pm »
nonsense bullshit as always
tldr

what about leaving hinkley and doing tc? or better, leaving basement and doing real stuff?

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: June 09, 2015, 12:54:53 pm »
tc is for crying monkeys

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #2698 on: June 09, 2015, 01:23:33 pm »
nonsense bullshit as always
tldr

what about leaving hinkley and doing tc? or better, leaving basement and doing real stuff?

What about leaving home and having real life?

Tc is boring for me, standing in city and wasting lot of time.

You seem to be very poor poeple without hobbies and brains.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2699 on: June 09, 2015, 01:25:01 pm »
Yeah, telling someone that he is wrong about his theory about his bad luck and then explain that u lost by UV becuase u had bad luck.
Bad that you are not so talkactive in TC.
We are not hiding in Hub like u all the time, so someone here forgot the definition of rat..
I doubt you can read. Definitely without understanding. I said we lost one round because we did mistakes. Luck? Where the fuck did I write anything about having bad luck? :facepalm That is only your excuse for you dumbness.
In TC I shoot, not talk. And I shoot other people than uv, because you hide... yes, you're right, not in Hub - but on wm.
The common species are opportunistic survivors. Rats have long been considered deadly pests. When introduced into locations where rats previously did not exist they can cause a huge amount of environmental degradation.
Well, feels like reading about uv. On the other hand rats are really intelligent beings, then I have to rethink this comparison towards uv...

U must had big pain in the ass and I see that you're still having.
I don't care. If you want to keep your bad reputation and have no PvP at all - no one will force you to do othwerwise, lol. Just stop crying about it, hated and proud morons.

Thanks for your opinion, zitnhos. Useless as always.  :facepalm