April 29, 2024, 09:43:48 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683577 times)

HerO

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2385 on: April 12, 2015, 03:33:28 pm »
He was a spy here to steal our epic tactics. Now we are fucked BadBoy. They will know to always "FOCUS KURWA BADBOY, FOCUS BADBOY FOCUS BADBOY"

Focus badboy guys.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: April 12, 2015, 03:35:16 pm »
FOCUS BADBOY

;D

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: April 12, 2015, 03:38:04 pm »
Yeah focus Badboy!!!!

Hmm we both know you are just a decoy wasting our action points, you tanky *****!

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: April 13, 2015, 12:52:35 am »
Honestly, UV are pretty good players. They are obviously better than anyone else, that's why they always win right? They have to be doing something right. I bet it's the endless grinding and character leveling they do. There has to be a reason behind their professionalism. It's like, they are so good that I bet even Kilgore can't beat them. I bet every day, they make new characters and test which ones work best against different situations. It might seem like Napalm gives everyone characters and Bozars, but it's not really that simple. You have to look further into it.

I can't think of any more sarcastic crap to say, so I'll just say F*CK UV. You can all burn and die for all I care. Swarm power school power or whatever you faggots say. ~deleteself you kurwas.

My flame starting skills are rusty.... Oh well, this was mostly trolling anyways.

Knuckle

« Reply #2389 on: April 13, 2015, 08:54:06 am »
@ the what we love about UV post,

I'm sorry but I really don't see the sense in that post? please can you explain what made you write that post? why you wrote that post? and why you thought you had to make a thread about it? my opinion you shouldn't of made a complete thread about it, it should be here in pvp forum, or on their recruitment thread.

Personally I have played with UV in the past unlike the person who wrote that topic, and there is only 3-4 guys in that faction who are cool the rest are childish and that includes Napalm, His brain doesn't think like anyone else the game rules his life for one, he had to take 5 breaks, kept closing the faction, blames other players for his faults, very rude and stupid insults which barney and me have pointed out on many times.

Yep they do keep coming to the fight I agree with that, But so does every other faction including BBS even tho we are low in number at the moment due to certain circumstances. But you all forget there constant trolling, Childish behaviour, constant crying over forum, Trolling other people recruitment posts, The actually possibility to train new players and teach them about game instead of giving everything on plate which they do, Never letting them build there own builds and explaining there mistakes sometimes I have witnessed Napalm actually banning and kicking players with because they made a mistake in build, Always drama with them. Yea they swarm but so does every other faction but not as bad as UV they will come when u are 1 with like 8 people, you cant leave stuff in base without carkasa, carlos, tony and other Mexicans stealing it, they shoot each other inside reno constantly and even loot each others stuff, If you die and your in there faction you can be safe to know that actually one of them have looted your stuff but wont give back and lie about it even tho u watch them loot you. Constant screaming and stupid noises when your trying to PVP like being in a zoo.

I'm sorry but if you wish to suck there dick then send them naked pictures of you penis in a pm, write on there recruitment post that topic what you said or even here! not make a huge thread about its, absolutely ridicules I don't see the sense or moral behind it? It's place is meant here. It should be removed and come here.

What is the point in that thread please in lighten me.

I've asked 4 questions please answer them all as below example

End of Rant.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:09:07 am by Knuckle »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: April 13, 2015, 10:50:06 pm »
SWARM THE LOOT!

That's what UV just said in Reno. We tried to come for some fun PvP, and as always, 7-9 enemies swarm us. Have fun fighting no one cum dumpsters.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: April 13, 2015, 10:59:31 pm »
AHAHAHAHA

I love how UV thinks they're all badass when they swarm 4 guys with 9, all in HPA, bozar, gauss, all that shit

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: April 13, 2015, 11:27:12 pm »
That's dumb, because instead of having 3, 4, 5 tough epic fights, they have only one flawless victory. Instead of fighting for hours, they have a single victory they cannot be proud about, and only loot for half their players. Instead of being cool and respected, they are hated. Instead of improving pvp, they force ennemy players to stay in tents, cause none is stupid enough to go back after being swarmed by twice the number. Instead of having fun, they get bored in an empty map.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: April 13, 2015, 11:47:23 pm »
Yes troll, but that is what they want. So who are we to not let them have it?

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: April 14, 2015, 03:41:38 am »
Excluding destiny i only see you guys speaking to each other bad about UV, dont you do it enough on your ts and the radio? enough with the swarming stuff, steve, yesterday we won agaist you guys 4 vs 4 in reno and then you came back with 7. and we didnt cry about it here. we are also outnumbered most of the times when MOD takes cities and we show up all the same. sometimes we swarm sometimes you swarm.

We are actually winning most of the fights lately and we arent uploading the videos or screens but the occasion deserves it.

SWARM THE LOOT!

That's what UV just said in Reno. We tried to come for some fun PvP, and as always, 7-9 enemies swarm us. Have fun fighting no one cum dumpsters.

AHAHAHAHA

I love how UV thinks they're all badass when they swarm 4 guys with 9, all in HPA, bozar, gauss, all that shit

Be careful what you wish for  ;D

Also, you guys were talking on the radio couse you didnt know we were there, read the radio comments..and you say UV members are disrespectful.

Borrowed this one from Radiohead:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 03:45:52 am by Dendito »

aivan

• Patria o Muerte
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: April 14, 2015, 11:51:32 pm »
in that video STALKER MKIII got killed and STALKER MKVIII maybe there is a faction called STALKER and they make characters with noobish names like uv.any letter :D (this case roman numerals)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: April 15, 2015, 12:48:06 am »
in that video STALKER MKIII got killed and STALKER MKVIII maybe there is a faction called STALKER and they make characters with noobish names like uv.any letter :D (this case roman numerals)
No, it's just me.

I forgot my taxi is on WM, all my characters have bad OD btw

Be careful what you wish for  ;D
ooooo, you scored knockout on me with the most broken game mechanics in FOnline history, u such pro  ::)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 12:54:57 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: April 15, 2015, 02:25:23 pm »
10.58. STALKERMKXVIIIXC was critically hit in the eyes for 189 hit points had his armor bypassed and knocked out.
11.01. STALKERMKXVIIIXC was critically hit in the eyes for 259 hit points had his armor bypassed and was killed.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: April 15, 2015, 03:00:23 pm »
Yeah Johnny, that's why you love TPRs, right?  ;D

Johnny

• View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: April 15, 2015, 06:53:32 pm »
lol why are so many people butthurt towards me? I'm just a writer haha. Crit tables/ Pvp/ Balance, etc that isn't my department.

Dude nobody is angry against anyone but this problem is here since forever.
Players complaining about this are huge. Its always the same, and if people complain its because they care.
But now im not sure so many players left even the most actives ones dont even want to post a suggestion nobody want to bother trying to make a huge balance post. Im afraid it is too late for even trying to convince anyone its been too long since any information on whats going up and people moved on.

To understand whats wrong you have to play a minimum the game look around all the players who experienced PvP left already. The problem is that you need ONE PERK to cause knock out and ruin the fun.
You want to play a burster? Take 3 perks and end up low hp low DR
You want to play tank? Say goodbye to your damage output.
You want to play sniper? Take better crits.

Thats pure imbalance.

Instead of getting angry and emotional over issues, how about taking the time to slow down, and think about the problem, in a clear, precise, and logical manner?

Nobody want to be logical or precise after a wipe that has been annouced more than a year without any progress any communication anything... Thats the truth.
People complained over and over and over. Then they moved. Why? No or rares Pvp updates = go fonline 2.

Here to refresh your memory:
Spoiler: show

and manero please, you're just hiding behind your wall of tanks shooting the OP turbo plasma. and everyone knows how OP that shitty weapon is.
burst death died in first seconds to lucky KO

lol. KO more common than not
Adding alot of crit roll bonus will just make game mechanics fall apart. This is evident in all the knockouts and critical bypass from turbo plasma.

Adding +crit roll is never a good solution

Like i have said before the balance with EW being eye shooter and damage dealer, while SG is arm / groin and cripple i think is pretty good.

My suggestion would be to:

1: Return crit table to how it was. Atm there is no reason to aim anywhere but eye and head.
 2: Remove +crit bonuses as they are obviously adding too much randomness and insta-death to fights.

3: Reduce Normal DR / TH on tesla helmet, so that SG will do big damage to tesla helmet users. This will make incentive to diversify build composition of sniper team, not just all 281 hp turbo plasma tanks.

Edit: Weapons arent destroyed on this server, so atm turbo plasma is not a rare item. I think i have more turbos in my car than regualar ones
because SG are so bad..  ;)

Kilgore tried to buff SG sniper by increasing knockout chance to eyes and head. As i said it was a bad idea.

Before crit table change there was a balance where SG --> finesse crippler shooting groin/arms, EW ---> damage dealer shooting eyes and head.
SG wasnt good for shooting eyes because there wasn't much effect  (few blinds, not much knockouts) compared to groin and arms.

But now knocking gun out of someones hand isnt so good anymore when you can shoot him in the eyes and knock him out instead.
I have to agree that crit table was better before this knock crit time, and i agree it's boring, and that why a disagreed with seki on his other post, if u wan't to buff sniper just come back to ^revious crit table, in my opinion it was much better.

Previous situation where better when crippler where cripplers for real and dps where dps, now any stupid shot at head can knock you for 15ap.

Yesterday during a BBS fight, 2 shots, Armor king hit for 120+ and knock down, me hit for 174 knock down, combat is over... no rly fun...

One last thing you said that there isnt much to do exept killing people right? Well then you got whats important, PvP is whats fun here. Fonline is good because of its real time PvP strategy system, quests and such can be added later on. the biggest focus is to balance PvP first, then work around this.

but for fuck sake guys communicate! You cant find 5 minutes to write a post saying you are busy or have problems ? Isnt this hard for you to do?
For me no communication = no donations. Thats a lack of respect for people who still donate.
This is not a hate post Ive heard about the skill of the dev team (one person?) here. I can understand that after 5 years of fonline its hard to find motivation. But you are not alone the community isnt that stupid and if you guys listen and ask at least instead of hiding secrets maybe then youll see intelligent and well made suggestions posts.