April 29, 2024, 10:18:16 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683609 times)

KestreL

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2310 on: April 08, 2015, 02:18:01 pm »
crying babys... allways crying... ur factions dont have new members only experienced players and wana play with the same number...4vs4?? buahahah whot a greate number of members.... wtf?? no brain or whot?? this is not Sreet Fighter game babys... cheq you tube UV wins fights with 5vs9 ... 8vs12 ... but u all saying shit on forum...:) crying babys... Pozdrawiam.

Ja pierdole... do you read what people say before you call them cry babies? did my sentence look like this to you ?

гарантирует вам неисключительную лицензию на использование Программное обеспечение только в соответствии с условиями, установленными настоящим Договором. Термин "UV" включает программное обеспечение, документацию и любые шрифты, every faction will swarm  сопровождающие эту лицензию, то ли на вашем диске, в запоминающее устройство, о каких-либо других средств массовой информации или в любой другой форме. Термин "Программное обеспечение" также включает любые обновления, модифицированные версии, обновления, дополнения и копии SWARM Программного Обеспечения, предоставленного Вам Pixologic, если таковые имеются. Вы можете использовать программное обеспечение на одном компьютере. Вы соглашаетесь не передавать, уступать, сдавать в аренду, лицензировать, или сдавать ПО в любой другой noobs физического или юридического лица, за исключением случаев, прямо предусмотренных настоящей статьей, и что любая попытка сделать это любым другим способом, не имеют юридической силы. Вы соглашаетесь не использовать, копировать или модифицировать Программное обеспечение, целиком или частично, за исключением случаев, прямо предусмотренных в настоящем Соглашении. Вы не можете распространять или иным образом программа или документация доступны третьим лицам.

ps: text was copied from some copyright agreement then turned into russain with translater... Pozdrawiam.

Knuckle

« Reply #2311 on: April 08, 2015, 02:36:57 pm »
Eight is secretly Shever,

I don't think he understands much aco, your wasting your time brother :) (He has peanut brain) (or monkey)

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 08, 2015, 02:41:08 pm »
Nekst Mach set then. Redy 2 be rekt troll?

Asses to kick list:
Melt: to do
Beer: check
Gimper: check
Next one is...

Is this only for your faction or can other factions join in for a bit of fair fun? few of us would mind joining in these 1 vs 1 duels ? I have asked in previous post but no reply
I would like to open it to anyone that wants to participate or watch. Maybe charge a small fee for spectators and each fighter has to bet a piece of t4 gear on their fight, winner takes the gear. But it depends on how many other mongols agree.

And of course, no UV are invited  ;D
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:42:59 pm by Beer »

Knuckle

« Reply #2313 on: April 08, 2015, 02:44:43 pm »

Asses to kick list:
Next one is...

Is this only for your faction or can other factions join in for a bit of fair fun? few of us would mind joining in these 1 vs 1 duels ? I have asked in previous post but no reply
I would like to open it to anyone that wants to participate or watch. Maybe charge a small fee for spectators and each fighter has to bet a piece of t4 gear on their fight, winner takes the gear. But it depends on how many other mongols agree.

Problem with that is, some people may act childish and kill for gear...

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 08, 2015, 02:54:16 pm »

Asses to kick list:
Next one is...

Problem with that is, some people may act childish and kill for gear...
The beauty of it is that it is in a closed location, so I can steal anyone's inventory to see what they have and only bring in people with no gear. Our fights are with basic unstated ca mk2 and basic guns so those are easily enough provided. Not to mention all the mongols there can serve as peacekeepers.

Already in the fight between me and melt the prize winner got hpa lk implant some pulse rifles a Vindi and many good statted armors and guns provided by spectators and the participants. Made it more interesting for sure.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 02:56:37 pm by Beer »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 08, 2015, 03:24:42 pm »

I agree, let's open it to more players!

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: April 08, 2015, 04:13:45 pm »
Troll, you lucky faggot! First crit 300+ gg. But I made a nasty comeback  8) Unfortunately that crit put a nail in my coffin.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: April 08, 2015, 04:27:19 pm »
Troll, you lucky faggot! First crit 300+ gg. But I made a nasty comeback  8) Unfortunately that crit put a nail in my coffin.
Lol same thing happened to me. 2 xl burst kos in separate fights lol.

eight8

« Reply #2318 on: April 08, 2015, 04:54:13 pm »
ACO i read every thing... u dont get it whot i say and why ... and i dont need explain u nothing (If you do not understand just ask) Your wrong interpretation shows your intelligence. You think that you are the navel of the world? And ur post too?? U dont see whot people say in pvp when we fighting soo ... be smart and write on your post as you do not understand someone's. Wagina Daryl u r cryying baby too. Pozdrawiam.

KestreL

« Reply #2319 on: April 08, 2015, 05:43:57 pm »
ACO , Программное обеспечение" также включает любые обновления, модифицированные версии, обновления, дополнения и копии SWARM Программного Обеспечения, предоставленного Вам Inteligence, если таковые имеются. лица, за исключением случаев, прямо предусмотренных настоящей статьей, и что любая попытка сделать это любым другим способом, не имеют юридической силы. Вы соглашаетесь не использовать, копировать или модифицировать Pozdrawiam.

Sry bro, your english is that bad. It's like... So hard to understand.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 08, 2015, 06:07:58 pm »
We need to get Kilgore in here to translate for eight  :P

AreGays

• View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 08, 2015, 07:29:43 pm »
Take care guys. UV won't have always sneaker now.

Now everyone will have to "WatchUrBack"!

:)

eight8

« Reply #2322 on: April 08, 2015, 07:35:42 pm »
ACO i see u r little kid too. But dont be mad in time u will grow up. Pozdrawiam.

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 08, 2015, 08:18:41 pm »
Orderly.. ORDERLY... Eight8 has gotten out of his straight jacket and is roaming the forums, can you please give him his meds and sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to him, he loves that song. Thank you!
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

Knuckle

« Reply #2324 on: April 08, 2015, 08:57:01 pm »
ACO i see u r little kid too. But dont be mad in time u will grow up. Pozdrawiam.

Eight aka shever that's all your saying please think of something else to try and insult someone it's getting old now.