Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683275 times)

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2040 on: March 06, 2015, 12:21:55 am »
Baby kid...come on. Bullshit is your gay factions. Bullshit is you always with one char rdy on wm and another inside. Supposedly you are two or three factions. Get fun!

Sultan, several times in recent days saw enemies make instant alliances against us. And even with UV with few players. I never complained of swarm. As I say this is part of the game. And you can reject fight against swarm. But this new attitude is really strange. The factions do not seem to make sense. And it is very strange to hear bad things about UV everytime. At least we are the only faction that remains active and with identity. I think that's important. If other people do not find it important, their problem. I have no interest in fighting enemies like that. If they opt for this kind of shit. I choose to not fight. They have no right to complain.

An alliance set is one thing. But that? Come on. They know what they are doing in Reno. I will not explain. Ridiculous and gay. Keep doing it!
In my school, there are posters that say "Don't say that's gay, say its fabulous" :D and wtf you talking about swarm for? It was 4 vs 4, what are you, some sort of degenerate?

And now you see why people hate you, you're too stubborn to accept the facts. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Basically he says in his recent posts he doesn't care about gay swarm its up to the players but still posts pictures of you.

What really he is trying to do is just stir up shit (Trying to make you argue with you team mates) by posting that first post like he always does. childish behaviour to be honest. Take no notice anymore I was just getting my point across to him but as you can tell its like talking to a brick wall or 3 year old child that doesn't listen.
yep this, really no point to argue with napalm he will just say "You play with BBS, you are allied and swarm, fuck you!"

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: March 06, 2015, 11:31:03 am »
Pseudo BBS members... as always playing with "enemies".

I never know who is who in this shit. What to think about these enemies?

I have more friends playing in other factions than real ennemies. The only "ennemies" I have are you Napalm (you know why) and Jack Max; he started to insult me for no explicit reasons, I never know what this guy is thinking. Everything was fine, and after 2 or 3 days without playing everything changed.  ???
He played in every faction in the games and uses words like "betrayal" or "treason" all the time. He lost tracks of reality.

Beh i was here me so i can say  ;)

I logged on go reno saw pulgas chatted a bit with him and disconnected, relogged a bit later and saw him dead  so i entered and killed the turbo and the sneak that killed him.

Sneaker was letroll and didnt knew about that and he asked for a 1v1 burster fight i said okay no problem.

We fight and then someone shouted 4UV world map they gonna jump on us so here is the thing + you had 2 turbo in your team  :P and i will always choose to shoot turbos users first.

I accepted only because 2 turbos in a 3v4 mean 4 chnces of insta KO so yeah.

After no need to get excited like that I also talk with cheech tony or pulgas or any UV member when they alone in reno to know about situation nothing more.

And personnally i often defend UV cause i know without you napalm and the help of your team, I probably shouldnt have progressed the way i did. So yeah i dont hate anyone in the game i play for Pvp and dont want to be annoyed when i play by such bullshit.

In resume if I want to play with stalker, le troll, pulgas, tony or whoever i please i do it. I did play with them a lot of people told me shit about them i figured out by myself they are respectful and cool players so i have no problem to play with them to get pvp instead of going wm and dont enter cause im alone against two factions.

I talk with badboy, triqua, stalker, tony, pulgas, blasma, and even you if you didnt act so personnal. And you should know that the REAL BBS as you say dont play or dont take game seriously anymore and that since a long time now.

As he said, I shot to death Pulgas's melee, and he came out of nowhere and pwned me. I had 2 guys with me, near or waiting WM. Instead of fastrelogging and swarming 3 vs 1 (wich isn't really fun) I told someone on TS to invite Johnny to a 1 VS 1 and he accepted. I came back for him with a freshly made bursted and after a nice fight he got me. Then one of our two guys watching our backs for sneakers spot 4 UV on WM. I came back asap after respawn and regeared, but UV somehow never came.

Johnny

« Reply #2042 on: March 06, 2015, 08:39:35 pm »
you've probably been playing the game wrong.
Yes, master.

Im curious about your interface its really good looking was wondering if you made it yourself?
If so can you share a link  :) ?

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 06, 2015, 09:32:48 pm »
It was made by RAS, in my opinion the best FOnline interface designer  8) (called The PipBoy Interface I think)

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 06, 2015, 10:12:37 pm »
you've probably been playing the game wrong.
Yes, master.

Im curious about your interface its really good looking was wondering if you made it yourself?
If so can you share a link  :) ?

He made it for himself using some old 2238 resources as I recall.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: March 06, 2015, 10:18:27 pm »
Yeah, it's green RAS Interface from 2238. I always liked it and one day made some changes so it suits my needs. I'm not really sharing it anymore as it wouldn't work properly on different resolutions than mine (which is not default) anyway.

eight8

« Reply #2046 on: March 07, 2015, 10:05:37 am »
u will be allways swarmed cs u play with ur friends even ur fraction dont have ally... we will come 1vs10 all the time...!!!! i dont know why lider off ur fractions accept this shit... ur bullshit politics make this... swarm sawarm swarm... :D ...pozdrawiam... :)

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: March 07, 2015, 10:25:36 am »
several times in recent days saw enemies make instant alliances against us. (...) this new attitude is really strange. The factions do not seem to make sense. And it is very strange to hear bad things about UV everytime.
Are you tired of being "hated and proud"? ;)
He is only hated and proud when he has the numbers to swarm everyone else with 10 extra people. When he has even numbers he cries about that he is hated because he will lose all fights he can't swarm.

Well, have to agreed.
The Hawks

Johnny

« Reply #2048 on: March 09, 2015, 05:25:28 pm »

u will be allways swarmed cs u play with ur friends even ur fraction dont have ally... we will come 1vs10 all the time...!!!! i dont know why lider off ur fractions accept this shit... ur bullshit politics make this... swarm sawarm swarm... :D ...pozdrawiam... :)

You always swarmed me no matter what dude so stop trying to make inter faction drama. pozdrawiam... :)

Sorry for stealing the image but i loled at it :P

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: March 09, 2015, 05:32:32 pm »
lulz :D :D :D
The Hawks

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: March 09, 2015, 07:23:42 pm »

This is embarrassing for you...... Why would you post a video of you swarming people? I mean, first one 8v4... Really? Lame video.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: March 09, 2015, 07:54:45 pm »

This is embarrassing for you...... Why would you post a video of you swarming people? I mean, first one 8v4... Really? Lame video.
Fight video only with same: numbers, builds, implants, weapons, ammo, ping, position, adequately your attention ?

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: March 09, 2015, 08:04:06 pm »
Fight video only with same: numbers, builds, implants, weapons, ammo, ping, position, adequately your attention ?

Google translate fail. I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: March 09, 2015, 08:06:37 pm »

Google translate fail. I have no idea what you are trying to say.
Try to strain

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: March 09, 2015, 08:19:05 pm »