« Reply #2010 on: March 01, 2015, 09:24:15 am »
i just wished i had no life and played as much as uv to get implants :P

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #2011 on: March 01, 2015, 09:33:35 am »

What a retarded post. This game has been out for over a year, most PvP players have implants by now. You just insulted the majority of the pvp community simply because you're asshurt about not putting in any effort to get good items. How pathetic.

Knuckle

« Reply #2012 on: March 01, 2015, 12:27:11 pm »

What a retarded post. This game has been out for over a year, most PvP players have implants by now. You just insulted the majority of the pvp community simply because you're asshurt about not putting in any effort to get good items. How pathetic.

Sorry if I insulted you, looks like you took that to heart :(, I'm pathetic ok :) I'm not the one taking things personal over a computer game ;) x

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: March 03, 2015, 08:48:25 am »

Sorry if I insulted you, looks like you took that to heart :(, I'm pathetic ok :) I'm not the one taking things personal over a computer game ;) x

No offense taken really, it's more entertaining how pathetic you are. "I can't win at this game, so I'll get mad at the people who are ahead!" lol  8)
 ;D
 :D
 ;)
 :facepalm

Knuckle

« Reply #2014 on: March 03, 2015, 03:34:49 pm »
I'm not even mad :P i was just making a comment on something that's all, I'm glad you find me entertaining. But it seems that you are the mad one with all these comments and are taking things very personal. i think i have hit a sore point with you. with all this name calling i personally think your the mad one i have not insulted you once.

Please remember its just a game and you shouldn't feel the need to over react :) take care sultan

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: March 04, 2015, 03:13:07 am »
wtf, I'm a PvP player. been PvPing for year + now, and you know what implant I have installed on only ONE OF MY CHARACTERS!?!!?!

A FUCKEN LUCK IMPLANT AND ITS ONLY ON MY BURSTER!!!

so funk you and your fucken implanted tanks xdd

(bet you read fuck instead of funk :D)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: March 04, 2015, 05:16:41 am »
wtf, I'm a PvP player. been PvPing for year + now, and you know what implant I have installed on only ONE OF MY CHARACTERS!?!!?!

A FUCKEN LUCK IMPLANT AND ITS ONLY ON MY BURSTER!!!

so funk you and your fucken implanted tanks xdd

(bet you read fuck instead of funk :D)

Been PvPing from the start of the server. Just 4 days ago I implanted a second Pheonix implant on my burster. Thats the only combat implants I have  :'(

I read it correctly. OCD points it out right away  ;D

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: March 04, 2015, 09:31:29 am »
I started playing this game again around the end of october, and by the end of december I had two fully implanted builds. I don't know what to tell you guys other than you've probably been playing the game wrong.

Knuckle

« Reply #2018 on: March 04, 2015, 12:05:19 pm »
Let just end this silly argument.
Some players play more often then other players and that's is just it. Fuck it anyways :) its only implants. Its there decision to play more and maybe if I played more then yea I prob would have implants.
 I was just dissing UV for lolz (like everyone else does) didn't expect this stupid argument that doesn't even matter.

(anyways I've beaten many people who are fully implanted with chars that don't have implants) Would be nice to actually have some though haha :)

But personally I think that implants have ruined the game a little bit. I'm fine with the st,pe,en,ag,lk,ch,neaman implants but for me the other implants have ruined pvp. In 2238 there was no implants and pvp there was fine. Snipers should be snipers that do nasty crits be the fall back is that they take a lot of damage (balance) instead of tank snipers.
Bursters should be bursters semi tanks, Rocket launchers grenade launcher should be tanks not super tanks grenade launcher pushes enemy back and shots fast and there tanks anyways but there fall back should be slower then others due to there being tanks and should be able to be killed not running around like terminators.

My opinion is that dermal, phoenix have ruined the game, even if they half the amount you can take would make a difference per char 1 dermal and phoenix but yeah.

I know I will have a lot of hate posts now during this saying I don't know what I am talking about this and that. But this is just my opinion. Before you say its only because I don't have implants actually my plasma tanks has 2 dermal 1 phoenix and 1 neaman implant.

This is just my opinion everyone is allowed one right :)

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 12:16:55 pm by Knuckle »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: March 04, 2015, 12:21:40 pm »
you've probably been playing the game wrong.
Yes, master.

HerO

• View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: March 04, 2015, 02:53:41 pm »
 ;D  ;D

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #2021 on: March 04, 2015, 11:38:43 pm »
So, it looks like this 1337 hacker GECK with his "Big Bertha sniper rifle he modded into the game" that UV is after.... actually posted the bounty on himself! What a twist! He was just too dumb to log out of his GECK account and into UV bounty placer account before messaging me lololol  :facepalm

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: March 04, 2015, 11:41:23 pm »
Yeah, I banned three of his accounts, including these two.

Rando

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: March 04, 2015, 11:49:00 pm »
you've probably been playing the game wrong.
Yes, master.

Way to completely take what I said out of context and waste your time on a video that makes no sense.

Then again, I guess adding your "epic meme" face will make the mouthbreathing fucktards that regular these forums satisfied.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: March 05, 2015, 12:19:48 am »
:))