Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683533 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1980 on: February 19, 2015, 06:45:59 pm »
removing em or nerfing em would ruin their role in TC
But on the other hand, it would make weapon drops and crippling more important and that is good in my opinion. People rely to much on "lucky knockouts" at the moment instead of some tactic usage of snipers.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: February 19, 2015, 11:46:18 pm »

KestreL

« Reply #1982 on: February 20, 2015, 06:43:45 am »
removing em or nerfing em would ruin their role in TC
But on the other hand, it would make weapon drops and crippling more important and that is good in my opinion. People rely to much on "lucky knockouts" at the moment instead of some tactic usage of snipers.

Have you ever done a 15v15 or 20v20 fight ? If so you would know how useless a sniper is, It BARELY has a reason to be there. And that very small reason is due to KO still being in server. Crippling just wouldn't cut it.

And if you take a look at an average 2v2 fight in this server, plasma tank can shoot about 10 times before fight ends. That's the main problem, not KO's. What allows plasma tanks to shoot so many times in a 1v1 fight would be lack of requirements to cause a knockout making builds weak. And counting Implants aswell.

If 20 rocketers were to fight 20 plasma tanks in a TC fight, The rocketers would win. Unless they are tottaly no-brainers. Removing Knockouts would servearly ruin aimed shots. This isn't a game where everything is fair, there will always be some things that are better than others in some cases, some newb players don't the mechanics around hexing. Does that mean it should be removed from PvP just because they don't like to do it and it gives people 3x dmg ? Different class's of weapons is what makes this game what it is today. Sadly it's not in its best of conditions but that's not due to plasma rifles.

I personaly don't use plasma rifles. (Atleast not in this server) But I have nothing against them, sure every once and awhile I'll rage at em, but without em this server would turn into some sort of 'Uber Noscoping 1hex' server. As cool as it sounds for rambos. it really isn't so great. I agree with lowering the crit roll of a turbo plasma rifle. I belive on session2 Plasma tanks will be much weaker. Gatlings will do more damage, and if people start using gatling lasers they can have other perk's like stonewall and man of steel. Etc.

Server won't change much untle wipe, complaining is just a waste of ur "keyboard life."

But remember, in every FOnline server (To this date) Plasma tank + BG will always be the winning combo in 2v2 fights. It gives verity to PvP and I enjoy it.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: February 20, 2015, 12:43:07 pm »
Have you ever done a 15v15 or 20v20 fight ? If so you would know how useless a sniper is, It BARELY has a reason to be there. And that very small reason is due to KO still being in server. Crippling just wouldn't cut it.
It's funny how only people playing Fo2 say so and still there are always few snipers in each team as far as I noticed. Everyone says snipers there are useless, but everyone uses them all the time and gain big (maybe not huge, but still decent) advantage from weapon drops during 20v20 fights. :D But remember Fo2 and Reloaded are different and most tactics from here wouldn't work on Fo2 (and vice versa to be honest).

I could polemize with the things you said in the middle. It's about tactics, knowledge how to make a proper build etc. Not only about the rank of classes.

But remember, in every FOnline server (To this date) Plasma tank + BG will always be the winning combo in 2v2 fights. It gives verity to PvP and I enjoy it.
Two stonewall tanks beat plasma+bg easily. The best combo IMO for 2v2 is stonewall tank + supporting crippler/dmg burster.

KestreL

« Reply #1984 on: February 20, 2015, 03:49:28 pm »
Two stonewall tanks beat plasma+bg easily

The best combo IMO for 2v2 is stonewall tank + supporting crippler/dmg burster

plasma

supporting crippler

Apart from you contridicting yourself, in a 20v20 fight, cripplers are quite useless, 1 rush and they are useless.

But remember Fo2 and Reloaded are different and most tactics from here wouldn't work on Fo2 (and vice versa to be honest).

Uhm, what? Dunno what you smoking. Tactics are all the same. Unless you have some sort of code meaning for the word tactics.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: February 20, 2015, 04:35:05 pm »
I know what you're implying, but you're wrong (as usually and I start wondering why I even try to make a constructive exchange of views with you again, even though you always "know better no matter what"). Plasma =/= supporting crippler. Proper plasma build bases on dmg dealt (and k.o. [hint: rtbe] in order to insta kill). Not on crippling.

And yes, word 'tactics' have some meaning in games like Fonline. Maybe you don't understand that, because BBS is the only team that mostly uses same tactics for any kind of fight:
a) We are more - rush.
b) They are more - safe corner gaming = let them attack first (and during waiting, wait for it... use Seki's sniper skills to gain advantage! saying just in case - apart from you contridicting yourself - you still think small guns snipers/cripplers are useless).

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: February 20, 2015, 05:01:52 pm »
And yes, word 'tactics' have some meaning in games like Fonline.

:o

Maybe you don't understand that, because BBS is the only team that mostly uses same tactics for any kind of fight...

Bang Bang Smash

KestreL

« Reply #1987 on: February 20, 2015, 05:38:05 pm »
a) We are more - rush.
b) They are more - safe corner gaming = let them attack first (and during waiting, wait for it... use Seki's sniper skills to gain advantage! saying just in case - apart

Yup, and these simple tactics is what u guys have been needing a masive swarm to fight and still die... omg If you made some counter tactic then things would get more interesting (Tactic wise.)

Guess we're just gonna have to wait for SoT and TTTLA and few others to come back after wipe cuz fighting the same idiots with the same "Anti-Idiot" tactics is getting boring, if you would just be able to survive a rush then there would be a whole world of rainbows and pink elephants. Keep at it.

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: February 20, 2015, 05:55:03 pm »
Guess we're just gonna have to wait for SoT and TTTLA and few others to come back after wipe cuz fighting the same idiots with the same "Anti-Idiot" tactics is getting boring...
Now you basically insulted the whole pvp community playing on this server, congratulations, BBS still the same idiots since 2009...

KestreL

« Reply #1989 on: February 20, 2015, 06:02:00 pm »
Guess we're just gonna have to wait for SoT and TTTLA and few others to come back after wipe cuz fighting the same idiots with the same "Anti-Idiot" tactics is getting boring...
Now you basically insulted the whole pvp community playing on this server

Which is basicly nobody, server doesn't have much good players playing it anymore.

And theres an exception for everything. In this case it's very small.

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1990 on: February 20, 2015, 06:04:11 pm »
Now you basically insulted the whole pvp community playing on this server, congratulations...

Oh you!
Bang Bang Smash

playb0y

• Sniper.Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: February 20, 2015, 06:19:04 pm »
Eééj vy pííčachlaaaapci  :facepalm
The Hawks

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: February 20, 2015, 06:22:14 pm »

Guess we're just gonna have to wait for SoT.
they have gm in other game, they wont come.

KestreL

« Reply #1993 on: February 20, 2015, 06:29:43 pm »

Guess we're just gonna have to wait for SoT.
they have gm in other game, they wont come.

They did last time. (When server wipe happened.)

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: February 20, 2015, 06:32:45 pm »
If you call two guys "SoT" then maybe.