Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683552 times)

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1890 on: January 21, 2015, 09:43:04 am »
   Considering that some of RR are killing more bluesuits  and 10 000 maniacs on WM then all UV put together I still don't see why they should be viewed as good guys here  >:(

Napalm

« Reply #1891 on: January 21, 2015, 11:39:51 am »
Use your kid tricycle to seek psychiatric help Le Troll and stop to send me private messages of love.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: January 21, 2015, 02:41:56 pm »
   Considering that some of RR are killing more bluesuits  and 10 000 maniacs on WM then all UV put together I still don't see why they should be viewed as good guys here  >:(

Serious lol.

I was with Section 8 for four years, start RR, and you expect what exactly?

None of us ever claimed to be "good guys", so get that shit notion out of your head.

Point of the faction was to pvp, but many of us will happily take a PK if the opportunity presents itself.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: January 21, 2015, 03:06:29 pm »
   Meh , killing bluesuits / low levels / people with no gear or coming in 20 vs 3 is pretty much the same thing , you can't loose , only win.

Why then complain all the time about other faction(s) ?

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: January 21, 2015, 03:09:51 pm »
   Meh , killing bluesuits / low levels / people with no gear or coming in 20 vs 3 is pretty much the same thing , you can't loose , only win.

Why then complain all the time about other faction(s) ?

Ask the people complaining.

Gabriel(RealOne)

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: January 21, 2015, 03:11:20 pm »
Good point :P

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: January 21, 2015, 03:28:54 pm »
Use your kid tricycle to seek psychiatric help Le Troll and stop to send me private messages of love.

But dude, I do love you! You entertain me even more than the game itself  ;D

Johnny

« Reply #1897 on: January 22, 2015, 12:48:39 am »
Clearly you don't get it.
You never will, either.

(Kilgore, DocAN, please never delete that comment. No matter WHO reports it. Thanks. :-*)

Remove my comment? Check a little bit faction announcement you spammed shit all other every faction thread since you created youre roleplay account to submerge forum with posts nobody cares about.

You are in suggestion thread; forum pvp, every possible thread we have this autistic guy roleplaying a prostitute on the forum cause he got nothing else more interesting to do.
There are people with knowledge about the game that could help devs and each time i read suggestion i have to filtrate between interesting posts and all the roleplaying autistic shit you lay on every single thread.

Each time i read your post, tbh i never read your posts, i dunno if you really are mythoman believing all the crap youre writing or just wasting my time with a retarded teenager.

I only understand one thing: thats your way to have fun. Fine by me, make a fucking wiki page dedicated to mika A noire and post your useless shit in there this way youll be happy and the 5 people trying to improve the server will finally read and post in peace.

I post this in forum pvp not in your precious faction thread full of roleplaying walt disney pokemon garbage, take it as an example.
Nobody cares if you are girl, guy, homosexual or a chimpanzee, i truly dont get how you can find yourself funny, scratching your balls and sniffing your fingers laughing after each useless posts youre laying on the forums.

Joke aside, it doesnt really matter since next post will be some kind of autistic post battle of who got the largest asshole 
and who shot first in a turbo plasma battle or who waited long enough on world map to backstab the two morons that entered new reno to have fun after work.

Good job on killing someone btw studmuffin seki is kinda hard to beat, I've heard he's 800feet tall, his eyes throws thunderbolts and he can spit fireballs from his mouth. Very nice kill ill be you I'll call New york times. Man i wish i could score a kill like that someday.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 01:18:36 am by Johnny »

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: January 22, 2015, 02:16:50 am »
well played 9ghouls :D

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: January 22, 2015, 07:45:55 pm »
Napalm, word of advice - discipline your noobs, or kick them out. They are wasting your HPA like this.

we don't require your advise or concern

It's no good man, they don't require our advice. They obviously WANT this kind of stuff to keep happening. Just keep taking their goodies, and eventually they'll realize whats up.

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: January 23, 2015, 05:47:02 am »

where real players pvp LOL

Napalm

« Reply #1901 on: January 23, 2015, 12:41:22 pm »
I think it's good some noobs in UV give chance for you. If we win all the time what's the fun?

I'm kidding, it was a real shame. I have no way to verify the conditions of all members. And I know, we have many problems to solve. But I'm proud of the team that endured hard times. Unlike the enemies can not keep just one day with less number on the battlefield and make disgusting alliances.

Daryl

« Reply #1902 on: January 24, 2015, 09:49:15 am »
I think it's good some noobs in UV give chance for you. If we win all the time what's the fun?

I'm kidding, it was a real shame. I have no way to verify the conditions of all members. And I know, we have many problems to solve. But I'm proud of the team that endured hard times. Unlike the enemies can not keep just one day with less number on the battlefield and make disgusting alliances.

I'm sorry but I think your talking about yourself. You never show up unless you more then the other faction and that's a fact. I was sneaking about in reno seeing if anything changed. Looked seen you guys fighting 2 others. They beat u 2 Times u then spawn with 6 lol you are a hypocrite. Stud muffin you are my buddie but seriously UV are complete shit. I've played against you guys pissed and I'm still better! I'm sorry but when the wipe happens eventually bbs will return many other players will. UV WILL DIE OUT.  This faction has advantage at moment because all chars are fully implanted, and napalm recruits noobs and gives these chars to them. They don't learn to make builds them selfs, so after wipe they will make terrible builds no implants = complete sucky shit faction. When wipe happens I'll be waving at UV wiping my ass.

Also napalm because of you swarming all the time which I have heard, amboys (I don't class them as trsa) because there is more amboys or pistoleros in that team then them are also swarming its your own fault so stop crying and gst back on your medication or maybe close the faction down again.

I don't understand why you hide behind a picture of a girl and a mask your very strange ( personal I think napalm wants to be a women because of constant crying whingeing and acting like bitch also with women pictures)

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: January 24, 2015, 10:07:25 am »
Nice wall of text.
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

StudMuffin

• View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: January 25, 2015, 01:37:33 am »
got to about the third wordthen saw it was daryl. Daryl ur ex uv that got kicked out then tried to blackmail napalm saying you would get him banned by kilgore so pls